GOP officials accuse Romney of power grab

You far righties are going to get thumped in the party when Mitt is elected.

Did any of you 'Conservatives' bother to read the fucking article? I have my doubts.

It came from the Washington Times, a usually reliable source for conservative news, and it NEVER ONCE mentioned Ron Paul, yet you fucking reactionary Mittiots (I like that one, too) start making ridiculous assumptions and accusations.

You fucks are NO BETTER than the Lefties who rally to defend Obama from well-deserved criticism.

Right on time, Fakey... Right on time.

Mittiot!

Ron Paul would have polled no more than 35%.

Stop your pipe dreams, please.

Well Truth what choice did they have? Obviously they must have seen Paul as someone that could beat Obama but would ruin their little scheme they have destroying and robbing the country for a guy Willard that will get his ass kicked by Obama in what should be one of the easiest wins for republicans in history.

Blind and Stupid. Not a good combo. Try looking at the polls I just posted shit for brains.

Who you calling a leftie moron? These are GOP officials getting bothered with this not democrats...if you had been paying a bit of attention you would realize if they allow these rules to be changed it would pretty much give the nominee dictator like powers.

Who are you calling moron, moron? It's a bit of typical in-fighting convention drama that only lefties really get excited about. Think about the issues if you have the mental capability and worry about 2016 rules in two or three years..
Why worry about them then when they have had time to sink and get solidified into the party when we can nip it in the bud now and get it thrown out. Obviously folks ain't reading the article and are trying to complain about the article...its his own damn people that are not liking what he is doing not just RP folks...get a damn grip.

Much like Obamacare or any other law. If you wait until it is passed it is too late to bitch about it in four years when it takes effect.

Immie

Election 2012: Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41% - Rasmussen Reports™
Poll – Romney can’t beat Obama. Ron Paul CAN! « The Jeenyus Corner
Prison Planet.com » Harris Poll: Ron Paul Would Beat Obama 51-49
Ron Paul poll shocker: He beats Obama head-to-head - CSMonitor.com
Ron Paul Beats Obama in Latest Poll

Need I say more? Oh and he didn't "beat" willard because willard has had the backing of the rnc the entire time and has used vote flipping,lying,theft etc to do whatever they possibly can to stop Paul from even having his name up for the nomination.

crying_baby.gif

Forum List

Back