GOP is BROKEN, Social Conservatives need to use the next 4 years to build a new party

you sure had some people here fooled, now look at you when the mask comes off...my my

Do elaborate Steph..

I agreed with his notion that the far right is the death of the republicans.

What kind of wacky extrapolation do you have about that sentiment.

we been hearing about the death of the Republican party after EVERY election.

when do you think the Democrat party might purge their left wingers or die?

If you haters don't leave or change, Steph, the GOP will not win another presidential election.

Conservatives need to back out and let the nation fall. The answer is not to become more liberal and more inclusive of the kind of evil liberalism represents. The answer is to let go. Opt out and get out if you can. The flame of freedom is only out in the US. It has dimmed before only to flame again elsewhere.

And yet you voted for Mitt, one of the most liberal politicians in US history....

Wait, you think you need to double down on social conservatism? :lol: Good luck with that.

no, I guess we should be like the Democrats with no morals whatsoever and stand for just about nothing

Sorry, the rest of the country has decided that the GOP doesn't get to impose their morals on us. You all are always on the wrong side of history with these issues and will continue to be so.

Opposition to sexism, racism, ethnocentrism, religious craziness, and so forth, is not hating, Steph.

A fighter against racism who calls you out for your racism, Steph, is not a racist.

A fighter against hatred who calls you out for your hate, Steph, is not a hater.

You have to change if you are going to have a respectable place in the GOP.

The party can no longer harbor the far right's hate.

Watch what happens in the various state central committees over the next few weeks. Watch the changes in the rules, particularly those governing relationships with non-party associations.

If you haters don't leave or change, Steph, the GOP will not win another presidential election.

Jakie you're the biggest hater on this board and a fake...go blow smoke up some elses ass

Last edited:
Comrade, of course the majority of the party gets to tell the parasites like you to become productive, drop the hate, or leave.

well, you treat us like pariahs, what do you expect? You want us out of the picture anyway.

You should be saying "good riddance"

Just the socials.

The pragmatic and realistic fiscal conservatives can stay.

dear Mao,

you don't get to say who stays or who doesn't.

Opposition to sexism, racism, ethnocentrism, religious craziness, and so forth, is not hating, Steph.

A fighter against racism who calls you out for your racism, Steph, is not a racist.

A fighter against hatred who calls you out for your hate, Steph, is not a hater.

Watch what happens in the various state central committees over the next few weeks. Watch the changes in the rules, particularly those governing relationships with non-party associations.

Jakie you're the biggest hater on this board and a fake...go blow smoke up some elses ass

:lol:

Too Stupid Steph being Too Stupid Steph.

Have the last word and stop the hate.

you sure had some people here fooled, now look at you when the mask comes off...my my

Do elaborate Steph..

just wait.

the far left loons will be accusing the GOP odf obstruction.

how can a party that is dead or irrelevant do any obstruction?

Do elaborate Steph..

just wait.

When they control the House.

Was this a trick question?

We will find out during the lame duck session. The GOP is going to have to give up a lot to avoid sequestration, which America will blame the GOP more than the Dems, and to get the tax cuts extended.

If the GOP plays and shares well over the next six weeks, there is hope for the next term in governance.

When I look at the 30,000 Mitt Romney "white people" rally. The white hair. The big bellies. The glasses. The white beards. It looked like the last family reunion I attended in Virginia. It was out in the country at a fire station and there were over 150 family members and a "Square Dance" band. So fun. True Story.

You watch, Chris Christie will put together a coalition around himself. He will energize the base. He will tell them to "get in line" and they will listen to him. He won't take it from Rush or Sean or Billo or Anne.

I don't agree with his policies, but clearly he is the future.

Do elaborate Steph..

just wait.

When they control the House.

Was this a trick question?

so then the GOP is not broken or irrelevant and the dems are not able to form a totalitarian govt?

That is bad?

When I look at the 30,000 Mitt Romney "white people" rally. The white hair. The big bellies. The glasses. The white beards. It looked like the last family reunion I attended in Virginia. It was out in the country at a fire station and there were over 150 family members and a "Square Dance" band. So fun. True Story.

You watch, Chris Christie will put together a coalition around himself. He will energize the base. He will tell them to "get in line" and they will listen to him. He won't take it from Rush or Sean or Billo or Anne.

I don't agree with his policies, but clearly he is the future.

bigot

Too Stupid Steph being Too Stupid Steph.

Have the last word and stop the hate.

Jakie riding the HIGH horsey...special

New Topics

Forum List

Back