GOP Politics: Are Muslims a better target than Hispanics, gays or feminists?

Easy...lets just take the recent statements from Newt Gingrich comparing Muslims to Nazis.

No outcry.

Imagine that being said about any other current minority today.

WHERE'S the outcry!?!???

On top of that, you have a large swath of people...mostly right-wing nodding in agreement, whether it be tepid or outright.

so that is the "fact" you use to back up the claim that "The average Republican News Network watcher is as dumb as a doornail. And gullible as all getup. Very easily led and misled. Willingly even"
Yes.

What's wrong? Is it that you're too slow and dense to comprehend? Or are you going to try to say that I'm stating untruths?

Which one?

what's wrong is your "fact" doesn't prove your statement about the average republican news watcher. or are you too slow and dense to comprehend that?

and i was listening to michael medved yesterday and he strongly criticized newt's statement about nazis. so don't say no one on the right didn't speak up about it.

Funny.. if the likes of CG actually needed help, one thing she has over you is she would expect to pay for it herself, and not expecting government, society, or someone else to take care of her needs... you racist hyper-partisan twatsicle

Do me a favor. Think before you post. You know absolutely nothing about me, you immature little boy. I have posted on here many, many times that I worked in the government programs division of a major company for 27 years. I've also said that I have never been laid off, so I never had a need for unemployment. I have also had health insurance for all of my adult life that I paid for. Nobody else.

When you make things up you lose all credibility. Know what you're talking about. Otherwise you appear extremely foolish.

And to call me a racist is just stupid. But then you are stupid. THINK next time.

Republicans are the ones that couldn't care less about people. It is more important to all of you to bring down Obama, just like that was the most important thing when Clinton was president. The Republicans, conservatives, bagheads, neo-cons, or whatever you are calling yourselves today, are a selfish, miserable bunch. You all hate the left more than you will ever love this country. And that's the truth.
thats true of many Right Wingers Rinata....but then Far Left Wingers like Dean and some of his followers hate the right more than they will ever love this Country....and thats the truth about them.....and not ALL Republicans Rinata fit in your category....i work with a few Democrats who are pretty dam selfish,its all about them and one guy i know,fairly big Liberal....is considered by ALL of his Co-workers as being one miserable bastard.....

Thanks, Harry. You're a nice guy. Common sense should tell some of these idiots on this site that there are conservatives and Republicans in my life. Relatives and friends. Most of them I love a lot. We talk politics. It gets heated but nobody starts name calling or cussing anybody out.

So I know that the people I dislike intensely here are not the majority. I guess there are just more of them than I would like.

What's wrong? Is it that you're too slow and dense to comprehend? Or are you going to try to say that I'm stating untruths?

Which one?

your just as dense Marc.....my proof.....you would never say anything bad about the left.....they cant do no wrong in your world......and please dont tell me you do say they do wrong.....i have never seen you ever even criticize someone on the left....your just like Dean.....everything to my right has to be bad.....some demented Right Winger says something...EVERYONE to the right of me must be like that.....no difference in degrees of Conservatism....one size fits all.....

Please don't LIE on me Harry. PLEASE!

I HAVE, in fact, criticized people on the left.

Bring up any number of things you may think legitimately deserves criticism and I'll weigh in on it.

Maybe YOU have not NOTICED me criticizing the left..but please don't say I DON'T...that's a straight up lie.

I don't appreciate it.
ok Marc fair enough....and the other thread you started about pointing out what you dont like about your side.....that made me think that even though you are Liberal....you at least pointed out a few things you dont like about the Left side view of things....and ill give you credit for that....there are some here on both sides who would never say they disagree with their side (are you seeing this Dean?).....

I think it would be great if the right could stand up and say, "We haven't gone after Hispanics, gays, muslims, liberals, elitist college professors, the president, feminists and blacks. We only want what's best for the country.

But how can they? In the past two years, those strict constructionist Republicans have proposed 42 amendments to the constitution.

The Associated Press: SPIN METER: Constitution invoked often in GOP race

They don't "love" America. They want to turn it into a kind of "Christian Iran". How do we know? They tell us. I believe them.

and you want an America as seen through the eyes of the EXTREAME liberal like yourself.....which is just as fucked.....only at the opposite end of the spectrum....your just as destructive Dean.....and you hate anyone who doesnt see it your way.....not much of a difference.....

Sorry guy, I don't hear leaders on the right trying to control the mob they created.

It's like Uganda, the evangelicals went there and terrorized the population wit6h gay threats. Now that Uganda is putting laws in place to kill gays and give prison sentences to those who know a gay, but haven't reported them.

Now the Evangelicals say, "Hey, don't look at me. I didn't think they would actually do it".

Now that the Muslim thing might peter out, will the GOP be returning their attention to the Hispanics?

Feminism has become a complete non-issue for the GOP. The issue is not only NOT debated within the GOP, but with the number of divorced and working mothers, to bring it up would be political suicide.
How is bringing up the number of divorced and single working mothers "political suicide" for the GOP?

Gay marriage is becoming less and less of an issue. Especially since shows like Will and Grace, and Iraqi and Afghanistan war heroes and fewer are complaining about the fear of being "peeped" at in the shower.
Will and Grace? Are you kidding? :cuckoo:

Hispanics may not be the best target. They are 15% of the population and growing and share the Christian religion. This may not be a group to alienate, even though that is probably too late. Hispanics I know say they will not vote for the GOP in their lifetime. Some in Chicago even say they will NOT visit Arizona or Nevada, even though they have relatives there.
"Target"? Target for what?

That leaves Muslims. Their religion, though still founded by Abraham, and even though they believe in Jesus and Mary and see the Bible as one of their "holy books", their numbers are tiny and they "look different" enough that they make good targets.
Islam wasn't "founded" by Abraham, it was founded by the pedophile false prophet.
They numbers are anything but "tiny".

So, is this a good strategy for the GOP? Considering how well going after those other groups has worked in the past? Is it better to stick to the "tried and true" or branch out into targeting an "unknown" group?

Strawman, the GOP never went after those groups.

The only target the GOP needs to keep in its crosshairs is the liberal/progressive agenda that intends to destroy America.

Feminism has become a complete non-issue for the GOP. The issue is not only NOT debated within the GOP, but with the number of divorced and working mothers, to bring it up would be political suicide.
How is bringing up the number of divorced and single working mothers "political suicide" for the GOP?

Gay marriage is becoming less and less of an issue. Especially since shows like Will and Grace, and Iraqi and Afghanistan war heroes and fewer are complaining about the fear of being "peeped" at in the shower.

That leaves Muslims. Their religion, though still founded by Abraham, and even though they believe in Jesus and Mary and see the Bible as one of their "holy books", their numbers are tiny and they "look different" enough that they make good targets.
Islam wasn't "founded" by Abraham, it was founded by the pedophile false prophet.

So, is this a good strategy for the GOP? Considering how well going after those other groups has worked in the past? Is it better to stick to the "tried and true" or branch out into targeting an "unknown" group?

The only target the GOP needs to keep in its crosshairs is the liberal/progressive agenda that intends to destroy America.

The GOP never went after those groups?

So which are you?

Liar, fool, stupid, brainwashed. Even members of the GOP admit to going after those groups. Besides, have you watched the news lately?

The GOP never went after those groups?

So which are you?

Liar, fool, stupid, brainwashed. Even members of the GOP admit to going after those groups. Besides, have you watched the news lately?

The only thing they may have done is defend themselves from political attacks from some of these groups.

This is a classic example of a liberal's paranoia.

Let's take your "feminism" example. The feminist movement has completely died off from the liberal side, which is why the GOP doesn't have to worry about it anymore. Everyone now knows what a joke that "movement" was. It was supposed to be about liberating women from the "oppression" of men, and all its done is make it acceptable for women to be complete whores. Since you liked using a TV show as an example, we'll take "Sex in the City", a show that teaches young women that its A-OK to sleep with whomever you want, whenever you want, for whatever reason you want. Yea, how liberating for women!

Hispanics may not be the best target. They are 15% of the population and growing and share the Christian religion. This may not be a group to alienate, even though that is probably too late. Hispanics I know say they will not vote for the GOP in their lifetime. Some in Chicago even say they will NOT visit Arizona or Nevada, even though they have relatives there.

Excellent.

What I still find hilarious is that some years ago, Hispanics were going to be the saviour of the Republican party; they were being touted as the big group that the GOP was going to make big gains with and establish as a strong GOP constituency.

Then, too, hilariously, there's always that once every election cycle fantasy that the GOP trots out about how they going to make significant gains with the black vote.

In short, the GOP is the party of white Christian males plus anyone else they can scare into supporting them.

Ooops, there goes that last little shred of credibility. You agree with rdean - ranked in the bottom 3% for 'intelligent posters on USMB'. Sucks to be you. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Congrats, you are now officially a partisan hack.

Are Muslims a better target than Hispanics, gays or feminists?

I haven't read any of the answers on this thread. So I may be repeating what the others might have already stated because I consider my answer to be rather OBVIOUS in view of the overwhelming amount of REALITY supporting my conclusions.

However, interpretations of the OBVIOUS can be amazingly different.

Consider the ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE FANTASIES that the Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges have concocted with REALITY !!!!

Given the above mentioned fact......of course, one cannot answer the CENTRAL QUESTION of the thread without qualifying the question.

There are ~ 1.5 Billion Muslims.

While it is absolutely accurate to state that Mohahahahamed was a Thief, Murderer, and a Pedophile Rapist (he raped the child Ayesha when she was 0NLY 9 yrs old) ......and ISLAM is NOT a religion but a self-acknowledged political force ( if one follows Mohahahahamed's own words) hell bent to establish the WORLD as its CALIPHATE ........preferably by word ......or SWORD if necessary !!!

Having stated the REALITY of ISLAM using the QURAN and the HADITH (the very words of Mohahahahahamed) as proof.....one comes to the difficult task of STILL trying to differentiate between the people who call themselves MUSLIMS.

Just as with the Bible one can cherry pick the various quotes and portray the CHRISTIAN believers into being POWER MAD MONSTERS......the
VERY SAME PROCEDURE can be accomplished by quoting the various parts of the QURAN and the HADITH portraying the MUSLIM believers as POWER MAD MONSTERS.

THAT is the difficulty when faced with answering the CENTRAL QUESTION OF THE THREAD !!!

Unfortunately, no matter the INTERPRETATION of the Quran and Hadith......one would still have to lump a large body of INNOCENT, more than likely "good" people under the banner of being a "good MUSLIM" and ALSO a "bad MUSLIM".

Keeping this problem in mind, there is GEOGRAPHICALLY, actually, a CLEARLY DIVIDED distinction between.....in a STILL undefined way......the NON Mid East MUSLIMS .......and the Mid East MUSLIMS.

Granted there are "good" and "bad" MUSLIMS in either of these TWO, ENORMOUSLY LARGE CATEGORIES OF "MUSLIMS".

But, for the purpose, of answering the CENTRAL QUESTION OF THE THREAD........These TWO CATEGORIES MAY BE CONSIDERED as "CLEARLY" defined in their GENERAL PERCEPTION, and or INTERPRETATION of the QURAN and the HADITH (the sayings of Mohahahahahamed).

CLEARLY, the "good MUSLIMS".....the NON-Mid East MUSLIMS, are heads and shoulders above the DISTINCTLY MORE VIOLENT, AND POWER MAD Mid East MUSLIMS.

Of course, those who disagree with my conclusion will be able to bring up NUMEROUS examples where DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS may, in THEIR minds be MORE ACCURATE based on their INTERPRETATIONS.

So be it.

But, to me it is ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that the Mid Eastern MUSLIM (with the stated caveats) is a HELLUVA LOT MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE NON-Mid Eastern MUSLIM !!!

Once one accepts this postulate of mine, one must STILL insist that any conclusion as to WHO is "good" and WHO is "bad" depends on finer distinctions.

Just as the Germans who even believed they were NAZIS.....there were distinctly "GOOD" and "BAD" Nazis amongst them. Not all of the Germans who believed they were NAZIS could possibly commit the HELLACIOUS acts of the "BAD" Nazis.

This is the point where I would state that the "trouble makers" among the American Muslims......are, unfortunately. the MID EAST MUSLIMS.

Of course, one can point to the occasions of NUMEROUS EXTREME VIOLENCE in NON-Mid East areas: Sri Lanka, and the NUMEROUS individual DESPICABLE murders by FANATICAL non-Mid East Muslims in the Phillipines, and elsewhere.

However......all these NON-Mid Eastern FANATICAL INTERPRETATIONS of the QURAN and the HADITH leading to the MINDBOGGLING VIOLENCE........is, by a LARGE PREPONDERANCE......LOCAL.

I repeat, the NON-Mid Eastern MUSLIM violence is, basically......LOCALIZED.

The FANATICAL VIOLENCE of the MID EASTERN MUSLIM, by contrast, is INTENTIONALLY WORLD WIDE.

For DECADES Mid Eastern MUSLIM fanatical Violence was confined to its attempts of ANNIHILATING ISRAEL.

But, with the GODZILLION of PETRO DOLLARS the Mid Eastern FANATICAL MUSLIMS have set their sights on the TRUE PATH OF ISLAM as enunciated by the very words of MOHAHAHAMED: The WHOLE WORLD is to be the CALIPHATE of ISLAM.....preferably by word.....BY SWORD, if necessary !!!!

But, what about the INESCAPABLE FACT that the SOURCES for BOTH the Mid East Muslim and the NON-Mid East Muslim are the SAME QURAN AND HADITH ????

Therein lies the CONCEPT OF INTERPRETATION with its ALMOST BIZARRE DIFFERENCES OF SOMETIMES OPPOSITE CONCLUSIONS !!!

And, we have NUMEROUS HISTORICAL EXAMPLES of this ABOVEMENTIONED PHENOMENOM !!!!

Examples ?

Answer: ONLY ONE WOULD PROBABLY SUFFICE......THE INTERPRETATION OF OUR OWN BRILLIANT CONSTITUTION !!!

Consider what our own BRILLIANTLY CONSTRUCTED CONSTITUTION ......the MOST PERFECT POLITICAL DOCUMENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR PLANET PRODUCED: IMO, the rational ANTI-LIBERRHOID.....and the BIZARRE LIBTARDS....the current manifestation being the Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids.

So.....while my rather philosophical response to the CENTRAL QUESTION of this thread: "Are Muslims a better target than Hispanics, gays or feminists? "........and this question can be fleshed out almost indefinitely......

THE SINGLE ANSWER IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR: THE MID EAST MUSLIMS are an EXTREME DANGER to not only OUR survival as a Nation as we know it......but to the WHOLE WORLD.

Because the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the QURAN and the HADITH...i.e., MOHAHAHAHAMED'S TRUE GOAL.....EXPRESSED IN HIS OWN WORDS.....admittedly drowned in numerous contradictory statements..... IS CORRECTLY INTERPRETED by the Mid East MUSLIMS.

But what about the irritating question that lingers......what about the BIBLE.....aren't there those POWERFUL quotes indicating that a true believer in the words of the BIBLE can be VERY EASILY portrayed just as easily as a POWER MAD FANATICAL MUSLIM of the Mid East ?!?!?

Fortunately, the seemingly DIFFICULT ANSWER is not difficult at all. There is the NEW TESTAMENT that vastly supercedes the archaic and one may say MYTHICAL sayings of the OLD TESTAMENT which OVERWHELMINGLY accounts for the ACKNOWLEDGED BARBARISM of the Bible.

But more to the point: Whereas the BIBLE are the quotes, and supposed sayings of various "sages" some of whom may have been TOTAL WHACKJOBS........THE QURAN and the HADITH are the very words of ONE WHACKJOB.....MOHAHAHAHAMED

The FINAL WORD as to any "distinction" between , say ....CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM: MOHAHAHAHAMED ain't no JESUS CHRIST !!!!!

I hate to leave this post with the interpretation that my many statements may lead some to believe I am a Christian....maybe even a FANATICAL Christian.

While it is true that I was raised as a Catholic, and attended the almost "obligatory" parochial school......

The truth is that I am NOT a believer in any of the Organized Religions' version of an ANTHROPOMORHIC God. Which in spite of the BILLIONS of people believing in this....I find to be utterly ridiculous.

My "GOD"....if HE exists....is the SUM TOTAL OF THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE.

Praying to my God is like praying to the LIGHTENING so it won't strike you.......a wasted effort that is statistically as likely to be answered in the desired way as praying to an ANTHROPOMORPHIC GOD i.e., like praying to the nearest rock in a garden. And, when we die.....we become fertilizer....just like the cockroaches that are scurrying around hither and yon.

BTW, my God....if HE exists...is EINSTEIN'S or SPINOZA'S GOD.

I feel that my greatest accomplishment in life will be the fact that I came to this conclusion while I was approx 14 yrs old WITHOUT being aware of EINSTEIN'S and/or SPINOZA'S conclusions.

Last edited:

None of these are "targets" unless they make themselves targets.

None of these are "targets" unless they make themselves targets.

Obviously, the MUSLIMS are seemingly EAGER to be "targets" ESPECIALLY with their insensitivity of INSISTING on building their "VICTORY MOSQUE" close to Ground Zero.

A little known VERY SIGNIFICANT FACT stated by Charles Krauthammer (I think it was "Face the Nation") a few days ago. Here is the gist: The Whackjob Jihadist Terrorist Mohammed Atta's suicidal airplane's wheel and assembly landed EXACTLY on the location of this particular MOSQUE building and crashed down to the second story.

Thus, this is FURTHER PROOF of the INSISTENCE of the MFMUSLIMS to build their "VICTORY MOSQUE" in THIS PARTICULAR SPOT because of THE LOCATION being THEIR HALLOWED GROUND.

In conclusion: the MFM are merely ADAMANTLY PURSUING THEIR ISLAMIC GOAL enunciated by their Prophet Mohahahamed:

Make the WORLD the CALIPHATE of ISLAM, preferably by word.....but by SWORD if necessary.

The ONLY way the Muslims involved will give way to reason.....and I doubt it..... is if some of their WISER STRATEGISTS give up their acknowledged right to build the Mosque and wait for a better time to assert their INEXORABLE GOAL for World Domination using this seemingly minor backward move in America.

One would think these MUSLIMS would be less ARROGANT about DEFECATNG on America because most of us are aware of the FACT that while they whine and yowl about our American "INTOLERANCE", "BIGOTRY" and "INSENSITIVITY".......they the MFM....MFMUSLIMS.....will not permit a SINGLE church, synagogue, or Buddhist temple be built ANYWHERE in Mecca, or Medina. Come to think of it, the same applies to THE WHOLE of Saudi Arabia.....and, maybe, some of the other Muslim countries in that vicinity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back