GOP Lawmakers Rip Obama’s Immigration Policies!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
“Fourteen million Americans are now looking for work. Meanwhile, 7 million illegal immigrants have jobs in the U.S. We could free up millions of those jobs for citizens and legal immigrants if we simply enforced our immigration laws,”

Illegal immigrants work in many sectors of the U.S. economy. According to National Public Radio in 2005, about ONLY 3 PERCENT WORK IN AGRICULTURE; 33 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (16 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (17 percent).[5] According to USA Today in 2006, about 4 percent work in farming; 21 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (19 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (15 percent), with 12%in sales, 10% in management, and 8% in transportation.

GOP Lawmakers Rip Obama’s Immigration Policies - Washington Wire - WSJ

Last edited:
Obama-Mission-Accomplished.jpg

It's time to bring back President Eisenhowers government program he used during his term to tackle illegal immigration called.......................'Operation Wetback'.

Pat Buchanan brings up operation Wet Back with open border liberal
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yyPYYz-_Rc&feature=related]Pat Buchanan brings up operation Wet Back with open border liberal - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It's time to bring back President Eisenhowers government program he used during his term to tackle illegal immigration called.......................'Operation Wetback'.

Do numbskulls like you get together and do a circle-jerk while chanting "Operation Wetback" over and over? Wtf? Do you find it exciting to use the term "wetback" because you can say, like some dim-witted 3rd grader, "I get to say it because it was the actual name of the operation!!!!!" You fucking douchebag. Idiots like you add absolutely nothing to the very important issue of stopping illegal immigration. You're an ignorant sack of crap.

Do numbskulls like you get together and do a circle-jerk while chanting "Operation Wetback" over and over? Wtf? Do you find it exciting to use the term "wetback" because you can say, like some dim-witted 3rd grader, "I get to say it because it was the actual name of the operation!!!!!" You fucking douchebag. Idiots like you add absolutely nothing to the very important issue of stopping illegal immigration. You're an ignorant sack of crap.

We currently operate under catch and release. Is that good enough reason to be a bit pissed at government?

time to build that electic fence with some troops armed on the border...Maybe a pit filled with man eating snakes just to shine it off.

This time it would be called operation monkey wetback:eusa_whistle:

Buchanan/Duke 2012

Last edited:

Hey asshole, Operation Wetback did stop the flow of illegals and the psychological effect of it made many illegals flee back into Mexico. I bring it up because it did curb illegal immigration at the time. It's time to enact it again.

Last edited:
Where the hell do the GOP get the nerve to criticize anyone on immigration? They're in step with the Democrats on every facet of immigration policy.

We currently operate under catch and release. Is that good enough reason to be a bit pissed at government?

"Pissed at government"? If you're going to quote me at least read the words.

Hey asshole, Operation Wetback did stop the flow of illegals and the psychological effect of it made many illegals flee back into Mexico. I bring it up because it did curb illegal immigration at the time. It's time to enact it again.

You need to read more about it than just the name, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back