GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

LOL politicians are dumb. None dumber than our President. Truth over Facts.

Yet another conspiracy theory for Trumpsters to latch onto.
similar to you scum demonRATS russian collusion?....grow up you retard
The Mueller report gave plenty of information on that. You just don’t like it.

The shit you guys believe in, like this, has zero credibility.
actually, you have no credibility.....just saying
I believe that you believe that, Trumpster.
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
I enjoy him not being president. Thank you. :)

How you like that last election, snowflake?
was in china...missed it...they say it was rigged....i believe it
That’s because you’re an idiot.

Biden is your president now, loser. :)
WRONG AGAIN, shit stain...xiden is not my president...the communist bought xiden does not represent anything i believe in...
you, are just a plain 'ol ignoramus, that doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground...did you get your death shot?, cuz all those illegals coming into AMERICA didn't...you are the biggest LOSER
Xiden, I love it......................
Is that like TЯump?
Xiden, in diapers. I love it
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg
Made by those with serious TDS.

CIAO
LOL

Now replaced by folks like you with BDS, you mean.
LOL are you one of the 60 percent of people who no longer watch the liberal news because they do not want to see president Xiden
You appear utterly confused. I think Biden sucks. I think he's an idiot and at least half senile. Nor do I ever watch Liberal news.
LOL are you one of the 60 percent of people who no longer watch the liberal news because they do not want to see president Xiden

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

Or you still limit yourself to Sesame Street
Nope, I don't watch rightwing new either. I get my news from middle of the road outlets like TheHill, Reuters & the AP.

Why would anybody get their news knowing it's slanted?
Your I'm a thinking hero routine is a joke. The Hill, Reuters and AP write story's by hands that are connected to both hate Nazi's and liberals,
The fool watches either CNN or CNBC or both and is too embarrassed to admit this

Who is the bigger fool, the one who may not be admitting to watching CNN or CNBC, or the one who pretends to know things about total strangers?

The person slaving for no pay at a message board that makes 4 million dollars a day or 10,958 dollars a day in ad revenue.

True story whether you choose to accept it or not

Slaving? I come on this forum when I choose. I do as much or as little as I choose. Calling me a slave is a gross misuse of the term. I have made the comparison before and you choose to ignore it because it does not suit your narrative.

And the revenue being $4 million a year does not mean the company makes $4 million a year. Plenty of companies have made million in revenue and gone bankrupt because their expenses and costs were more than their revenue.

LOL the fact is that if the workers here were paid that revenue would be less. The same is true of Apple who would have less revenue if their phones were not made by 8 year old girls in china working 16 hour days for next to nothing

hqdefault.jpg

Dude you’re fucking stupid. Revenue would be the same. Profit would be less. I am sorry but you need to take a basic accounting class. You’re almost as dumb as Faun

He too doesn’t understand basic accounting and finance.

LOL

Sadly for you, your obsession with me worsens.

Retarded Parrot you are a 64 yr old moron who is as dumb as this dude. You ll soon start posting emojis like a 12 yr old.

LOLOL

It's your obsession. Too bad for you there's no cure for FDS.

Did you or did you not say that the stock market was not a leading indicator? You’re a prime example of stupid leftists. Deny this one now.

Who knows what you think that means? Some economists say it is while others say it isn't.

Glad you doubled down on your stupidity.

Stock Market is 100% a leading indicator.

Though the stock market is not the most important indicator, it's the most well-known and widely followed leading indicator. Because stock prices are based in part on what companies are expected to earn, the market can indicate the economy's direction if earnings estimates are accurate.

Okay, I’m okay with your leading indicator, however the stock market is NOT the economy.

Is it or is it not a leading indicator? When did I say the stock market is the economy? Faun said it was NOT a leading indicator and just doubled down on his stupidity.

It’s possible that both of you are right.
Because as Faun pointed out, markets can indeed be irrational.
I’ve seen both sides argued quite well.

It's like arguing which football team is the best. There are differing opinions. ShortBus thinks he's right because he can find corroborating opinions on the Internet. If that were the case, that would mean the election was stolen since I can find such claims on the internet.

And while there's no disagreement that GDP and employment are among the top leading indicators, there's no such consensus on the stock market.

Nope. I am right because it is. You retarded parrot.

LOL

Too bad for you that you already admitted I'm right in that some think it's a leading indicator while others don't.

:dance:

What others?

Who cares? YOU indicated not every economist believes the stock market is a leading economic indicator.

You're such a fucking moron, you're now asking ME to name the economists YOU were talking about.

:cuckoo:

Idiot. If the market drops by 5,000 points today, you don't think it would be a leading indicator of what is to come? Are you ever not a complete fool?

Poor ShortBus, that would indicate what investors think might be to come. That in no way indicates how the economy is doing.

Friday, the jobs numbers came out. I'm told it was horrible news. But the market was up on that news. That was indicative, right, imbecile?

LOL my pot stocks are flying...................................

How about your stocks

Or do you just babble about the economy

Faun believes the market is irrelevant and not an indicator of how the economy is performing.

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

WRONG AGAIN, shit stain...xiden is not my president...the communist bought xiden does not represent anything i believe in...
you, are just a plain 'ol ignoramus, that doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground...did you get your death shot?, cuz all those illegals coming into AMERICA didn't...you are the biggest LOSER
Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

You appear utterly confused. I think Biden sucks. I think he's an idiot and at least half senile. Nor do I ever watch Liberal news.

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

Nope, I don't watch rightwing new either. I get my news from middle of the road outlets like TheHill, Reuters & the AP.

Your I'm a thinking hero routine is a joke. The Hill, Reuters and AP write story's by hands that are connected to both hate Nazi's and liberals,
The fool watches either CNN or CNBC or both and is too embarrassed to admit this

Who is the bigger fool, the one who may not be admitting to watching CNN or CNBC, or the one who pretends to know things about total strangers?

The person slaving for no pay at a message board that makes 4 million dollars a day or 10,958 dollars a day in ad revenue.

Slaving? I come on this forum when I choose. I do as much or as little as I choose. Calling me a slave is a gross misuse of the term. I have made the comparison before and you choose to ignore it because it does not suit your narrative.

And the revenue being $4 million a year does not mean the company makes $4 million a year. Plenty of companies have made million in revenue and gone bankrupt because their expenses and costs were more than their revenue.

LOL the fact is that if the workers here were paid that revenue would be less. The same is true of Apple who would have less revenue if their phones were not made by 8 year old girls in china working 16 hour days for next to nothing

hqdefault.jpg

Dude you’re fucking stupid. Revenue would be the same. Profit would be less. I am sorry but you need to take a basic accounting class. You’re almost as dumb as Faun

LOL

Retarded Parrot you are a 64 yr old moron who is as dumb as this dude. You ll soon start posting emojis like a 12 yr old.

LOLOL

Did you or did you not say that the stock market was not a leading indicator? You’re a prime example of stupid leftists. Deny this one now.

Who knows what you think that means? Some economists say it is while others say it isn't.

Though the stock market is not the most important indicator, it's the most well-known and widely followed leading indicator. Because stock prices are based in part on what companies are expected to earn, the market can indicate the economy's direction if earnings estimates are accurate.

Okay, I’m okay with your leading indicator, however the stock market is NOT the economy.

Is it or is it not a leading indicator? When did I say the stock market is the economy? Faun said it was NOT a leading indicator and just doubled down on his stupidity.

It's like arguing which football team is the best. There are differing opinions. ShortBus thinks he's right because he can find corroborating opinions on the Internet. If that were the case, that would mean the election was stolen since I can find such claims on the internet.

And while there's no disagreement that GDP and employment are among the top leading indicators, there's no such consensus on the stock market.

LOL

Too bad for you that you already admitted I'm right in that some think it's a leading indicator while others don't.

What others?

Who cares? YOU indicated not every economist believes the stock market is a leading economic indicator.

You're such a fucking moron, you're now asking ME to name the economists YOU were talking about.

Idiot. If the market drops by 5,000 points today, you don't think it would be a leading indicator of what is to come? Are you ever not a complete fool?

Poor ShortBus, that would indicate what investors think might be to come. That in no way indicates how the economy is doing.

Friday, the jobs numbers came out. I'm told it was horrible news. But the market was up on that news. That was indicative, right, imbecile?

Bullshit. You are one dumb mother fucking retarded parrot.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

Faun believes the market is irrelevant and not an indicator of how the economy is performing.

LOLOL

You said so yourself. Even you [unwittingly] admitted that not all economists believe the stock market is a leading economic indicator.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

It was reported on Friday morning that the jobs numbers were horrible...

Yet the market was up on Friday...

S&P500: +31
DJIA: +229
Nasdaq: +119​

So if you smell bullshit, I suggest you change your diaper.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

You said so yourself. Even you [unwittingly] admitted that not all economists believe the stock market is a leading economic indicator.

Name one? If the market goes down 5% tomorrow do you think it means something or its just a bleh event? Do YOU believe it is a leading indicator? There will always be contrarians you dumb shit.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

S&P500: +31​
DJIA: +229​

You fucking moron. It doesn't happen overnight. Now its happening.

1620760174709.png

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

Name one? If the market goes down 5% tomorrow do you think it means something or its just a bleh event? Do YOU believe it is a leading indicator? There will always be contrarians you dumb shit.

Again if the stock market goes down 5 percent tomorrow it is because of other indicators, however the stock market is also an indicator itself. Just reality

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

Actually the markets are currently rising kid

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

Asked and answered, ShortBus.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

IS that so?

1620760377816.png

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

That you're an idiot? Yes, many times. Only a complete fool would think the stock market is not an indicator.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

Still going up?

1620760637878.png

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

LOLOL

That's today and not because of Friday's jobs numbers...

Stocks fall as tech rout deepens, Nasdaq extends losses

On Friday, when the jobs news was fresh, the market went up. Unrelated, it went up again yesterday. You're such an imbecile, you just blanketly attribute Friday's news to the first day the market goes down for whatever reason. Even funnier, you call that a leading indicator of the economy.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

That you're an idiot? Yes, many times. Only a complete fool would think the stock market is not an indicator.

You indicated so yourself. So now you're calling yourself a complete fool.

:abgg2q.jpg:

We should get back to the actual topic of this thread. The GOP lawmaker asking a doctor whether covid vaccines have a tracking device.

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

IS that so?

View attachment 488416

I am not invested in index funds, and my cannabis stocks are soaring

Yawn

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

How about your stocks

LOLOL

You indicated so yourself. So now you're calling yourself a complete fool.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Link...never happened

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

IS that so?

View attachment 488416

Yawn

Really? Ticker?

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

IS that so?

View attachment 488416

Yawn

Really? Ticker?

curlf
Currently up 4.04 percent

silly girl

Is that like TЯump?
Ah, you mean this.

44660229_303.jpg

CIAO
LOL

So you watch FOX news.

OKEEDOKEE

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

What others?

Bullshit??

LOLOL

ShortBus....

View attachment 488415

IS that so?

View attachment 488416

Yawn

Really? Ticker?

curlf
Currently up 4.04 percent

silly girl

Is it? That 54 cents is awesome

1620763272020.png