GOP leader advocates killing one of their own......

Did you read what Rove said?

"If he's found mysteriously murdered, don't look for my whereabouts".

But..................maybe he's taking notes from Ted Nugent who said that if Obama was re-elected, he was going to either be dead or in jail.

I guess killing people is funny to Greedy Odd People.

Did you believe Obama actually told Eastwood to tell Romney to go fuck himself too? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No actually, but joking about telling someone to go fuck themselves isn't even on the same playing field as joking about killing someone because they are trouble to your political party.

See.................I can tell someone to go fuck themself in public, and it's considered free speech. If I tell someone that I'm going to kill them, it's generally looked at by the law as communicating a threat.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Call a cop.

I'm still wondering why it's so funny to the GOP to joke about killing people. Especially ones in their own party.

Nobody ever talked about killing Larry Craig, or John Ensign. Is this a sign the right is becoming more violent and bloodthirsty?

Joking is one thing but reality is another. Can you name any current violent Republican groups?

Teabaggers for one.

bahahahaa. What violence?? You must be thinking of the OWS..

Once again the radical left uses a word that indicates the intentional taking of a human life when they are merely making a political statement. Is it wishful thinking or a subconscious fulfillment of a fantasy or does the left routinely think in terms of murder?

Did you read what Rove said?

"If he's found mysteriously murdered, don't look for my whereabouts".

But..................maybe he's taking notes from Ted Nugent who said that if Obama was re-elected, he was going to either be dead or in jail.

I guess killing people is funny to Greedy Odd People.

if it was a dem you'd be shrugging your shoulders screaming faux outrage so we're doing the same to you, if your defense is a wall that doesnt bend nor have feelings, the same will be done right back.

If it was a Dem saying that about another Dem, or even another Republican, I'd still be upset by the comment (joking or not) and would speak out against it.

However........................I do find it interesting that the GOP, who have almost always circled the wagons around their members (Larry Craig, Ensign, etc) are now actively going after one of their own.

They let Bin Laden go. Their policies are killing the Middle Class. They let al Qaeda into Iraq. They shout "let him die" at their debates. And they protect the banks after the economic meltdown.

Republicans are old, many can't find work because they don't have enough education. But they want to elect the same rotten leaders who used to surround Bush but now surround Romney, leaders who want to cut Medicare, and education. I don't get it at all.

Forum List

Back