GOP lawmaker: Virtually impossible to get AIDS through heterosexual sex

One doesn't have to be pro-LBGT to be anti-AIDS. Personally I don't care about anyone's private life, don't think the state should have input either. Get the state out of marriage business and the whole brouhaha goes away. Not so with AIDS. Any fool who thinks heteros are immune, read up.

I may be conservative, but I'm not a fool. BTW, rape victims can be impregnated. Which is why if the police bring a rape victim to a Catholic Hospital, a D & C will be performed with the victim's consent. Yes, the Catholic hospitals, will perform a D & C for rape and/or incest. Pregnancies that endanger the life of the mother? Always have been left up to the mother, in Catholic teaching. A pregnancy that threatens life of the mother, may mean that other children would be 'motherless' if life not spared. Thus, choice left to mother.

I was taught the same back in the 70's.

I have "read up." AIDS is a disease of homosexuals, IV drug users and their partners. If you're a normal heterosexual, your chances of getting HIV is virtually zero.

There are 22 million people with aids in Africa alone, you really think they are all gay?

:eek::cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eek:
And these people don't want to see anyone get comprehensive sex ed.

GOP lawmaker: Virtually impossible to get AIDS through heterosexual sex | The Raw Story

Tennessee state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R) falsely claimed on Thursday that it was nearly impossible for someone to contract AIDS through heterosexual contact.

“Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community,” he told Michelangelo Signorile, who hosts a radio program on SiriusXM OutQ. “It was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall.”

“My understanding is that it is virtually — not completely, but virtually — impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex.”

Nothing left to say!

:eek::cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::eek::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Except maybe he's talking about virtual reality sex online and yanking his ****! :D:tongue:

Last edited:
One doesn't have to be pro-LBGT to be anti-AIDS. Personally I don't care about anyone's private life, don't think the state should have input either. Get the state out of marriage business and the whole brouhaha goes away. Not so with AIDS. Any fool who thinks heteros are immune, read up.

I may be conservative, but I'm not a fool. BTW, rape victims can be impregnated. Which is why if the police bring a rape victim to a Catholic Hospital, a D & C will be performed with the victim's consent. Yes, the Catholic hospitals, will perform a D & C for rape and/or incest. Pregnancies that endanger the life of the mother? Always have been left up to the mother, in Catholic teaching. A pregnancy that threatens life of the mother, may mean that other children would be 'motherless' if life not spared. Thus, choice left to mother.

I was taught the same back in the 70's.

I have "read up." AIDS is a disease of homosexuals, IV drug users and their partners. If you're a normal heterosexual, your chances of getting HIV is virtually zero.

Is that what you would teach your children? I wouldn't and didn't.

++1

Now I'm really convinced that we need to educate more on aids.

There seems to be a bunch of crazy motherfuckers on the forum lately... as if they just skipped the 90s and are having 80s "aids is a gay disease" flashbacks. Sad but clarifying that this is the type of person personifying ignorance these days on USMB. Hopefully, their kids don't end up with aids after having hetero sex because their stupid ass parent had a bone to pick with gays.

Most Aids victims are homosexual, but to say that it's virtually impossible for a heterosexual is a lie.

WTF is wrong with these people?

To say that most AIDS victims are gay is a lie.

Getting it Straight: HIV as a Gay Disease Is a Myth That Refuses to Die

Homosexuality and AIDS - Conservapedia
"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States..."[2] In August of 2009, LifeSiteNews reported: "An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population."[3] Of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States during the year 2003, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that about 63% were among men who were infected through sexual contact with other men.[4]
reference citations are on the linked page

Oh, and your source is dated 1999.

Your source is Conservapedia. ROFLMAO! Please tell me you're trying to be ironic.

To the best of my knowledge, all my kids were hetero. One married last year, two next spring. However, who can say that their partners over the past 12-15 years were clean? While I'd love to think them virgins on their wedding night, probably as improbable as myself or their father 30 some years ago.

So, I hammered home condoms and the risks. Yes, including girlfriends on the pill and how 'good' it would feel without protection. Smoking and lungs. Sex and stds, including AIds

To the best of my knowledge, all my kids were hetero. One married last year, two next spring. However, who can say that their partners over the past 12-15 years were clean? While I'd love to think them virgins on their wedding night, probably as improbable as myself or their father 30 some years ago.

So, I hammered home condoms and the risks. Yes, including girlfriends on the pill and how 'good' it would feel without protection. Smoking and lungs. Sex and stds, including AIds

In other words, you assumed your children were going to live in the real world, and that they were real people, with all the faults and strengths of real people.:clap2::clap2:

In other words, you assumed your children were going to live in the real world, and that they were real people, with all the faults and strengths of real people.:clap2::clap2:

they are not complete yet, how do I know that one or more may come out later? That was my position in saying what I know to this point.

Bottom line, whether it had been a brother or sister or daughter or son, I'd love them.

there are intellectual midgets on both sides Dickless Fuck.

Remember this Dem?

Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'
hank_johnson_25jul08.jpg
Oh my god... Don't get me started. That Admiral DESERVES respect for answering how he did.

Edit: Retarded. Tribal. Monkeys.

Last edited:

There are 22 million people with aids in Africa alone, you really think they are all gay?

In Africa doctors reuse syringes without sterilizing them. Africans do all sorts of things that no European or American would do. The two situations are hardly comparable.

There seems to be a bunch of crazy motherfuckers on the forum lately... as if they just skipped the 90s and are having 80s "aids is a gay disease" flashbacks. Sad but clarifying that this is the type of person personifying ignorance these days on USMB. Hopefully, their kids don't end up with aids after having hetero sex because their stupid ass parent had a bone to pick with gays.

You have it exactly backwards, nimrod. What you believe is what everyone who sucks up network television network television believes. Total bullshit, in other words.

It's gay propaganda. The fact is HIV is a gay disease. You have to get fucked in the ass hundreds of times to get it. Casual heterosexual sex isn't going to do it.

Read the link I posted. Researched following couples one of whom had aids. Even after years of repeated sexual contact, only about 20% of the female partners contracted the disease. None of the men contracted it from their female partners.

Last edited:

Homosexuality and AIDS - Conservapedia
"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s. In 2006, MSM accounted for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the United States..."[2] In August of 2009, LifeSiteNews reported: "An official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced the CDC's estimate Monday that in the United States AIDS is fifty times more prevalent among men who have sex with men ('MSM') than the rest of the population."[3] Of newly diagnosed HIV infections in the United States during the year 2003, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimated that about 63% were among men who were infected through sexual contact with other men.[4]
reference citations are on the linked page

Oh, and your source is dated 1999.

Your source is Conservapedia. ROFLMAO! Please tell me you're trying to be ironic.

In other words, you cant deal with the facts so you attack the source.

All that proves is that you're a gullible moron who fell for gay propaganda.

Forum List

Back