GOP Obstructs Unemployment Benefits extension

Why should peopel go out and get a job when they can sit their ass at home and collect benefits for 15 months

So they can afford to pay their bills and put food on the table and keep a roof over their head? How much do you think the unemployed receive from unemployment? A king's ransom?

When 10,000 people apply for 90 available jobs, this ought ot tell you something about the psyche of the unemployed, but obviously you truly believe that the majority of the unemployed are just lazy fucks who want to live off you the dole. :cuckoo:

Ten thousand unemployed apply for 90 jobs in Louisville, Kentucky

thats what Rocks is suggesting....why are you not getting on him?.....just askin....

Damn, you know that is damned well not what I said. Were I laid off, I would have to make a choice. Do I take a minimum wage job, and have no time to hunt a real job, or do I take a much larger amount of money, unemployment, which pushes back the time at which I run out of savings, and allows me to look for a job that pays a reasonable amount, and allows me to use my training and experiance?

The rational choice is to use the unemployment insurance that I have earned over the years, and get a real job.

Once again, for all you blame-shifting retards out there:

The Republicans cannot stop anything the Dems want to do. They have neither the power or the votes to do so.

They cannot even hinder, obstruct or in any way even slow down the Dems.

The Dems do not need ANY Republican support or votes whatsoever, to do anything they want to do.

How long do you think this mindless blame-shifting is going to work?

Hey pea brain...ANY Senator CAN hinder, obstruct or in any way even slow down legislation... Kyl and Hatch DID on this Bill...

Scumbag Republicans can only delay passage... It WILL pass eventually, after millions MORE Americans are forced to needlessly suffer...

Thanks for the info Emma...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1634100-post68.html

"Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?"
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

this guy calling someone a pea brain.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Hey pea brain, do you have a family to support, or are you just some snotty nosed kid with no responsibility? YES, people are suffering because of the current economic and employment situation...many are losing their homes...

The right wing scum bag answer to fellow Americans suffering is PUNISH 'em, THAT'LL teach 'em!!!

BTW, WTF do you Anti-AmericAN right wing pea brains BASE your patriotism ON??? Pieces of paper, flags, buildings??? Is there ANY room for the American PEOPLE? You screech that 3,000 Americans died on 9/11, so we go out and kill thousands of Iraqis that LOOK LIKE the people that attacked us, WASTE TRILLIONS of taxpayer's dollars on the Devil's work...but HERE, over 40,000 Americans die because of the corporate cartel deathcare ponzi-scheme, and you morons blame the victims and want them punished!

You scum bags are PROOF some women should NEVER be allowed to raise children...

"Our children are not born to hate, they are raised to hate."
Thomas della Peruta
you proved how stupid you are by saying R.Kennedy JR. is one of the smartest guys in the country....:lol:.....

So they can afford to pay their bills and put food on the table and keep a roof over their head? How much do you think the unemployed receive from unemployment? A king's ransom?

When 10,000 people apply for 90 available jobs, this ought ot tell you something about the psyche of the unemployed, but obviously you truly believe that the majority of the unemployed are just lazy fucks who want to live off you the dole. :cuckoo:

Ten thousand unemployed apply for 90 jobs in Louisville, Kentucky

thats what Rocks is suggesting....why are you not getting on him?.....just askin....

Damn, you know that is damned well not what I said. Were I laid off, I would have to make a choice. Do I take a minimum wage job, and have no time to hunt a real job, or do I take a much larger amount of money, unemployment, which pushes back the time at which I run out of savings, and allows me to look for a job that pays a reasonable amount, and allows me to use my training and experiance?

The rational choice is to use the unemployment insurance that I have earned over the years, and get a real job.

well than say that when you made the post Rocks.....as far as i and a few others here felt....you were saying fuck the minimum wage job ill stay on unemployment it pays more....and that was it.....now if you would have said this then....i would have agreed with ya....

Forum List

Back