GOP jobs agenda: Kill regulations

There is nothing wrong with killing a regulation if the cost to business exceeds the value of the regulation to the rest of society. The sensible way is to assemble as non-partisan a group as possible and revise the regulations. Wholesale eliminations of regulations is like throwing out the baby with bath water.

What if we simply made the members of the boards of directors of every corporation personally and criminally liable for the environmental mistakes their corporation makes?

:eusa_think: Do you reckon they might make sure the toxic waste gets handled properly if they faced jail time instead of a "cost of doing business" corporate fine if it doesn't?

All that would leave to regulate is the amounts of pollution that are acceptable - as long as those laws are applied evenly and fairly in the marketplace, no business would be placed at an advantage or disadvantage compared to their competition.

The concept of fairness through simplicity does not just apply to the tax code. Regulations could be simple too, as long as fucking something up carried the possibility of jail time for those at the helm of the organization that fucked up.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-43.jpg

What can I say? I'm a bottom line guy.................

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

Democrats know regulations kill jobs & are proud of it.

CNBC Interview of Democrat Senator Barney Frank
Barney Frank - "I think that the financial sector included an element of activity that was not terribly productive. And while we didn't exclusively ban it, if the effect of regulating it better, saying you can't sell..."

Andrew Ross Sorkin -"But less jobs at a time when people want more jobs, correct?"

Barney Frank - "Yes. And that is when you stop an activity. Look, if you knock off drug dealers you'll have fewer jobs. These are not drug dealers. I don't think make work makes sense for the federal government. I don't think it makes sense in the private sector"... "If the effect of better regulation, of requiring people to post capital is that there are then going to be fewer people doing some of the activities that I don't think were especially useful that is a reasonable price"

Obama added new regulations in last month alone that is predicted to cost Business 10 Billion dollars a year. If you think that kind of shit does not slow Job Creation you are indeed a fucking IDIOT!

Hell we just had a thread about how they spent a bunch of money, and will spend money, Enforcing GOAT HERDER Regulations they just wrote. Among the new rules is a requirement that Anyone employing a Goat herder has to provide them with a cell phone.

I mean WTF man, what is wrong with Liberals. Why do they just not get it.

Well, if they really have passed regulation for goat herders (and I have little doubt that’s true), that is just dumb as hell. That hardly means that total deregulation of business is smart however, just that we can afford to leave goat herders under regulated.

SUMMARY

The Employment and Training Administration (ETA) of the United States Department of Labor (Department) is publishing, for public information, notice of the issuance and availability of TEGL 32-10 entitled Special Procedures: Labor Certification Process for Employers Engaged in Sheepherding and Goatherding Occupations under the H-2A Program, signed on June 14, 2011, by Jane Oates, Assistant Secretary for Employment and Training Administration.
Federal Register | Training and Employment Guidance (TEGL) Letter No. 32-10: Special Procedures: Labor Certification Process for Employers Engaged in Sheepherding and Goatherding Occupations Under the H-2A Program

I really believe that this country has bigger fish to fry than dealing with this BS.

GOP jobs agenda: Kill regulations - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

Translation: The Republican plan to "create" more jobs is to destroy the environment and give more power to big businesses to make slaves out of their workers and reward them taxcuts for it.

Maybe you can explain this then. I don't know what new SHEEP HERDER legislation has to do with the environment--but go ahead and try to explain it---:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Team Obama Regulates Goat Herders' Workplaces - HUMAN EVENTS

I am just wondering how many Federal Goat/Sheep herder agents--we're going to have to hire to enforce these new goat/sheep herder regulations--:cuckoo:

I am looking forward to your reply--:cuckoo:

$Goat herder legislation.jpg

Forum List

Back