GOP looking past Romney...Ryan worried abouy House seat

OHHHHH from a site called Diary of a Republican Hater. Really, how much more credible can you get?

Last time Ryan got 63% of votes. At this point he will barely hold on to it. The coming weeks if they turn up the rhetoric and after the debates. The general contents of this language could possibly lose the seat on the distasteful view of him after being challenged on facts. I think their is a wonderful opportunity during the debates to out these clowns, to any validity to what they speak. It's a tremendous challenge not being able to speak freely when you have to alter the language so much to keep your base.

Last edited:
46-46 by the latest poll I saw..

If Romney is such a doosh.. and terrible campaigner.. Why isn't Obummer running away with this thing?!

I can't wait until the debates..

November is coming!

If Romney is such a doosh.. and terrible campaigner.. Why isn't Obummer running away with this thing?!

November is coming!

Obama has the Electoral Map sewed up. Mitt has to win 2 out of 3 critical swing states...Not gonna Happen.

November is coming!

Yep, and if Obama is the worst president in history, why isn't Romney running away with this thing?

lets hope Lyin' Ryan (R) loses his seat

There are some disturbing trends for Republicans in Wisconsin. Tommy Thompson has not only lost his 16 point lead from June, he now trails Baldwin by 3 points, this according to Rasmussen. Some other polls show Baldwin with an even bigger margin. No idea yet if this is a trend, but if it is, Ryan could be in trouble, and if Ryan is in that much trouble, the House could be up for grabs.

Forum List

Back