GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

You can sum up your last post much quicker.

"I dont care what the facts say, I believe what I want"

Much easier

Democrats tried to reason with you and you chose to cut the neck of reason and listen to your conservative mind benders and propagandists.

Dont you feel stupid?

Then_579844_144481.jpg
that's why you lost in 2014. People are fed up with Democrats

...laughing at us for believing in dumb shit.

Poor Frank wants to talk about Dems and not about the topic of the OP which shows he was a mindless lemming for all these months.

Hows it feel Frank? Feels normal doesnt it?
OH? Not on Topic? Bull shit telling you how stupid you democrats are is always on topic. Just ask Gruber the architect of obamacare.

Frank suffers from thinking that Gruber is Issa and Obamacare is Benghazi.

Everytime someone brings up Benghazi he responds about ACA

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

You've been lied to for the last several months Conservatives. You have my condolences.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg
Gruber said you're stupid now laugh that off

Gruber wasnt talking to me...but you did believe Benghazi now you feel butthurt.
Gruber was talking about Obamacare and those who supported it
You dumbass. Gruber was talking about "American voters." That includes you too. And here you are, proving him right again.
Gruber was talking about obamacare and how it was passed he was talking about you and people who supported obamacare. It's really stupid to suggest that all American voters are stupid because some of us fought to keep obamacare from passing. No he was talking about people like you. THE OBAMCARE SUPPORTER.

Uh the truth about this BOGUS REPORT is coming out now.

The GOP scumbag in charge of the committee report is covering for his own wife's security business that has a multi-million dollar contract protecting overseas DoS compounds like the one in Libya.

The scumbag put his wife's own business above exposing the Democraps for getting 4 Americans killed in Libya.

The GOP scumbag in charge of the committee report is covering for his own wife's security business that has a multi-million dollar contract protecting overseas DoS compounds like the one in Libya.

The scumbag put his wife's own business above exposing the Democraps for getting 4 Americans killed in Libya.
Really? wow... yeah demoscum pubscum what's the difference?

uh..... link?

Clau 10225625
It was total incompetence by Obamas State Department run by Hilbat. They then tried to blame it on a video knowing full well that it was a terrorist attack.

Here is my request for the truth from you. Produce the actual quote from anyone from the White House staff who blamed the death of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi on a video.

Forum List

Back