GOP Poll Watcher Threatened With Gun

Did he/she look anything like this?

081023083258_woman-attacked1023.jpg

Just so you know, she was a paulite. A very disturbed young woman. Not that it goes to Ron Paul.

His people have always been classy. This young woman was an abberation. Paul's people have always been cool.

She was against Obama, against the DEM, and considering the false charge (much like yours dear), against the (BOOGADABOOGADEBOOGADA) BLACK man. Embrace it, love it, and OWN it.

When this little piece of theater is exposed for the scare tactic it is, it will be forever linked to that girl with the backwards B.

And won't YOU be proud to be the very first HERE to post it!

Well, we've been told Democrats don't like guns, so it must be one of those crazy Republicans. :cool:

Before you know it, the right wingers will be calling for gun control laws to stop things like this from happening!

I would have a taxidermist put some antlers on Michelle's head and mount it on a plaque.

Did he/she look anything like this?

081023083258_woman-attacked1023.jpg

Just so you know, she was a paulite. A very disturbed young woman. Not that it goes to Ron Paul.

His people have always been classy. This young woman was an abberation. Paul's people have always been cool.

She was against Obama, against the DEM, and considering the false charge (much like yours dear), against the (BOOGADABOOGADEBOOGADA) BLACK man. Embrace it, love it, and OWN it.

When this little piece of theater is exposed for the scare tactic it is, it will be forever linked to that girl with the backwards B.

Barb I hate people like this. They demean the process. Now I'm working about 6 boards here so bear with me.

What was her name Susan Smith who blamed her sons abduction on black dudes. Cripes if I could throw the switch I'd do it myself.

My grandbaby is half and half. I don't suffer racism lightly ok? Her name is Trinity. And I love her to death. I come from a real different part of the world where we celebrate each other.

No one should ever underestimate the corrupt Democratic Machine of Detroit. Chicago is for pussies in comparison.

:lol::eusa_clap::lol:

Oh you have Detroit pegged. I used to book blues bands. Detroit was a trip and a half.

Mace is your friend.

Well, we've been told Democrats don't like guns, so it must be one of those crazy Republicans. :cool:

Well then they are stupid. I know a lot of great Dems who love their guns. And believe in hunting and fishing rights.

I know a lot of vegan conservatives. My eldest daughter is one. OMG what did I do wrong?

Where's that crying smilie?

I just hate the way the media has divided us. It's wrong.

You posted the thread, jackass.

How fucking stupid ARE you? Its an important question. I'm not here trying to beat up the mentally deficient. If you ARE reasonably intelligent, you have what's coming to you behind this. If you aren't, I'd like to speak to your parent or legal guardian.

Barb I hate people like this. They demean the process. Now I'm working about 6 boards here so bear with me.

What was her name Susan Smith who blamed her sons abduction on black dudes. Cripes if I could throw the switch I'd do it myself.

My grandbaby is half and half. I don't suffer racism lightly ok? Her name is Trinity. And I love her to death. I come from a real different part of the world where we celebrate each other.

If that's all true, you would (or should) question stories like this a lot closer than you do. The WTF gene in your DNA (it is a link through the umbilical cord, and effects even grandmas in any way related to a potential "fits a description") would kick in.

My daughter is mixed. My grandsons are under forever surveillance because of the political proclivities of people like YOU. It isn't for me to change my attitude towards people like you, I won't. I'm an old woman with nothing to lose.

Last edited:
What a bunch of liars! That seems to be the GOP standard operating procedure, They debunk the headline in their own statement! "

However, the voter said that wasn’t good enough and that he had “a badge and a gun” and told the poll watcher get out of the precinct. Rather than allow the situation to escalate, the poll watcher left before the voter produced a badge or brandished a gun." He didn't brandish the weapon, he didn't tell him he was going to shoot him, it just another republican pussy crying that they are being "attacked".

Before you know it, the right wingers will be calling for gun control laws to stop things like this from happening!
I'm pretty sure there already ARE laws about this (it's an implied threat to tell someone you have a gun on your person in this sort of situation) yet it happened anyway...allegedly.

Imagine that...

Forum List

Back