GOP, is it a moderate or liberal entity?

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Below is a closer examination of Mitt Romney...

Articles: Mitt Romney: A Liberal's Liberal Republican

The link below gives an excellent breakdown of the different factions that constitute the Republican party of today...

Factions in the Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Being a member of our Libertarian party I keep a close observation of the GOP in general. In my opinion the fiscal policy of the GOP elected representatives at current, as well as MOST of those candidates standing for office seem to have a big government spend & tax mentality. A case in example is prez candidate Mitt Romney. Mitt, from my observations seems a lighter shade of president Obama. Mitt is also the most popular of the current GOP prez candidates at least according to the varius polls I keep up with. Newt Gingrich, fast rising appears the most liberal of the entire pack to include president Obama...

BBCW: The Newt Gingrich Record--It's a Liberal Record

My question is why do both the demmie & repubie constituency squabble between themselves when both party's candidates appear so close in ideology??? If one took out GOP prez candidates Gary Johnson & Ron Paul, the rest of the GOP prez candidates seem as much Obama as Obama is Obama. I mean the GOP loves big government as much or more than the DNC.

Forum List

Back