GOP LOGIC: Give their kids and a gun to people whose unions they just destroyed.

R

rdean

Do they ever think anything completely through?

First they destroy teachers unions. Then they arm the same teachers and say, "Here's my kids. Here's a gun. Good luck".

:cuckoo:

the only one's destroying the teachers Union is the commies that have a stranglehold on it

Last edited:

the only one's destroying the teachers Union is the commies that have a stranglehold on it

Oh, it's the commies. I thought Republicans now love the commies. They LOVE the way commies do business. They helped move millions of jobs to communist China when Bush was in office. They want no minimum wage or benefits for workers here. Just like in China.

Oh, it's the commies. I thought Republicans now love the commies. They LOVE the way commies do business. They helped move millions of jobs to communist China when Bush was in office. They want no minimum wage or benefits for workers here. Just like in China.

lol, and your Dear Leader and Democrats are bringing them all back..He got Unemployment down to 7.9% with his first term..Oh he did save a few of his Union buddies jobs with Billions of our tax dollars though:lol:

Get it right dean.

Democrats love Communists.
Republicans love Fascists.

Obama seem to continue the trend, even helping the government owned GM send jobs overseas. Looks like we can't trust our government can we.

First they destroy teachers unions. Then they arm the same teachers and say, "Here's my kids. Here's a gun. Good luck".

Derp says that teachers are unstable and violent.

I'm sure some are. We know for a fact most Republicans are. Perhaps it's the Republican teachers, freaked out after what their party did to them.

Obama seem to continue the trend, even helping the government owned GM send jobs overseas. Looks like we can't trust our government can we.

Like the Chrysler television ad, the radio spot is extremely misleading. General Motors' U.S. employment did drop by 14,000 from 2008 to 2011, most of the losses came at the height of the recession in 2009. And those jobs were not moved to China.
Unsurprisingly, GM's reaction was swift and harsh:
"We've clearly entered some parallel universe during these last few days,” GM spokesman Greg Martin told the Detroit Free Press. “No amount of campaign politics at its cynical worst will diminish our record of creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back to this country.”
Chrysler has similarly debunked Romney's claims. And both ads have been widely panned, with virtually no response from the Romney campaign.

General Motors Rips Romney For Ohio Ads - Business Insider

The jobs lost here were due to the Republican created recession.

It makes sense to build cars in the country where you sell them. It's easier to control quality, gives people living there money to buy cars, cuts the enormous cost of shipping cars weighing thousands of pounds overseas.

China has also invested in it's infrastructure and education, making it very competitive. Republicans feel investing in infrastructure is a waste of money and education is for snobs.

Remember, Rick Santorum was cheered when he said the "Republican party has no smart people", by the very people he just called stupid.

I'm sure some are. We know for a fact most Republicans are. Perhaps it's the Republican teachers, freaked out after what their party did to them.

I checked your usual source for your facts, but the page seems to be down.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find derpscolon.com​

my gawd, the sad thing is your really believe some of this dribble you post.

China isn't communist any more than security-state Bush was a republican

But that went right over your head, didn't it?

Forum List

Back