GOP powerhouse resigns law firm

“The firm is busy with its business, and shouldn’t be asked to take time out from their work, to defend themselves of spurious allegations,” Armey said. “No client of this firm is going to be free to mind its own business without harassment as long as I’m associated with it.”

[from link in OP]

hmmmm......so Armey has to take his shingle and go elsewhere. Interesting. Must not be the rainmaker he touted himself to be. There's more to this than what the article puts out.

Armey leaves firm amid health care flap - Yahoo! News

So the shouting and the disruptions was orchestrated. Obama has said that even if it makes him a one term President, he is determined to pass health care reform. I think something is definitely going to happen.

Oh no, Republicans are organizing... just like Democrats do. What is the world coming to?

Read your own source, Armey is leaving because the media is attacking the firm because of his personal role and views. It's not fair and he's taking steps to minimize the impact on innocent people. What a cad!

I do like the sound of only 1 term for Obama tho, his been a wholly divisive presence in a country that needs serious healing.

Armey leaves firm amid health care flap - Yahoo! News

So the shouting and the disruptions was orchestrated. Obama has said that even if it makes him a one term President, he is determined to pass health care reform. I think something is definitely going to happen.

Oh no, Republicans are organizing... just like Democrats do. What is the world coming to?

Read your own source, Armey is leaving because the media is attacking the firm because of his personal role and views. It's not fair and he's taking steps to minimize the impact on innocent people. What a cad!

I do like the sound of only 1 term for Obama tho, his been a wholly divisive presence in a country that needs serious healing.
yeah, the guy looks out for the interests of others and hes the bad guy
all because he has an (R) after his name

“No client of this firm is going to be free to mind its own business without harassment as long as I’m associated with it.”

This is a very odd statement. How would anyone know who the other clients of the firm are?

It wouldn't matter really if he was a mail clerk. Who one represents is privileged and anybody that is partner, associate or employee has to honor that. Otherwise a law office couldn't operate.

It almost seems like maybe Armey's clients went after the other client? or vice versa?

Something is up.

It wouldn't matter really if he was a mail clerk. Who one represents is privileged and anybody that is partner, associate or employee has to honor that. Otherwise a law office couldn't operate.

It almost seems like maybe Armey's clients went after the other client? or vice versa?

Something is up.

yup put on the tin foil hat again
:rolleyes:

Armey didn't say his clients were being harassed, he said "other clients" were. Now the only way for this to happen and for people to know is if someone blabbed, or somebody is staking out the office seeing who comes and goes, and that seems highly unlikely. Armey cites his "association" with the firm as the source of the harassment, and then indicates he leaving the firm, but he will still be involved with his clients, IOW, taking them with him.

Not tinfoil at all. Process of elimination.

Armey didn't say his clients were being harassed, he said "other clients" were. Now the only way for this to happen and for people to know is if someone blabbed, or somebody is staking out the office seeing who comes and goes, and that seems highly unlikely. Armey cites his "association" with the firm as the source of the harassment, and then indicates he leaving the firm, but he will still be involved with his clients, IOW, taking them with him.

no, he said he didnt want them to be
you are now LYING

you are now LYING
In a statement Armey said, “It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. One would expect a higher degree of competence and professionalism from members of the media than spurious attacks on innocent bystanders.”

Last edited:
dive con, no offense but I hope you have good hand/eye coordination and superior motor skills, because arts and letters aren't your strong suit. And I mean this in the nicest possible way........of course.

you are now LYING
In a statement Armey said, “It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. One would expect a higher degree of competence and professionalism from members of the media than spurious attacks on innocent bystanders.”

and that is typical of how the MSM opperates
look at how they have attacked OTHERS
they are slime and he resigned before it could happen and i bet they have proof it was begining
just because they havent released that info doesnt mean it wasnt happening'
stop being such a partisan

dive con, no offense but I hope you have good hand/eye coordination and superior motor skills, because arts and letters aren't your strong suit. And I mean this in the nicest possible way........of course.
yeah, you are a fucking asshole
piss off

you are now LYING

and that is typical of how the MSM opperates
look at how they have attacked OTHERS
they are slime and he resigned before it could happen and i bet they have proof it was begining
just because they havent released that info doesnt mean it wasnt happening'
stop being such a partisan
"It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. "

Are you pulling a Clinton on us? Do you not know the meaning of "is"?

He's saying it IS happening.

Forum List

Back