GOP Internal Polls (NJ, CA, MI, PA) Show Possible Landslide for McCain

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
I guess we'll find out if this is true in a few days:

Hat Tip to The Patriot Room blog for some astounding news that I pray is true. They and a number of other blogs are reporting on a discussion that was broadcast by the Quinn and Rose Show, a radio program on which GOP internal polling was discussed. The gist of the discussion is that an historic movement away from Barack Obama and to John McCain is underway. The audio file is very slow to download but well worth the wait. The link is here.

The polling is focused on 15 to 20 states. The polling shows "undecideds breaking for McCain by 4 to 1.
New Jersey: McCain leads 48 to 43, with 7% undecided.
Michigan: McCain leads 44 to 42, with 10% undecided.
California: Obama leads 44 to 43, with 9/% undecided, 3% for Barr.
Pennsylvania: McCain leads 55 to 33, with 10% undecided. In Pennsylvania Obama only leads among Democrats by 47 to 37, with 14% undecided.
The two reasons Democrats are citing for voting for McCain are because Obama is "cheating" and "attempting to buy the election."

If this proves to be true, it will be one of the greatest testaments to the goodness, wisdom and decency of the American people ever manifested in our history. Despite all the concerted efforts of the media and political elites, and the millions spent to move America to an agenda we have always rejected, Americans, in the quiet of their hearts, have seen what the Obama campaign is really about. Should we be shocked that even Democrats see their party's nominee as an American-hating liar, fraud and cheat, who will say or do anything to hide his core beliefs, his closest friends and associates, his radical, Marxist ideology, and his commitment to undermine the Constitution, the freedoms and institutions of our country?

If these extraordinary numbers are true, God has heard the fervent prayers of millions, and not the hate-filled injunction of Obama's pastor that America be damned.

Link here

I think he misread it. It said McCain was in a lanslide in those states. Didn't get hurt though. He was asleep at the times.

The landslide for McCain in NJ and PA would be a neat trick considering a Republican hasn't won either state in the last four elections and in NJ Obama leads by 15% and in PA by 10%

Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

I talked to this girl last night. 2 weeks ago she was voting for obama. But last night she said she's voting for mccain. Why? You know all the negative lies you've been reading about obama the last couple weeks? Notice how the gop have taken it up a couple notches?

That shit works on ppl.

She said her boss, a hair salon, makes over $250k.

I tried to explain but she seems to have made up her mind.

So I just gave up and we made sweet love all night. lol. I'm 37 and she's 23. SCHWING!

GOP internal polls only poll Republicans. So if those states were entirely Republican, with no Dems and no independents, McCain would STILL lose!

Seriously, Paperboy. You've embarrassed yourself to the all time greatest embarrassment ever. I posted these polls as a joke earlier. There is no way in hell these polls are anywhere close to being accurate. CALIFORNIA a swing state???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
GOP internal polls only poll Republicans. So if those states were entirely Republican, with no Dems and no independents, McCain would STILL lose!

Seriously, Paperboy. You've embarrassed yourself to the all time greatest embarrassment ever. I posted these polls as a joke earlier. There is no way in hell these polls are anywhere close to being accurate. CALIFORNIA a swing state???? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
wrong, internal polls poll everyone
but, i doubt this blog has it right

The Libamas sure are testy tonight. Like I said, "I guess we'll see in few days". Obama's got in the bag, relax. :D

The only one who is testy and has their panties in a bunch tonight is you paperboy. Or should I say papergirl?

why can't you post something worth discussing paper?

Obama has nothing "in the bag either. I won't feel confident until the election is certified and a winner is declared.

Paperboy, what are you trying to prove with all these threads?

Either the polls are right or they are wrong. Continuously posting polls that confirms your own bias while ignoring all the other polls that do not changes nothing.

Paperboy, what are you trying to prove with all these threads?

Either the polls are right or they are wrong. Continuously posting polls that confirms your own bias while ignoring all the other polls that do not changes nothing.

Careful, you ask why he makes all these bullshit threads he might call you a race baiter too. :rofl:

Exactly what I and many others have stated on here before too. He doesn't like to answer such questions truthfully.

Careful, you ask why he makes all these bullshit threads he might call you a race baiter too. :rofl:

Exactly what I and many others have stated on here before too. He doesn't like to answer such questions truthfully.

There ya go again, Race Baiter. No, I only call people "race baiter" who create race baiting threads like the one you started.

For those of you who didn't see his hateful thread it is here

Shame on you, Race Baiter!

There ya go again, Race Baiter. No, I only call people "race baiter" who create race baiting threads like the one you started.

For those of you who didn't see his hateful thread it is here

Shame on you, Race Baiter!

Go ahead everyone, do take a look at it.

Take a look at how sad Papergirl is. Read the entire thread and then judge for yourselves.

You get both sides of the spectrum here. Unlike Papergirl's posts. ;)

I am by far not a race baiter. Not my fault that stupid is as stupid does.

As I stated before papergirl, stop sneaking and taking Stoner's drugs. They are having mighty harmful effects on your brain.

Forum List

Back