GOP makes Tax deal. 60% goes to those who make over $100,000.00/yr

R

rdean

NBC Politics - Boehner announces deal with Reid on end to payroll tax impasse

A worker's maximum earnings subject to the Social Security payroll tax this year is $106,800. In 2012 the taxable maximum will be $110,100. Roberton Williams, an analyst at the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center in Washington, said that “60 percent of an extended payroll tax cut would go to households making more than $100,000.”

--------------------

Looks like GOP made a deal.

A worker's maximum earnings subject to the Social Security payroll tax this year is $106,800. In 2012 the taxable maximum will be $110,100. Roberton Williams, an analyst at the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center in Washington, said that “60 percent of an extended payroll tax cut would go to households making more than $100,000.”

--------------------

you are such a complete ass...weren't you just busting on them for NOT making the deal and holding up the works.....NOW they are jackasses becasue they did........so I guess at the end of it all the GOP was right, just drop it...right? boob.

--------------------

you are such a complete ass...weren't you just busting on them for NOT making the deal and holding up the works.....NOW they are jackasses becasue they did........so I guess at the end of it all the GOP was right, just drop it...right? boob.

You truly only see in black and white, don't you?

--------------------

That's what you get out of it, huh? What it means is a guy making over $110,100 will pay payroll tax on an additional $3,300. Someone making under the max will pay the same he paid this year.
Do you even know why there is a maximum?
rdean, you have made some stupid posts in the time I've been here, but this takes the cake. You are a shameless hack and an idiot.

Why are you guys so upset. It's just "information" I was pointing out.

Touchy.

Touchy.

--------------------

Your math doesn't add up since 100% of the tax is paid on income under $110K.

He does blow foul smelling gas out of both ends of his digestive system like you do.

He does blow foul smelling gas out of both ends of his digestive system like you do.

UQWaC.png

Why are you guys so upset. It's just "information" I was pointing out.

Touchy.

Touchy.

Because you picked a line to quote that makes no logical sense to anyone but a brain dead robot. We are only pointing out that there is rotting flesh in your cranium.

Well all the JOY and how the OBAMA WON and has now again RISEN... lasted about as long as the TWO MONTH extension I see..

:eusa_whistle:

--------------------

Tell us dumb fuck how much does the middle class make? a price range please.

--------------------

careful what ya ask for hey demoncrap? :badgrin:

--------------------

If 60% of the taxable income is earned by those over $100,000, then this makes logical sense.

Forum List

Back