GOP in serious trouble!

It's such a basic thing. You'd think someone who wants to hang on a political message board and pretend to know what they're talking about would educate himself.

Only a few more months to wait to see the mid-term results. Place your bets...

I think I'll start a poll thread to see who actually knows what they are talking about. Then for 2012 we can recall who is a partisan hack, and who knows the polls. the Gallup pols seems to say its very close, with the GOP likely to pick up seats. The question is, can they take over the House & Senate???

Generic Ballot Provides Clues for 2010 Vote

On nose! How will we win the governorships in NJ VA and the Kennedy seat? Dear me!

That was before the Tea Party grabbed the GOP by their...b*lls...

The next few months are critical for th Republican Party. They were, at one time, a proud party that stood for some noble principles. They have become a sad group whose only actions of recourse is to just say, NO! They will either remedy their differences with the Tea Party or they will begin to become inconsequential. The November elections are their best chance to make some serious inroads into the Democratic majorities, but with each confrontation with the Tea Party, their chances of picking up significant seats is diminished.

They can blame themselves. I do think the GOP thought they could use the Tea Party's influence without being influenced by the Tea Party. That is the problem...

On nose! How will we win the governorships in NJ VA and the Kennedy seat? Dear me!

The next few months are critical for th Republican Party. They were, at one time, a proud party that stood for some noble principles. They have become a sad group whose only actions of recourse is to just say, NO! They will either remedy their differences with the Tea Party or they will begin to become inconsequential. The November elections are their best chance to make some serious inroads into the Democratic majorities, but with each confrontation with the Tea Party, their chances of picking up significant seats is diminished.

They can blame themselves. I do think the GOP thought they could use the Tea Party's influence without being influenced by the Tea Party. That is the problem...

And what principles do you think the GOP stands for tha the Tea Party doesnt.

Obviously there are a number. Just watch what is happening in North Carolina. You didn't miss McConnel's huge disappointment when the unelectable Ron...I mean Rand Paul won, did you? It is just the beginning or a terribly uncomfortable alicance. The GOP is shaking in their boots at this very moment...

They had the opportunity to take one or both of he houses back. The Tea Party will make that very difficult, if not impossible. That is what happens when one prostitutes oneself. Now it ain't so much fun...

Obviously there are a number. Just watch what is happening in North Carolina. You didn't miss McConnel's huge disappointment when the unelectable Ron...I mean Rand Paul won, did you? It is just the beginning or a terribly uncomfortable alicance. The GOP is shaking in their boots at this very moment...

They had the opportunity to take one or both of he houses back. The Tea Party will make that very difficult, if not impossible. That is what happens when one prostitutes oneself. Now it ain't so much fun...

I'm not sure what you're crowing about??? Tell me you think the dems will hold their majorities, and why. The Tea Party guys won't vote with the dems will they? So what does it matter if Tea-Baggers win or GOP guys win? The point of the exercise is to expel Pelosi & Reid. then to restore fiscal discipline to the Budget.

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and the parties can get together before November.

This is some muscle flexing and should go away soon. I hope.

I'm not sure what you're crowing about??? Tell me you think the dems will hold their majorities, and why. The Tea Party guys won't vote with the dems will they? So what does it matter if Tea-Baggers win or GOP guys win? The point of the exercise is to expel Pelosi & Reid. then to restore fiscal discipline to the Budget.

Oh yeah, W was a real fiscal warrior wasn't he. We fought two wars and are still fighting them that he began. Instead of finding a way to pay for them, he gave the wealthy a tax cut, DURING A PERIOD WE ARE AT WAR. His greatest contribution to our present state was to put forth a budget that didn't even include expenditures for the war.

Yeah, let's restore GOP fiscal discipline...:cuckoo:

The TP is a millstone around their neck. Do Republican candidates have the balls to tell the TP to go fuck themselves?
Republicans haven't had the balls to tell democratics to go fuck themselves since at least FDR.

What makes anyone think that they'd suddenly grow a spine now?
Nope.
Over the last 20 years republicans controlled the presidency and congress 4 years, 2003,2004,2005, and 2006. The democrats also controlled the presidency and congress 4 years, 2010,2009,1993 and 1994.

Party In Power - Congress and Presidency - A Visual Guide To The Balance of Power In Congress, 1945-2008

There are a number, yet you can't name one. Odd.

There are a number, yet you can't name one. Odd.

Are you kidding? The Tea Party is a joke. Their ego will cost th GOP dearly in November. Why should I care what the differences are between the Baggers and the GOP? It is at the bottom of the list, "Stuff I want to know before I die."

It is more important to know the color of my stool than it is to know the differences between the republicans and the baggers. Does that answer your question? :lol:

The tea party is the average every day person that's fed up with the continued journey down the road to a nanny state using their money to do it. Your fantasies of there being some kind of a problem between the 'Tea Party' and the GOP where the average every day voter is concerned will soon be proven wrong. The powers-that-be in the GOP party may not be happy about it, but they're going to have to change their view point or get the hell out of the way. You Dems should be familiar with that concept now that the progressive left has taken over your party. The difference here is that the Tea Party is not extremist, no matter how you like to continue saying that it is.

This thread reminds me of watching a football game where the team that is behind by 41 points scores a fluke touchdown and a massive celebration ensues in the end zone!!!

Unless you're talking about congressional districts dominated by a k00k constituency or massive amounts of folks living comfortably on the back of the government, Boob MCNut will comfortably pwn any Dem come November!!!

The Tea Party were the ones who starting the yelling at town hall meeting. The tea Party were the ones who began wearing fire arms to political events. Are there a great many extreme members of the Tea Party? OH YEAH! Their agenda is to imtimidate. They are in the process ofpulling that same plan on the GOP right now.

Tea party leaders anxious about extremists - More politics- msnbc.com

The Tea Party cult: An extremist threat to America | Capitol Hill Blue

The Unrepentant Tea Partier: Guns and the Tea Party

Forum List

Back