GOP political consultant arrested for impersonating officer...

The GOP is filled with little boys so it's no surprise one (of) them likes to play cops and robbers.
When they're not playing "pimps and whores". :boobies:

acorn-pimp-ho.jpg

They sit on the Internet all day just so they find garbage like this for the sole purpose of shit stirring and stirring up hate

Jim you can't get much lower. just pathetic

They sit on the Internet all day just so they find garbage like this for the sole purpose of shit stirring and stirring up hate

Jim you can't get much lower. just pathetic

Pretty well known repub in Virginia Steph. Sorry :coffee:

Didn't you just have this big left winger who was dicking around with a kid banging him up the ass?

Rape charge I believe?

Crooks and LIARS is fitting for the libs/left today. They don't mind that Obama lies to them or that their party is filled with crooks and LIARS. they only care if it's a Republican

such desperate people it's all really just sad to watch

Wasn't this a major donor dude? Fucked some underage kid with his marriage partner?

Oregon I think?

Bum fucked the kid why they tied him down. Have I got the right democrat on this one?

I don't care if it's coming from the right or the left seriously what do people think they are proving with threads like this? It's like you guys think posting this type of stuff is proof only the other side has people who do stupid or even illegal things.

Forum List

Back