GOP Obstructionism Party at it again.

They even vote against bills that they cosponsor
In the Whacko World of neoconservatism and Hysteria Fed TeaBagging Parties, bipartisan means being able to talk out of both sides of ones mouth on the same issue.

geesh

Thanks for the negative rep. I guess the truth hurts more than what you're willing to show in the thread.

:(

-TSO

another whiney, girlyman/boy bitch publicly complaining about a neg rep?

sigh

yet another fuckin' conservative cry baby.

I continue to find it funny how liberals blame the GOP for being obstructionists when, up until last week, they had no possible way of obstructing anything.

If you're so unhappy that such bills like Obamacare didn't pass, you should direct your anger at people like Ben Nelson who required a bribe for his vote which held things up a bit.

Bribery? What do you think of GOP Senator Shelby?

Let's see if your moral outrage stops at the door of ideological affiliation..

Lemme see, Dems blew a $1.6 Trillion hole in the budget, you need to combine 2 of Reagan entire budgets not his deficits to match that number and Dems have 8.4 million unemployed.

What about any of that should Republicans have gone along with?
Let me see...The GOP comes into power in 2000. The GOP has power until 2006 in the congress and 2008 in the WH. When Bush comes in the nation is doing well.

When the GOP gets thrown out in 2006 things are bad....Bush leaves in 2008 and things go from bad to worse....Obama and the Dems come in and have to bail out the whole nation and they take the blame for GOP mismanagement?

okay

I continue to find it funny how liberals blame the GOP for being obstructionists when, up until last week, they had no possible way of obstructing anything.
I continue to find it funny that progressives think that being an obstructionist is a BAD thing.
I don't think only progressives think that. Liberals like me think this and many conservtives used to...when it suited them.

I continue to find it funny that progressives think that being an obstructionist is a BAD thing.
I don't think only progressives think that. Liberals like me think this and many conservtives used to...when it suited them.

Oh back to the old "I'm not a progressive" BS Again Dante? funny that you seem to spend most of your time cheer leading for progressive politicians and their progressive policies .... I have more respect for run of the mill progressives that just admit what their ideology represents, than for the cowardly variety that hide behind the bastardized meaning of the word "liberal" ......

You should change your sig to read "I'm not really a progressive, I just play one on the Internet" .... would save you a lot of time I'd imagine.

:lol:

Oh back to the old "I'm not a progressive" BS Again Dante? funny that you seem to spend most of your time cheer leading for progressive politicians and their progressive policies .... I have more respect for run of the mill progressives that just admit what their ideology represents, than for the cowardly variety that hide behind the bastardized meaning of the word "liberal" ......
Funny...I thought the standard wingnut line was 'progressives are liberals who hide behind a bastardized...' LOL

I have fought with progressives most of my life. I lump them in with libertarians and populists for 'special treatment'

The only reason it may seem I'm backing the progressives....is that lately their opponents in the conservative camp are OFFERING NOTHING. When you look at the party of NO...there is nothing to debate.

You should change your sig to read "I'm not really a progressive, I just play one on the Internet" .... would save you a lot of time I'd imagine.

:lol:
Most every single progressive here at USMB has had me attack them and their opinions. LOL

you obiously are clueless as well as stupid.

NYT...
Two Parties Join Together, Then Resume Divided Ways

"Being bipartisan cannot mean that Democrats give up everything they believe in, find the handful of things that Republicans have been advocating for, and we do those things, and then we have bipartisanship," Mr. Obama said. "That's not how it works, you know, in any other realm of life. That's certainly not how it works in my marriage with Michelle."

He called on Republicans to stop blocking his nominees for executive branch jobs and said that if the Senate does not move forward on some by the end of the week, he might resort to using a constitutional provision allowing him to put nominees in their posts without a Senate confirmation vote during the Presidents' Day recess scheduled next week.

Those who receive recess appointments now could serve through 2011.

"We can't afford to allow politics to stand in the way of a well-functioning government," the president said.

Despite the plea, Republicans...
Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

I would dare say...The GOP is coming close to the party of treason and unreason. The GOP cares more a bout power than doing what is right by and for the American people.

Obstructionism at every move helps hurt Americans who only ask the partie to back a government plan that works...that functions.

STOP GOP Obstructionism Now!

RETARD ALERT. You are aware I hope that there are 257 Democrats in the House and 59 Democrat votes in the Senate? The Republicans can not block anything, they can not prevent anything. They can not obstruct ANYTHING in Congress.

NYT...

"Being bipartisan cannot mean that Democrats give up everything they believe in, find the handful of things that Republicans have been advocating for, and we do those things, and then we have bipartisanship," Mr. Obama said. "That's not how it works, you know, in any other realm of life. That's certainly not how it works in my marriage with Michelle."

He called on Republicans to stop blocking his nominees for executive branch jobs and said that if the Senate does not move forward on some by the end of the week, he might resort to using a constitutional provision allowing him to put nominees in their posts without a Senate confirmation vote during the Presidents' Day recess scheduled next week.

"We can't afford to allow politics to stand in the way of a well-functioning government," the president said.

Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

I would dare say...The GOP is coming close to the party of treason and unreason. The GOP cares more a bout power than doing what is right by and for the American people.

Obstructionism at every move helps hurt Americans who only ask the partie to back a government plan that works...that functions.

RETARD ALERT. You are aware I hope that there are 257 Democrats in the House and 59 Democrat votes in the Senate? The Republicans can not block anything, they can not prevent anything. They can not obstruct ANYTHING in Congress.

yeah. he's the second person to post something like that this evening. whatever he has must be spreading.

I have fought with progressives most of my life.
So in other words you're like the closet homosexual that bashes openly gay people in public then goes to rest stops to give out blow jobs, well 'cept in your case it would be "the closet homosexual that bashes openly gay people while giving out blow jobs in public" ..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NYT...

Still stuck on stupid?

sigh

I've already addressed this disingenuous line of reasoning, but far be it from me to attempt resetting the stuck on stupid button.

continue as you were.
D.

I have fought with progressives most of my life.
So in other words you're like the closet homosexual that bashes openly gay people in public then goes to rest stops to give out blow jobs, well 'cept in your case it would be "the closet homosexual that bashes openly gay people while giving out blow jobs in public" ..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is NO need for you to post your PI here. Your fantasy life is really TMI.

btw, I'm not a registered Republican, so I won't be entewring your fantasy world any time soon. So you can stop holding your breath.

NYT...Despite the plea, Republicans would rather see America go down the toilet than allow Obama and the Democrats to receive credit for any accomplishment, no matter how big or small.

yeah. he's the second person to post something like that this evening. whatever he has must be spreading.

I see IT has spread. Stuck on Stupid has gone viral.

Obstructionism tactics and strategy goes beyond individual bills and votes on bills. The GOP has held up appointments and more. They have poisoned the public debate. They have stood up on the House floor and screamed out idiocies they have had to apologize for.

Obstructionism and offering nothing then turning around and saying they've been left out....

there is more, but your viral talking point will deal with numbers.

fine, now you are agreeing with Obama that now the GOP is responsible for evrything from here on out because of one Senate seat.

Like I said: Stuck on Stupid.

at ease
D.

Obstructionism tactics and strategy goes beyond individual bills and votes on bills. The GOP has held up appointments and more. They have poisoned the public debate. They have stood up on the House floor and screamed out idiocies they have had to apologize for.

Obstructionism and offering nothing then turning around and saying they've been left out....

fine, now you are agreeing with Obama that now the GOP is responsible for evrything from here on out because of one Senate seat.

at ease
D.
yelling out things they have to apologize for? hmmm. so nothing has gotten done because of Joe wilson. interesting theory.

NYT...

CAN YOU PROVIDE A Link TO YOUR STORY--Please

After I read it, I will be happy to comment on it--but right now I don't know if you're just making this one up--or it is an article that you forgot to post a link too.--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I am extremely suspicious because democrats are in the majority & republicans couldn't stop anything.

at ease
D.

I guess that sums up Your perspective on Free Speech. What term did You use for the practice under the Bush Administration? Just Curious. When Pelosi, and Reed, and the rest were claiming how patriotic their obstruction was, what excuse did You use to justify them?
You've taken us onto the Freeway heading into oncoming traffic, You are going to kill us all, pardon me a thousand times for bringing it to your attention.

Forum List

Back