GOP Mayor Of Indianapolis Signs Executive Order Protecting LGBT Community

The Hobby Lobby case was won based on the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Federal RFRA law signed by Clinton.

The current RFRA laws enacted by the states will expand protection to "for profit" businesses.

You left wing maniacs are really going to look like hysterical assholes.
It isn't the left wing maniacs that are costing the millions of dollars in revenue and the potential to cost 10's or millions or even more to the state of Indiana and it's businesses and workers.. Those are conservative business owners and corporations with fiduciary responsibilities.

The Hobby Lobby case was won based on the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Federal RFRA law signed by Clinton.

The current RFRA laws enacted by the states will expand protection to "for profit" businesses.

It isn't the left wing maniacs that are costing the millions of dollars in revenue and the potential to cost 10's or millions or even more to the state of Indiana and it's businesses and workers.. Those are conservative business owners and corporations with fiduciary responsibilities.

Baloney, give it a couple of weeks and this will be yesterday's news. It's just another issue for the left loons to throw a hissy fit and stomp your feet over and to distract from the real issues going on in the nation. You fools are being played again

PS State law trumps the mayor

Trumps what? The right of local law to protect gays and others from discrimination?

I'd prefer you don't respond to me, we both know why. Now run along

Because I proved you're full of shit. boohoo.

You claimed the law doesn't allow discrimination against gays. Now you're claiming the law trumped the local law that doesn't allow discrimination against gays.

Baloney, give it a couple of weeks and this will be yesterday's news. It's just another issue for the left loons to throw a hissy fit and stomp your feet over and to distract from the real issues going on in the nation. You fools are being played again
OK, go with that.

PS State law trumps the mayor

Trumps what? The right of local law to protect gays and others from discrimination?

I'd prefer you don't respond to me, we both know why. Now run along

Because I proved you're full of shit. boohoo.

You claimed the law doesn't allow discrimination against gays. Now you're claiming the law trumped the local law that doesn't allow discrimination against gays.

You never proved anything and again I have zero interest in what you have to offer up. You're fooling nobody, girly man

Who cares? If someone doesn't agree with my values and doesn't want me to do business with them. I won't do business with them. I wouldn't get my panties in a wad about it. But being queer is a mental disorder, so that's the real problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back