GOP Poll Watcher Threatened With Gun

Did he/she look anything like this?

081023083258_woman-attacked1023.jpg

Ashley Todd Fake "Mutilation" Exposed

Last edited:

Michigan Republican Party Chairman Bobby Schostak issued a statement concerning the issue the following statement:“Poll watchers, precinct workers and voters should not be put in danger when performing their duties, our Republic requires free and fair elections.

“I can only hope that this morning’s outlandish, reckless and dangerous behavior, was not part of a coordinated effort by the Democratic Party and therefore, I am calling on Mark Brewer, Democratic Party Chairman, to condemn these threats of violence and pledge to ensuring all election workers, volunteers and citizens remain safe.”

Ah, I see. COINTELPRO tactics. I can see why local law enforcement yawned. Gee willikers miss nosey britches, WHO set the tone and the tude in regard to:

images

in our current political discourse?

HINT: It wasn't democrats dipshit. MAYBE that credentials challenger thought it was a democrat CHALLENGING HIM.

Just so you know, she was a paulite. A very disturbed young woman. Not that it goes to Ron Paul.

His people have always been classy. This young woman was an abberation. Paul's people have always been cool.

Which has WHAT to do with yet another GOPer crying wolf?

People typically don't respond well to voter-supression efforts.
Early indications look like a really big turnout this year - try to tell people they can't vote and they will flock to the polls with an attitude.
Not saying it's right - just saying it's inevitable.

Well, we've been told Democrats don't like guns, so it must be one of those crazy Republicans. :cool:

Well then they are stupid. I know a lot of great Dems who love their guns. And believe in hunting and fishing rights.

I know a lot of vegan conservatives. My eldest daughter is one. OMG what did I do wrong?

Where's that crying smilie?

I just hate the way the media has divided us. It's wrong.

Did he/she look anything like this?

081023083258_woman-attacked1023.jpg

Just so you know, she was a paulite. A very disturbed young woman. Not that it goes to Ron Paul.

His people have always been classy. This young woman was an abberation. Paul's people have always been cool.

Which has WHAT to do with yet another GOPer crying wolf?

Gop'ers are not the only ones who pull such stunts:

Police Investigators: Louisiana Woman Lied About Burn Injuries, Wounds Self-Inflicted

As previously reported by NewsOne, Moffitt was walking in a park at around 8 p.m. when she claimed the incident occurred. Because of initial reports, speculation was rampant on social media that it was hate crime committed by the Ku Klux Klan because Moffitt was wearing a shirt in support of President Barack Obama.

Police Investigators: Louisiana Woman Lied About Burn Injuries, Wounds Self-Inflicted | Breaking News for Black America

New Topics

Forum List

Back