GOP opperative: how to steal an election

Attorney General Michael Mukasey has appointed prosecutor Nora Dannehy to investigate whether former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and other Administration officials should face criminal charges in the firing of nine US attorneys. The launch of this investigation follows a 358-page report citing a lack of cooperation by senior White House officials and the Justice Department in Congress' inquiry into the US prosecutor purge.

A critical link to the Justice Department and White House's involvement in the firings lies in the missing White House emails, which have reportedly been purged from White House servers.

Although several administration officials, including Gonzales have testified before the Judiciary Committee, there is one person, yet to be interviewed, who may hold the keys to the missing emails -- Bush IT expert Mike Connell. Most people have never heard of Mike Connell. But that's no surprise as the very nature of his job keeps him behind the scenes. Connell is the architect and cyber keymaster of George W. Bush election websites including GeorgeWBush.com and GWB43.com, the site Karl Rove used for 95-percent of his email communication. Connell is also the CEO of Govtech Solutions, the company responsible for building and managing congressional email servers and firewalls.

According to SourceWatch, Connell also developed websites for the House Intelligence, Judiciary, Financial Services, Ways and Means, and Administration Committees.

For obvious reasons, this would appear to be a conflict of interest since Connell has a history of building partisan websites including RNC.org, anti-Kerry website swiftboatvetsfortruth.org and former Ohio Secretary of State Kenneth J Blackwell's election websites, to name a few. Connell currently heads up IT for the McCain campaign.

Rebecca Abrahams: White House Emails: The Missing Link?

WASHINGTON, Oct 03, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Today, Velvet Revolution (VR), a non-profit dedicated to clean and accountable government, offered a $100,000 reward to whistleblowers for information tying Karl Rove and Michael Connell to illegal election manipulations. Other Republican whistleblowers, most notably world renowned computer expert Stephen Spoonamore, have stated recently that the Republican Party has been rigging elections for years through electronic computer manipulations. Mr. Spoonamore, a colleague of Mike Connell, gave a recent interview in which he stated that the upcoming election will be stolen and rigged by the GOP unless otherwise exposed. That interview is posted in full at VELVETREVOLUTION.US : Protect Elections, Prosecute Rove.
Mr. Connell is the CEO of GovTech Solutions, a company that works with a "Who's Who" of Republican politicians. Mr. Connell refuses "to work for Democrats" and is "loyal to the Bush family." And it was Mr. Connell who ran the Florida Government computer network during the presidential election of 2000 and the Ohio Secretary of State election computers during the presidential election of 2004. He has been at the scene of every major national electoral scandal of the past decade and has been fingered as being involved in the destruction of White House emails.

Non-Profit Offers $100,000 Reward for Information Tying Karl Rove and Michael Connell to Election Rigging - MarketWatch

There is a mountain of evidence .. where is the outrage from democratic voters? Are they waiting until AFTER the election to force their own politicians to take a stand on it?

Shouldn't the anger be directed towards democratic politicians?

Republicans steal elections .. no news there .. the question is what are DEMOCRATS going to do about it?

Last edited:
There is a mountain of evidence .. where is the outrage from democratic voters? Are they waiting until AFTER the election to force their own politicians to take a stand on it?

Shouldn't the anger be directed towrds democratic politicians?

Republicans steal elections .. no news there .. the question is what are DEMOCRATS going to do about it?

Seriously---Why isn't Obama or Biden bringing this up ?

• Banned
and what prey tell can they do about it now that they are not doing?

they held investigations on it in the basement of the house because the Rs would not even give them a room to do it in.

The media refused to touch the story because they are Corporate owned.

They had the DOJ wrapped up and fired any lawyer who tried to do anything about it.

Its now coming out becuase the Rs no longer have complete control.

they held investigations on it in the basement of the house because the Rs would not even give them a room to do it in.

They had the DOJ wrapped up and fired any lawyer who tried to do anything about it.

The GOP controls what democrat leader say ? Get out of here---:cuckoo:

Seriously---Why isn't Obama or Biden bringing this up ?

Not just Obama and Biden, but why hasn't this been a central focus for the entire Democratic Party?

There is a mountain of evidence that most certainly warrants putting in safeguards that make American elections have at least as much integrity as elections in Brazil.

Brazil migrates voting machines to GNU/Linux
All 430,000 of them

THE BRAZILIAN Electoral Supreme Court announced last Friday that Brazil's 2008 elections will use 430,000 electronic voting machines running GNU/Linux and open sauce voting applications.

The voting machines will be migrated from VirtuOS and Microsoft Windows CE to GNU/Linux and open sauce software in order to meet legal requirements for security and auditability.

Software experts from political parties will have access to all voting machine software from April through September to search for problems and suggest improvements.

All software loaded onto the machines will be digitally signed to guard against unauthorised modifications, with official authentication verifiable by inspectors at voting places at any time to detect tampering.

Precautions such as blocking all network connectivity will be taken to prevent hacking, and randomly selected machines will be audited by representatives of the Electoral Supreme Court, political parties and external auditors.

When Brazil's election is over, maybe the US should invite a few Brazilians up north to show North American elections officials how to set up a truly honest, secure, transparent and trustworthy touch screen electronic voting system.
Brazil migrates voting machines to GNU/Linux - The INQUIRER

Yes, welcome to America's new role model for democracy .. Brazil.

Voting is the most sacred tenet of democracy and it is the only thing that gives weight to "We the people"

So the real question is why is not only Obama and Biden AND the Democratic Party not outraged .. why aren't republicans?

Yet some think I'm crazy when I say Americans are stupid.

That's your answer my brother .. SERIOUSLY .. we are a stupid people

Outrage works

Why aren't Americans demanding integrity in our election system.

Is it incumbent on the politicians to do something about it or does any weight fall upon the American people?

None of this is a secret, been happening for years.

I'm betting that if Obama loses, then we'll see outrage about the obvious ..

The facts are that election fraud is by and large a GOP endevor in the last 20 years.

The dems have not been able to get anywhere near the level of deception the Rs have been using.

I will attack any real fraud no matter where it comes from. The real current fraud comes from the right. Its they who benifit by keeping people from voting. They do better in low turn outs folks and that is just fact.

Outrage works

Why aren't Americans demanding integrity in our election system.

Is it incumbent on the politicians to do something about it or does any weight fall upon the American people?

None of this is a secret, been happening for years.

I'm betting that if Obama loses, then we'll see outrage about the obvious ..

What am I chopped liver?

I sincerely hope the Republicans are better at it than the Dems are. Sincerely.

In truth, you don't really have to be good at it to fool Americans.

How many countries do you think there are left that don't know paperless electronic voting is a fraud? .. SEE: Brazil

The facts are that election fraud is by and large a GOP endevor in the last 20 years.

The dems have not been able to get anywhere near the level of deception the Rs have been using.

I will attack any real fraud no matter where it comes from. The real current fraud comes from the right. Its they who benifit by keeping people from voting. They do better in low turn outs folks and that is just fact.

I don't disagree with you .. why then aren't democrats outraged and forcing the issue into national spotlight?

Where is MoveON.org?

I sincerely hope the Republicans are better at it than the Dems are. Sincerely.

You are. And it's no damn laughing manner. Election fraud has been pioneered and perfected by your side.

ACORN is little nuts compared to putting 95,000 on a felon list in Florida to find out later how flawed it was. then tryin in 2004 to do the same but skip Hispanic surnames.

Stopping Black voters in primarily Black precints in Northern Florida just to check their drivers licenses and registration.

Keep laughing. It's really a fucking riot.:ahole-1:

What am I chopped liver?

Noooo, I am not implying anything about you my sister .. I know you're aware .. but surely, surely, surely you have to be asking yourself where is the rest of your party? Surely you must get disappointed preaching to the choir when this issue is of such importance.

I lived that one bac.

I have been preaching it to every person who would listen.

I have been called all sorts of things by all side for it.

People were scared to look into it.

They were convinced that the medai would reposrt it if it was real.

They now realise the media is not so democratic in its coverage.

Its took years to get us here but we are here at last.

If they steal this one it will go down very hard with the American people.

You are. And it's no damn laughing manner. Election fraud has been pioneered and perfected by your side.

ACORN is little nuts compared to putting 95,000 on a felon list in Florida to find out later how flawed it was. then tryin in 2004 to do the same but skip Hispanic surnames.

Stopping Black voters in primarily Black precints in Northern Florida just to check their drivers licenses and registration.

Keep laughing. It's really a fucking riot.:ahole-1:

Crazy old fool. They check drivers licenses and registration in Northern Florida, don't matter what color you are, you gotta produce said documents..
Now why would you think of that as voter fraud??? she wondered?

Its going to get investigated , it just doesnt make a good election platform.

Forum List

Back