GOP members offer amendment to force Congress to participate in public option

Sounds sensible to me. Last time I checked? Members of Government were citizens too. If it's good for US, then I'ts good for them too.

Pretty gutsy amendment if you ask me.

If it passed unanimously...would you then suddenly support the public option?

Depends *WHAT* is the 'Public' Option...emphasis on 'PUBLIC'...But YOU XO, know as well as *I* they think that they aren't the *public*. Let us be realistic here, eh?

Well pray there is a big turn out tomorrow in DC and the Blue Dogs get the message and kill the entire BILL until after 2010.

I thought the public option was going to be optional?

There you go again supporting the use of force against those who disagree with you politically.

Fuckin' fascisti!
:eusa_whistle:

LOL! I think those that fronted this Amendment are trying to FLUSH OUT those that think they are above you and I...

We'll see if this thing grows legs, or is killed in the womb...:eek::eusa_whistle:

(NO! I just didn't TYPE THAT)?

I still don't see the point. It is a waste of time, energy and tax payer dollars. a game of one upmanship on the dole. fuckin' GOP losers. :evil:

Don't you think that if this plan is soooooooooooooooooo good for the American public that it would be good enough for the people who are forcing it on us. They wrote it afterall, and they are sure selling it, maybe they should beleive in their own plan enough to sign onto it.

Do you think it's because they know it's a disastor in the making and they don't want themselves and their families under a government controlled health care system.

The best way for them to sell this plan to the American public is sign onto it. They won't!!

They wrote this monstrosity only to take care of all the peon's who voted them in there and that's you. You peon.:lol:

Sounds sensible to me. Last time I checked? Members of Government were citizens too. If it's good for US, then I'ts good for them too.

Pretty gutsy amendment if you ask me.

Depends *WHAT* is the 'Public' Option...emphasis on 'PUBLIC'...But YOU XO, know as well as *I* they think that they aren't the *public*. Let us be realistic here, eh?

I am not asking how you think they will vote...I'm asking that if they voted for it and voted to take the public option for themselves, would you accept it.

Well pray there is a big turn out tomorrow in DC and the Blue Dogs get the message and kill the entire BILL until after 2010.

I think this the case. Even Dingy Harry Reid has stated that it isn't coming this year, and even Obama is fretting over it.

A few folks had something to say last night, and perhaps a few more will that are joining Michelle Bachman in DC on Thursday to roam the halls of Congressional Office buildings for a "Meet-N-Greet" with their repsective critters to tell them again (as if this Summer wasn't enough?)..."NO"! [Again]

LOL! I think those that fronted this Amendment are trying to FLUSH OUT those that think they are above you and I...

We'll see if this thing grows legs, or is killed in the womb...:eek::eusa_whistle:

I still don't see the point. It is a waste of time, energy and tax payer dollars. a game of one upmanship on the dole. fuckin' GOP losers. :evil:

The WHOLE premise is? Are Congresscritters Citizens or NOT?

If it is OK for us out here PAYIN' the fuckin'; BILL for this, then CONGRESSCRITTERS should Man-UP (or Woman-UP) as the case may be and OPT for what they are SELLING US.

And this is wrong....HOW Exactly? (In your estimation)? Or do you side with the ELITES that think their shit doesn't stink?
The game is wrong.

What eactly would be so bad about the public option? You keep inferring the Congress would fear being part of the public option? Red herrings are not an appetizer

Don't you think that if this plan is soooooooooooooooooo good for the American public that it would be good enough for the people who are forcing it on us. They wrote it afterall, and they are sure selling it, maybe they should beleive in their own plan enough to sign onto it.

Do you think it's because they know it's a disastor in the making and they don't want themselves and their families under a government controlled health care system.

The best way for them to sell this plan to the American public is sign onto it. They won't!!

They wrote this monstrosity only to take care of all the peon's who voted them in there and that's you. You peon.:lol:

A government controlled health plan? WTF are you talking about? All the government would do is pay the fucking bill as they already do. They would N-O-T run hospitals or hire and fire doctors and nurses.
:cuckoo:

I am not asking how you think they will vote...I'm asking that if they voted for it and voted to take the public option for themselves, would you accept it.

ditto: if they voted for it and voted to take the public option for themselves, would you accept it.

A government controlled health plan? WTF are you talking about? All the government would do is pay the fucking bill as they already do. They would N-O-T run hospitals or hire and fire doctors and nurses.

They DO? What of the PRIVATE plans out there for people NOT on Medicare/Medicaid, and those out here working?

YOU need to rethink a bit. They DO NOT pay the entire bill. And it isn't government's MONEY to begin with...this is the fallacy of your statement. The MONEY belongs to the people.

If it is OK for us out here PAYIN' the fuckin'; BILL for this, then CONGRESSCRITTERS should Man-UP (or Woman-UP) as the case may be and OPT for what they are SELLING US.

And this is wrong....HOW Exactly? (In your estimation)? Or do you side with the ELITES that think their shit doesn't stink?
The game is wrong.

What eactly would be so bad about the public option? You keep inferring the Congress would fear being part of the public option? Red herrings are not an appetizer

Then WHY haven't they signed on to it? WHY isn't this story in the forefront? Why isn't this amendment being embraced by Pelosi? Reid?

I'll tell you why...because again? They have THIER plans at OUR expense apart from what they wish to foist on the rest of us. Because they THINK they are better than US...you know the ones who PAY them to be there?

Can you THINK at all?

The game is wrong.

and you are avoiding the question Dev....would they give up what they have and join us?.......and if not.....Why?

The game is wrong.

and you are avoiding the question Dev....would they give up what they have and join us?.......and if not.....Why?

it is what is called a red herring. If we ended up with a national health insurance plan...they would be part of it. many members support a national plan. so saying 'they' you really need to say who exactly 'they' are and what 'they' support and do not support---exactly

The game is wrong.

Maybe the question was too simplistic for him, and therefore he couldn't see behind his blinders?

They DO? What of the PRIVATE plans out there for people NOT on Medicare/Medicaid, and those out here working?

YOU need to rethink a bit. They DO NOT pay the entire bill. And it isn't government's MONEY to begin with...this is the fallacy of your statement. The MONEY belongs to the people.
then using your theme, the government is the people. see?

The game is wrong.

it is what is called a red herring. If we ended up with a national health insurance plan...they would be part of it. many members support a national plan. so saying 'they' you really need to say who exactly 'they' are and what 'they' support and do not support---exactly
Are they, or or they NOT citizens?

Simple question...

Answer it...

YES...or NO?

then using your theme, the government is the people. see?

Answer my question.

Are they, or or they NOT citizens?

Simple question...

Answer it...

YES...or NO?
you are arguing with yourself.

all Americans are citizends and under a national health plan all citizens would be covered (by payment) by teh government.

when our government builds a road is it not in the name of the people? when our government goes to war is it not in the name of the people? when we give our money to the government in the form of taxes,....oops. we give them the money.

so how is the money ours (individually)?

so many questions when you follow your logic and argument to it's logical end.:cuckoo:

there have been a few Dems and pro UHC people who have said those words Dev.....including Pelosi....it seems its getting to be interchangeable with all the other terms being used.....and i have never heard anyone say they would run the hospitals......

Forum List

Back