GOP more concerned with insurance industry than consumers

It fails because it's rationing and takes away people's healthcare choices and replaces them with the government's.

Why throw away the best healthcare in the world for the promises of a Marxist President who has accomplished nothing?

What makes you think this is the best healthcare in the world?

Anyone in the world who can comes here if they need to.

Was that supposed to be an answer? Nice sidestep but the U.S. is not the only country to allow others in to obtain health care services at cost. So I guess that would make us tied for first.

maybe we need a list,, and then check it off.. start with say...

we are broke

this plan will quadruple the debt

the congress is in fact incompetent to run for dog catcher

no one can tell us how they are going to pay for this

no one can tell us that Americans will receive this health care and not half of Mexico in addition thereby burdening us furthur than we already are! and don't tell me we are gonna tax the rich either.. that dog don't hunt

No one can tell us how it is common sense tells them it is okay to trust either side with their health care when both sides have proven themselves to be "runners of this government into the ground. :eusa_whistle:)

but my biggest concern is,, no one can tell me how long I'm gonna have to wait in line to see a doctor or receive a test or to receive a needed surgery..

until then call me unconvinced,, and all the liberal jabber jabber talking points with out answers will no change that.. newp!

What makes you think this is the best healthcare in the world?

Was that supposed to be an answer? Nice sidestep but the U.S. is not the only country to allow others in to obtain health care services at cost. So I guess that would make us tied for first.

When people want to pay cash for the best, they come here. Not Canada. Not France. Not the UK.

we are broke

no one can tell us that Americans will receive this health care and not half of Mexico in addition thereby burdening us furthur than we already are! and don't tell me we are gonna tax the rich either.. that dog don't hunt

No one can tell us how it is common sense tells them it is okay to trust either side with their health care when both sides have proven themselves to be "runners of this government into the ground. :eusa_whistle:)

but my biggest concern is,, no one can tell me how long I'm gonna have to wait in line to see a doctor or receive a test or to receive a needed surgery..

until then call me unconvinced,, and all the liberal jabber jabber talking points with out answers will no change that.. newp!

Yes, or some competency demonstrated at reforming or saving ANY private enterprise. The mortgage market. The automobile industry. Anything.

Why give up everything you have for the promises of someone who has accomplished nothing?

When people want to pay cash for the best, they come here. Not Canada. Not France. Not the UK.

by the time democwats get through taxing yer sorry azz you won't be able to afford string cheese much less insurance.. tell em that whydonchya?

we are broke

Yes, or some competency demonstrated at reforming or saving ANY private enterprise. The mortgage market. The automobile industry. Anything.

Why give up everything you have for the promises of someone who has accomplished nothing?

tHIS IS A FAILED GOVERNMENT,, IT CANNOT CONTROL OUR BORDERS, IT CANNOT CONTROL ILLEGALS,, IT CANNOT BALANCE A BUDGET,,IT CANNOT REGULATE THE HOUSING INDUSTRY IT CANNOT REGULATE THE BANKS IT CANNOT DO ANYTHING IT ATTEMPTS TO DO.. AND CRAZY PEOPLE CALLED LIBERALS THINK THEY CAN RUN HEALTH CARE.. HELLO I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN HERE!

Are you sure? Where are the numbers?

JG....we have the best.....its just getting access to it for many....and if you cant obtain it,then to that person it may not be so great.....but tell me how many non-American companies or govts have contributed more or the same to the advancement of medical knowledge and technology over the last century,that this country collectively has....

Let me try to either put this topic into perspective, or at least understand it better.
Here is the meat of the article, I think. Not whether or not we need or will be getting or what the advantages or disadvantages are with national healthcare. That is not what the article is about.

"I know Republicans don't like to travel beyond their little world, but they might look into a little provincial company called AXA that somehow survives with operations throughout Europe where national health care systems exist"

Now, if this little company is thriving in a national healthcare country like France, then obviously there are several rich French individuals who prefer a private healthcare program, so spend their own money to have the AXA be their healthcare provider. That would leave roughly 98 % of the other Frenchmen who are stuck with a national healthcare system. How does that improve the healthcare of most of the citizens? That was obviously a left wing article written by someone with hate in their heart, and very little intelligence.

we are broke

tHIS IS A FAILED GOVERNMENT,, IT CANNOT CONTROL OUR BORDERS, IT CANNOT CONTROL ILLEGALS,, IT CANNOT BALANCE A BUDGET,,IT CANNOT REGULATE THE HOUSING INDUSTRY IT CANNOT REGULATE THE BANKS IT CANNOT DO ANYTHING IT ATTEMPTS TO DO.. AND CRAZY PEOPLE CALLED LIBERALS THINK THEY CAN RUN HEALTH CARE.. HELLO I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN HERE!

Did you have this meltdown 2, 4, or even 6 years ago? :cuckoo:

Are you sure? Where are the numbers?

JG....we have the best.....its just getting access to it for many....and if you cant obtain it,then to that person it may not be so great.....but tell me how many non-American companies or govts have contributed more or the same to the advancement of medical knowledge and technology over the last century,that this country collectively has....

Oh, no doubt. That wasn't the point of the exercise. I was trying to get something other than talking points from Hilda.

continously,, and you ain't helping :eek:

Let me try to either put this topic into perspective, or at least understand it better.
Here is the meat of the article, I think. Not whether or not we need or will be getting or what the advantages or disadvantages are with national healthcare. That is not what the article is about.

"I know Republicans don't like to travel beyond their little world, but they might look into a little provincial company called AXA that somehow survives with operations throughout Europe where national health care systems exist"

Now, if this little company is thriving in a national healthcare country like France, then obviously there are several rich French individuals who prefer a private healthcare program, so spend their own money to have the AXA be their healthcare provider. That would leave roughly 98 % of the other Frenchmen who are stuck with a national healthcare system. How does that improve the healthcare of most of the citizens? That was obviously a left wing article written by someone with hate in their heart, and very little intelligence.

If you have the choice to pay for the best or the cheapest when they are the only two choices, which would you prefer? I'm sure the answers would differ between person that is paying for health care and a person with no health care at all. I would think shitty doctors would be better than OTC medicines.

Now would a national health care plan replace the corporations or bridge the gap between the insured and the uninsured? All we read on these topics are the usual parrots blurting out the same tired talking points and their "friends" egging them on instead of seeing a civil debate with people thinking and making factual statements. And someone like me that doesn't have any real knowledge of the difference might as well turn on the TV and listen to the talking heads on a 24-hour news channel.

continously,, and you ain't helping :eek:

Take a :chillpill: :)

You are not seriously gonna sit there and tell me you can't add up the evidence.. I know I "shrieked" but it's all right there.. the government can't run crap,, much less your health care..

So do we just say since the gov't can't run it, it's better we left it alone?

for right now, yes,, til we get this ship back on course..I honest to god think this will make a bad situation worse.. how can we afford this when we support half of Mexico.. how will it be managed.. our government cannot even manage to manage their owndamnselves can they? they can't even figure out how and when and how much taxes to pay.. do you mean to sit there and tell me you have confidence in them???

Forum List

Back