GOP/Paul Ryan Hilarity: You get one, single, tiny crumb. So don't whine and be happy.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
A '$1.50' tweet by Speaker Ryan raised his challenger more than $150,000 in donations

I think it you enjoy black and dark humor, this is one of the funniest things I ever read coming from a Republican.

Paul Ryan, GOP Speaker of the House put out a tweet that said:
A High School secretary said she was pleasantly surprised her paycheck went up a buck fifty a week. That's a single dollar and a half dollar. Enough to pay for her Costco membership.

See? He was boasting. After giving 1.5 BILLION dollars to the richest people on earth.
That's $1,500,000,000.00 to the richest people on earth. We will be paying for that for generations. In fact, we will have to cut money that keeps old people from eating cat food and living in the street to give billionaires that money. Thanks GOP.

Paul Ryan's opponent got thousands of dollar fifty donations. Now over a hundred and fifty thousand.

Even funnier. After the Koch Brothers got $1,500,000,000.00 they gave him $500,000.00
I don't think they paid Paul Ryan enough. What say you?

You gotta admit, this is funny beyond words.

Especially when, at the end of the year, millions of middle class Republicans won't be able to afford healthcare. They are going to be laughing all the way to the ballot box.

So do you have any stories about the GOP tax cuts funnier than this one?

• Banned
After I wrote this,I read it over and I almost spewed.

Sad, but so funny. Imagine Paul's shock when he realized other's didn't agree.

iran.jpg

A '$1.50' tweet by Speaker Ryan raised his challenger more than $150,000 in donations

I think it you enjoy black and dark humor, this is one of the funniest things I ever read coming from a Republican.

A High School secretary said she was pleasantly surprised her paycheck went up a buck fifty a week. That's a single dollar and a half dollar. Enough to pay for her Costco membership.

See? He was boasting. After giving 1.5 BILLION dollars to the richest people on earth.
That's $1,500,000,000.00 to the richest people on earth. We will be paying for that for generations. In fact, we will have to cut money that keeps old people from eating cat food and living in the street to give billionaires that money. Thanks GOP.

Paul Ryan's opponent got thousands of dollar fifty donations. Now over a hundred and fifty thousand.

Even funnier. After the Koch Brothers got $1,500,000,000.00 they gave him $500,000.00

Especially when, at the end of the year, millions of middle class Republicans won't be able to afford healthcare. They are going to be laughing all the way to the ballot box.

More economics/math challenged people... That HS secretary MOST LIKELY doesn't PAY ANY income tax. Probably hasn't since the LAST tax cuts under Bush.. You can't give a tax cut to the 45% of workers that already PAY NO INCOME TAX.. Are you as embarrassed as Ryan? Both of you suck at giving examples of "crumbs"..

• Banned

More economics/math challenged people... That HS secretary MOST LIKELY doesn't PAY ANY income tax. Probably hasn't since the LAST tax cuts under Bush.. You can't give a tax cut to the 45% of workers that already PAY NO INCOME TAX.. Are you as embarrassed as Ryan? Both of you suck at giving examples of "crumbs"..
Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

Well both of you and the hundreds of folks who were emotionally moved to donate to his competitor should be ashamed for lack of independent thinking. You're all defenseless to petty political propaganda.

And you quickly posted it. Double duh!

• Banned

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

Well both of you and the hundreds of folks who were emotionally moved to donate to his competitor should be ashamed for lack of independent thinking. You're all defenseless to petty political propaganda.
Funny, you want to argue about the buck fifty, but not the $1,500,000,000.00 given to the richest people on the planet.

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

Paul Ryan is the one that posted that the lady got an extra $1.50 a week in her pay check that she could use to pay her annual Costco membership...

I already had a thread about this, and how Ken Blackwell, a politician from Ohio then went on to say how big of a deal it was for a worker to make an extra $.65 a week in their paycheck and they should be happy about it.

if she didn't pay the tax, she wouldn't have gotten the princely increase of $1.50/week.

use more caps- it adds gravitas

if she didn't pay the tax, she wouldn't have gotten the princely increase of $1.50/week.

That actually makes sense... if you don't pay taxes, a tax decrease shouldn't affect your take home pay. :deal:

It probably came from the changes in the Withholding tables... Everyone takes ONE deduction in withholding, even folks who pay no taxes.. More economic illiteracy????

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

Funny, you want to argue about the buck fifty, but not the $1,500,000,000.00 given to the richest people on the planet.
Why the fuck do you immoral totalitarian party of slavery assholes have so much trouble comprehending that the people are not government's property?

My huge tax cut is not and example of the government giving me money. The government cannot give me what was never theirs in the first place, fuckin' jackass.

Only you could not be funny on a Humor thread

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

Why the fuck do you immoral totalitarian party of slavery assholes have so much trouble comprehending that the people are not government's property?

My huge tax cut is not and example of the government giving me money. The government cannot give me what was never theirs in the first place, fuckin' jackass.
HUGE tax cut?

OMG.

Hilarious!

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

HUGE tax cut?

OMG.

Hilarious!
You can call them yuge bigly tax cuts or very substantial tax cuts. The only difference is irrelevant semantics.

Whatever you choose to call it, it still means $$$ for my progeny.

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

HUGE tax cut?

OMG.

Hilarious!
You can call them yuge bigly tax cuts or very substantial tax cuts. The only difference is irrelevant semantics.

$$$ for your progeny?

Is that a joke?

Only the tax cuts for corporations are permanent. Tell us you knew that. In only a few years, you will be paying more than before the tax cuts.

And your healthcare will skyrocket at the end of the year. For those who will still be able to afford healthcare.

Trump and the GOP got you really good this time. You just haven't figured that out yet.

But you'll learn.

Uh, it was his example.

Duh!

HUGE tax cut?

OMG.

Hilarious!

GOP infrastructure plan:

6.jpg
Tracks_and_Mountain.jpg

Forum List

Back