GOP leader advocates killing one of their own......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems like Karl Rove is looking at taking up a new occupation................hit man.

(Mytheos Holt) -- Karl Rove is probably the master of getting Republicans to say the right thing, at the right time, for the right reasons. So when Rove himself delivered some off-color remarks of his own, it’s a surprise to almost everyone.

The comments in question occurred this morning at a high-powered fundraisers’ breakfast, Bloomberg Businessweek reports, at which the former Bush campaign guru made a joke about Missouri Senatorial candidate Todd Akin.

“We should sink Todd Akin,” Rove laughed. “If he’s found mysteriously murdered, don’t look for my whereabouts

Akin has been an albatross around the Republican Party’s neck ever since a series of unfortunate comments suggesting that the female body can cancel pregnancies that might result from “legitimate rape.” This scientifically illiterate gaffe has drawn virtually universal condemnation from both conservative pundits and activists, and the GOP establishment. Akin is widely thought to be unelectable, in a race that Republicans badly want to win in order to take over the Senate.

Read more: Karl Rove jokes about killing Todd Akin - VOTE AZ 2012

Is this the new GOP policy for RINOs and those who cause problems in the party?

Seems like Karl Rove is looking at taking up a new occupation................hit man.

(Mytheos Holt) -- Karl Rove is probably the master of getting Republicans to say the right thing, at the right time, for the right reasons. So when Rove himself delivered some off-color remarks of his own, it’s a surprise to almost everyone.

The comments in question occurred this morning at a high-powered fundraisers’ breakfast, Bloomberg Businessweek reports, at which the former Bush campaign guru made a joke about Missouri Senatorial candidate Todd Akin.

“We should sink Todd Akin,” Rove laughed. “If he’s found mysteriously murdered, don’t look for my whereabouts

Akin has been an albatross around the Republican Party’s neck ever since a series of unfortunate comments suggesting that the female body can cancel pregnancies that might result from “legitimate rape.” This scientifically illiterate gaffe has drawn virtually universal condemnation from both conservative pundits and activists, and the GOP establishment. Akin is widely thought to be unelectable, in a race that Republicans badly want to win in order to take over the Senate.

Read more: Karl Rove jokes about killing Todd Akin - VOTE AZ 2012

Is this the new GOP policy for RINOs and those who cause problems in the party?

If so, can someone send him Joe Scarborough's address.

I'm still wondering why it's so funny to the GOP to joke about killing people. Especially ones in their own party.

Nobody ever talked about killing Larry Craig, or John Ensign. Is this a sign the right is becoming more violent and bloodthirsty?

I'm still wondering why it's so funny to the GOP to joke about killing people. Especially ones in their own party.

Nobody ever talked about killing Larry Craig, or John Ensign. Is this a sign the right is becoming more violent and bloodthirsty?

Joking is one thing but reality is another. Can you name any current violent Republican groups?

Joking is one thing but reality is another. Can you name any current violent Republican groups?

Teabaggers for one.

Teabaggers for one.

During it's three year history, there have been no reports of violence at any Tea Party event. There were, however, violent acts perpetrated against those protesting Obamacare by those who favor it. For instance, at a town-hall health care meeting in St. Louis on Aug. 6, 2009, Kenneth Gladney , a black man selling American and "Don't Tread on Me" flags, was assaulted by men wearing SEIU (Service Employees International Union) shirts.

Read more: Blog: When in doubt, blame the Tea Party!

P.S. Save your bullshit for those like you! And while your at it, try depicting what was said more honestly. He didn't advocate it, he made a joke you humorless deceptive wanker.

Last edited:
Once again the radical left uses a word that indicates the intentional taking of a human life when they are merely making a political statement. Is it wishful thinking or a subconscious fulfillment of a fantasy or does the left routinely think in terms of murder?

Once again the radical left uses a word that indicates the intentional taking of a human life when they are merely making a political statement. Is it wishful thinking or a subconscious fulfillment of a fantasy or does the left routinely think in terms of murder?

Did you read what Rove said?

"If he's found mysteriously murdered, don't look for my whereabouts".

But..................maybe he's taking notes from Ted Nugent who said that if Obama was re-elected, he was going to either be dead or in jail.

I guess killing people is funny to Greedy Odd People.

The OP is an asshole. I made the mistake of thinking a rectal dropping from the left could actually engage in a serious discussion. I was wrong.

But..................maybe he's taking notes from Ted Nugent who said that if Obama was re-elected, he was going to either be dead or in jail.

Did you believe Obama actually told Eastwood to tell Romney to go fuck himself too? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The OP is an asshole. I made the mistake of thinking a rectal dropping from the left could actually engage in a serious discussion. I was wrong.

Does that change what Turd Blossom said hackboi? :eusa_eh:

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does that change what Turd Blossom said hackboi? :eusa_eh:

Turd Blossom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks-Nobama.jpg

Did you believe Obama actually told Eastwood to tell Romney to go fuck himself too? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No actually, but joking about telling someone to go fuck themselves isn't even on the same playing field as joking about killing someone because they are trouble to your political party.

See.................I can tell someone to go fuck themself in public, and it's considered free speech. If I tell someone that I'm going to kill them, it's generally looked at by the law as communicating a threat.

Forum List

Back