GOP leaders meet to find Trump alternative

You're not funny.

This will be viewed as an active attempt to sabotage Trump's run. Now who's being the bully? This will also cost them in local and state elections in November.

You're not funny.

This will be viewed as an active attempt to sabotage Trump's run. Now who's being the bully? This will also cost them in local and state elections in November.

You apparently don't know what the definition of a bully is.

They're trying not to get wiped out by a Trump nomination.

Who can blame them?

Who can blame them?

You know, when you're trying to subvert the collective wills of the millions of voters who voted for him that's bullying; very much forcing your will on theirs. Bullies do essentially the same thing.

I know what the definition of a bully is. This is a textbook case.

Good night, Toro.

Last edited:
‘The group of activists -- which includes radio talk show host Erick Erickson, former George W. Bush adviser Bill Wichterman and businessman Bob Fischer -- did not specifically pledge to back a third-party or independent candidate. Nor did it say they will support the same person in every state.

"We believe the political environment remains wide open for a qualified conservative candidate to emerge," the group said. "We are working to identify an alternative candidate, obtain the necessary ballot access through a state-by-state effort and develop a comprehensive campaign plan to enable victory in November."’

They seem to be getting ahead of themselves.

First they need to agree on what constitutes a ‘conservative,’ because Trump and his supporters claim to be ‘conservative.’

You're not funny.

Who can blame them?
Actually they have only themselves to blame.

‘The group of activists -- which includes radio talk show host Erick Erickson, former George W. Bush adviser Bill Wichterman and businessman Bob Fischer -- did not specifically pledge to back a third-party or independent candidate. Nor did it say they will support the same person in every state.

"We believe the political environment remains wide open for a qualified conservative candidate to emerge," the group said. "We are working to identify an alternative candidate, obtain the necessary ballot access through a state-by-state effort and develop a comprehensive campaign plan to enable victory in November."’

First they need to agree on what constitutes a ‘conservative,’ because Trump and his supporters claim to be ‘conservative.’
Conservative = I can do whatever I want in pursuit of more.

You're not funny.

Does it really matter. Trump is going to be smashed

Conservative leaders launch effort to find alternative to Trump - CNNPolitics.com

I see Trumping attacking these people, maybe even threatening a law suit. He is a Bully, you know?

Trump Won't Rule Out Effort to Remove Ryan as Convention Chairman

Source: NY Times

Donald J. Trump will not rule out an effort to remove Paul D. Ryan as chairman of the Republican National Convention if he does not endorse Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

Mr. Trump stopped short of calling for Mr. Ryan, the speaker of the House, to step down from his convention role. But in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Mr. Trump said there could be consequences in the event that Mr. Ryan continues withholding his support.

“I will give you a very solid answer, if that happens, about one minute after that happens, okay?” Mr. Trump said. “There’s no reason to give it right now, but I’ll be very quick with the answer.”

Mr. Trump has shown little interest over the last few days in placating his critics inside the party, including Mr. Ryan. The Wisconsin lawmaker said on Thursday that he was not ready to endorse Mr. Trump, citing reservations about his political style and policy agenda. The two men are scheduled to meet privately in Washington next week.

Read more: Trump Won't Rule Out Effort to Remove Ryan as Convention Chairman

Conservative leaders launch effort to find alternative to Trump - CNNPolitics.com

I see Trumping attacking these people, maybe even threatening a law suit. He is a Bully, you know?

Trump Won't Rule Out Effort to Remove Ryan as Convention Chairman

Source: NY Times

Donald J. Trump will not rule out an effort to remove Paul D. Ryan as chairman of the Republican National Convention if he does not endorse Mr. Trump’s candidacy.

Mr. Trump stopped short of calling for Mr. Ryan, the speaker of the House, to step down from his convention role. But in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Mr. Trump said there could be consequences in the event that Mr. Ryan continues withholding his support.

“I will give you a very solid answer, if that happens, about one minute after that happens, okay?” Mr. Trump said. “There’s no reason to give it right now, but I’ll be very quick with the answer.”

Mr. Trump has shown little interest over the last few days in placating his critics inside the party, including Mr. Ryan. The Wisconsin lawmaker said on Thursday that he was not ready to endorse Mr. Trump, citing reservations about his political style and policy agenda. The two men are scheduled to meet privately in Washington next week.

Read more: Trump Won't Rule Out Effort to Remove Ryan as Convention Chairman
The Trump/Frankenstein’s Monster metaphor becomes even more apropos.

You're not funny.

Does it really matter. Trump is going to be smashed
Oh really? That's what they said about him during the primaries.

10% of the voters come out in the primaries. The General is very different from the Primaries. Insults, threats, and demeaning cracks can only go so far in the General.

You think the Clintons don't have a couple volumes of Trump indiscretions waiting in the wings.

Donnie is in the Big Boy game now.

First they need to agree on what constitutes a ‘conservative,’ because Trump and his supporters claim to be ‘conservative.

Well, I can't say I've ever agreed with anything you've posted before ... but I agree with this.

You think the Clintons don't have a couple volumes of Trump indiscretions waiting in the wings.

What you fail to recognize is that this will be an all out "nuclear" war for the ages. But the one thing Trump isn't is a criminal-to-be under investigation for having a server full of highly classified information and subsequently deleting all of it then blatantly lying about it. Trump doesn't need a couple of volumes of her indiscretions, all he needs is one sheet of paper.

Hillary is no angel. She makes Trump look like a citizen saint.

Forum List

Back