GOP Pollster: Republicans Have ‘Run Out Of’ White Voters

I also do not understand the problem with the left. As a Black, Conservative (I am a registered Independent) I can only attribute their "angst" as an attempt to destroy the Republican Party like they attempt to destroy anyone or anything that they do not agree with.

Democrats are famous for the ideology that states "you're free to speak your mind - as long as you agree with me". I am one of those "uncle tom's" who believe that we are fast approaching fascism in this country by those on the left who would deny anyone but those agreeing with them, to have the right of expression.

I had a young lady come to my door before the election asking who I intended to vote for. When I told her that it was none of her business, she smiled and said " that's cool, you're an "African-American" so you will be voting for Obama" I told her that I was NOT an "African-American", that I am an American, and who I vote for is STILL none of her business. As she left my door-step I heard her mutter under her breath - "uncle Tom nigga".

That, I submit, is the pitiful direction this country is headed.

Jindal has the right idea: to run on reforming our educational system. No black or Latino wants to sentence their kid to a life of Democrat run, guaranteed fail, inner city public education

yeah, except that whenever the GOP talks about that, what they really mean is "Privatize the schools, because that's worked so well with the prisons!"

The logic here is that privite schools that people pay for get better results than public schools that they don't.

HELLLLLLO. Of course, you are going to be more involved in your kid's school if you pay for it.

And you are going to be more involved if you live in a rich suburb that pays huge taxes to support schools.

How about this. We standardize spending in the schools. We spend as much on inner city kids as we do on suburban kids...

That would be real reform.

I left Queens and moved to one of those rich suburbs when my kids were going to High School and middle school, respectively. I'd be just as involved as a parent in my kids education had we stayed, the difference is that here we have a faculty that listens to us and also wants our kids to succeed.

Really? What were they "not listening" to in Queens?

Well it's a good thing we are a colorblind party isn't it?

It's a shame however, the left is so good at convincing people we aren't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCmVCiuNH0c]Republicans Say The Most Racist Things - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back