GOP Noise Machine Consolation Prize: 2012 is not 2008

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

They keep saying that even if Romney loses, the big story is Republican gains since 2008.

D'Oh! Of course there would be, Republicans and right leaning Independents crossed over to vote for Obama in 2008. All that happened is we are back to 2004, not 2008.

Hello? The spin is to make wingnuts think they've made gains when all that happened is the political landscape went back with a reset.

gotta love the shit though. The spin is amazing. :eusa_shhh:

It's not 2008. It's 2012.

The first black man reelected as President.

They keep saying that even if Romney loses, the big story is Republican gains since 2008.

D'Oh! Of course there would be, Republicans and right leaning Independents crossed over to vote for Obama in 2008. All that happened is we are back to 2004, not 2008.

Hello? The spin is to make wingnuts think they've made gains when all that happened is the political landscape went back with a reset.

Setting up for your failure I see.

You are comparing the wrong years. 2010 & 2012......those will be the years you need to look at.

You are comparing the wrong years. 2010 & 2012......those will be the years you need to look at.

Idiot. Dante is talking about what FOX, WSJ and others are saying..:lol:

Idiot. Dante is talking about what FOX, WSJ and others are saying..:lol:
Moron, they are talking like they did in 2010.......

Shellack, the sequel is about to air on a news cast near you!

So tune in!

Forum List

Back