GOP Is On Pace For Lowest Election Year Approval "Ever"

The GOP will pick up seats this fall. I don't think anybody worth their salt as a political analyst thinks otherwise. People do not vote based on some national poll. They vote largely on whether they like the person who represents them now or not. The only real question is whether or not the dems retain the Senate. I think they will, but election day could be a pucker moment for them.

Last poll I seen Republicans were favored over Democrats by 5% points. That was on Morning Joe from MSNBC BTW.

One individual poll means little. The average of a number of polls within a certain time-frame is what counts.

RCP generic ballot average at the current time:

D + 0.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2014 Generic Congressional Vote

Just in case anyone in the future should doubt that, here a screenshot:

$RCP generic average 2014-06-011.jpg

With the extreme gerrymandering that happened in 2010, this is no help to the Democratic party. The Ds need at least +7 consistently in order to get the House back. They will not in this year, exactly in line with electoral history over exactly 160 years time:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

All of the pertinent data is there.

Notice WHEN I published that thread.

Last edited:
The leftys are toast. Just because you feel better whistling past the graveyard isn't gonna change a damn thing. You and me and everyone else knows you dudes are in for a behind the woodshed asskicking. It's not gonna be pretty, at least for you. It's gonna be Heaven on earth for me.

The world would be such a fantastic place if we could vote out ALL the libs and keep them out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back