GOP poll shows Dems have advantage on key issues

If there was someone better than Bush to vote for, I would have voted for him. I'm not so sure you would vote for the best person...but more along your party lines. This is where I differ from you.

That year was Democrats hitting bottom. Actually it was bottom when we lost the senate to them. Gore was a terrible candidate and so were Kerry/Edwards but we are recovering quickly.

I don't want Harry Reid at the helm even if he manages to win his seat this time, the extreme partisans are really not going to survive too awfully long and no, Obama is not in that group, imo.

I do hope your right, Sarah.

Yeah, I believe that one. :lol:

You've show how you are willing to believe things you know nothing about based on false assumptions and then make false statements about it. So no surprise here.

We were just reading your prior posts, Iriemon...our mistake.

Then you must have missed my earlier post where I said IMO Reagan was a good president and explaining why.

Every time I see this thread at the top of the heap, the title makes me think of Jay Leno. But, now that I think about it, it may have been Carson that did the skit about story lines that only the brain dead could come up with.

Have you ever taken a poll from the Republican party?

I tell you, it is slanted and biased and you feel like you are betraying someone when you answer a question that the GOP is against.

Believe me, the gap maybe larger!!

I'll see your Gore oh brother and counter with "Bush oh my god"

If there was someone better than Bush to vote for, I would have voted for him. I'm not so sure you would vote for the best person...but more along your party lines. This is where I differ from you.

Let see--I voted for Gore in 2000 and Bush in 2004.

So, what party am I apart of??

Tell me, when the last time one of these "ultra conservatives" voted for a Democrat for president--huh, what? never?

Now that is the differenece between moderates and extremists.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back