Gop out of touch with reality.

Yes, the poor GOP.

Dead and buried in 2008 only to have the Obamanation give it back in two years.

We will finish the job in 2012.

Whose out of touch ?

does it really matter? once the R's gain control again they'll screw it up within 4-8 years (while taking us deeper in debt). you guys have been voting for two sides of the same coin since 1952. when will you wake up?

Don't know if they are out of touch as much as that they want to make a new reality.

One in which they (Repubs) can use the government to force their moral's on all Americans.

For instance, the Catholic bishops can not get their very own flock to follow their "teachings" about birth control. Something like 98% of Catholic women have used some form of birth control. So what do the crazy right wing men want? They want the Federal Govt to impose Catholic teaching on all Americans.
Cause the church can't make people do what they want themselves. So they want the evil guvmint to do it. That is a new reality.

GOP OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.

At the debates I am hearing more Government control of our lives and not less. Bigger government and not smaller government. Don’t force your religious and moral beliefs on me and my family. They want to force the ideal family down our throats and it not reality. A family consist of a man, a women and 1.2 children. But to expect that in the real world is out of touch with reality. Families consist of two men or two women and a couple of children or either a man and children or a woman and children. The choice to have children is a couple’s or a man or women. A women has the right to decide when and if she want to have children. Teens will make the choice to have sex or not and no amount of abstinence programs or preaching can change that. There are a lot of responsible and successful single mothers and fathers. So it is our responsibility as responsible parents to teach them safe and responsibility sex by offering them contraceptives. Condoms prevent aids, not only pregnancies.

Santorum’s plan to offer abstinence programs is a waste of money and time. And as a matter of fact laughable. This is the real world and not a fantasy like Santorum plan to have.

Ps;
I am with Romney on illegal immigration. Simple "mandatory" E-Verify will solve our immigration problem. (You know like “mandate.”) If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.

Study: Abstinence program most effective at delaying sex among youths

Study: Abstinence program most effective at delaying sex among youths - CNN
Isn't 'abistinence only' the method used in the Palin household in Alaska? To co-opt one of Sarah's favorite sayings: how's that workin' out for ya?

At the debates I am hearing more Government control of our lives and not less. Bigger government and not smaller government. Don’t force your religious and moral beliefs on me and my family. They want to force the ideal family down our throats and it not reality. A family consist of a man, a women and 1.2 children. But to expect that in the real world is out of touch with reality. Families consist of two men or two women and a couple of children or either a man and children or a woman and children. The choice to have children is a couple’s or a man or women. A women has the right to decide when and if she want to have children. Teens will make the choice to have sex or not and no amount of abstinence programs or preaching can change that. There are a lot of responsible and successful single mothers and fathers. So it is our responsibility as responsible parents to teach them safe and responsibility sex by offering them contraceptives. Condoms prevent aids, not only pregnancies.

Santorum’s plan to offer abstinence programs is a waste of money and time. And as a matter of fact laughable. This is the real world and not a fantasy like Santorum plan to have.

Ps;
I am with Romney on illegal immigration. Simple "mandatory" E-Verify will solve our immigration problem. (You know like “mandate.”) If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.
stupid-2.jpg

Ps;
Anything goes. No moral compass. If it feels good do it and there won't be any consequences....You must be from the 60's.
You flaming libs believe there should be no rules. No right and wrong. You think ideas like integrity and decency are things better left in the 1950's.
It is ideas such as yours that send liberalism to the bottom of the barrel.
And please do not whine about government intrusion in our lives. You lefties invented that.

You want to codify decency and integrity?

Oh man.

Good luck with that. :lol:

Abs
tinence program most effective at delaying sex among youths

Yea right, It delays them from 14 years of age to 16 years of age. Which is a good thing IMO.
But it sure ain't "birth control".

Abs
tinence program most effective at delaying sex among youths

Yea right, It delays them from 14 years of age to 16 years of age. Which is a good thing IMO.
But it sure ain't "birth control".

Abstinence is, in effect, the best birth control known to mankind, period. DON'T FUCK, is the best way NOT to get pregnant. There's nothing else to it and it's not hard to understand. Young men should keep their dick in their pants, and young girls should keep their panties on and their legs crossed. The result, NO UNWANTED PREGNANCIES. What in the FUCK is so hard to understand about that? Well, for one, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE LIBERALS ARE TEACHING KIDS IN SCHOOL THESE DAYS. Instead kids are being ENCOURAGED to have sex because they're taught how to PUT ON A CONDOM, and the schools are PASSING THEM OUT! The result, MORE UNWANTED PREGNANCIES.

The liberal fuck up machine fucks up again with their immoral agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back