GOP leaders meet to find Trump alternative

Not sure. Maybe you can ask Trump, the King of Fake Conservatives...

Nice comeback. Now respond to my previous post.
Your post is silly, no need for a response exists.

Trump is a fake conservative, no ifs ands or buts.

He will lead the Republicans to our worst defeat sense 1912, and if that is what it takes to flush out the Trumpers, crazies, and some of the far right nuts, then it will serve the same purpose as 1964.

Yet you responded. If no need for a response exists, you could start by ignoring what I have to say.

But, you have to respond to make yourself look superior. My friend, you have an inferiority complex.

You are a fake conservative. Period. You act like you're the final authority on conservatism. You're no more conservative than Bruce Jenner is a woman.

He will lead the Republicans to our worst defeat sense 1912

"Our"?

There is no "our." You are alone, separate from any conservative values.

and if that is what it takes to flush out the Trumpers, crazies, and some of the far right nuts, then it will serve the same purpose as 1964.

Ahh, I get it now. You think that by donning the veil of conservatism you can get away with impugning on other conservatives. So much self reassurance and projection. What are you ashamed of Jake?

Trump is slowly moving to the left. He is now open to a minimum wage increase. He is advocating a tax increase on the wealthy.

What would your godly Ronald Reagan say when the presumptive nominee for his party is beginning to sound more like a Democrat than the Democrats. And you people blindly drool over the fake conservative.

The Democratic Party will have two candidates this year, Hillary and Trump. THIS IS FRIGIN HILARIOUS!:banana:

Yet you responded. If no need for a response exists, you could start by ignoring what I have to say.

But, you have to respond to make yourself look superior. My friend, you have an inferiority complex.

You are a fake conservative. Period. You act like you're the final authority on conservatism. You're no more conservative than Bruce Jenner is a woman.

He will lead the Republicans to our worst defeat sense 1912

"Our"?

There is no "our." You are alone, separate from any conservative values.

and if that is what it takes to flush out the Trumpers, crazies, and some of the far right nuts, then it will serve the same purpose as 1964.

Ahh, I get it now. You think that by donning the veil of conservatism you can get away with impugning on other conservatives. So much self reassurance and projection. What are you ashamed of Jake?
I responded because all though your comments need no response, you needed to be flushed out and you were.

You are a far right reactionary, no conservative.

Trump, if elected, will betray the 'values' you hold dear.

By the time Trump goes down in flaming defeat, he will be so far left, you will be cheering.

Forum List

Back