"GOP in Deep Trouble" - Frank Lunz

LOL... Like a squid would have any idea how Marines die... Since its rare that a bunch of Marines will die on the deck of a rust bucket.

We're your fucking taxi dude.......What......did you think I was a shore dweller? Hell no.......out of 20 years I've got about 10 on the water!

And.......I've also deployed with Brownwater Navy, and they DO work closely with Marines.

Oh yeah.......quite a few of my friends were Combat Corpsmen.

We're your fucking taxi dude.......What......did you think I was a shore dweller? Hell no.......out of 20 years I've got about 10 on the water!

And.......I've also deployed with Brownwater Navy, and they DO work closely with Marines.

Oh yeah.......quite a few of my friends were Combat Corpsmen.

Hey good for you… It does the heart good to find a squid with some self esteem… we're happy to have helped.

As I said we love the Docs... They're good people to have around; they're excellent at making the bleeding stop and they always have the best DOPE!... not to mention they usually have an uncanny sense for fashion...

Last edited:
The GOP has always been the minority. They are identified with the elite. religious zombies and rednecks. To become a majority, they will have to become fiscally responsible again and realize this country is becoming more diverse every day.

Hey good for you… It does the heart good to find a squid with some self esteem… we're happy to have helped.

As I said we love the Docs... They're good people to have around; they're excellent at making the bleeding stop and they always have the best DOPE!... not to mention they usually have an uncanny sense for fashion...

But.....if you wanted to find the best place to smoke it, you had to know a Signalman.:cool:

You cannot have two failed wars, an economic debacle, and an unending line of Reps and Senators in scandal and the dock, and expect to win elections. The number of straight faced lies told by Bush on national television did not help a bit.

The Republican Party of Eisenhower esteemed intellect and knowledge. The Republican Party of Bush holds both in contempt. Ideally, the GOP would realize the errors that have put them in such disrepute. But given the hold the present set of neanderthals has on the Republican Party, I think they will run a platform somewhere to the right of Westbrook Pegler in 2012. Then the work of rebuilding a viable GOP will begin. And none to soon, as the corrisive affects of power will be eating at the reason of the Democrats by that time.

You cannot have two failed wars, an economic debacle, and an unending line of Reps and Senators in scandal and the dock, and expect to win elections. The number of straight faced lies told by Bush on national television did not help a bit.

The Republican Party of Eisenhower esteemed intellect and knowledge. The Republican Party of Bush holds both in contempt. Ideally, the GOP would realize the errors that have put them in such disrepute. But given the hold the present set of neanderthals has on the Republican Party, I think they will run a platform somewhere to the right of Westbrook Pegler in 2012. Then the work of rebuilding a viable GOP will begin. And none to soon, as the corrisive affects of power will be eating at the reason of the Democrats by that time.

:clap2:

Good post Old Rocks!

Hear! Hear!

I fully expect that the insider Dems will begin nest feathering ASAP.

The best thing that ever happened to rebuild faith either the Democratic or Republican party was allowing the other to have enough rope to hang themselves.

If (When?) the Republicans become the party they were back in the 1950's, you can expect me to sign up for an elephant ride.

But as long as BOTH PARTIES are into destroying this nation one stupid trade policy at a time, you can expect me to think independent.

My nation and the people in it are more important to me than either of those parties of well heeled insiders.

The GOP has always been the minority. They are identified with the elite. religious zombies and rednecks.

ROFL... Gee that seems over the top Elitist to me...

So apparently the GOP is not the only party identified with the elites...

Look Sis... we aren't really looking for advice from leftists at this time, but we are looking for a place to put the leftists that cost the GOP power... so if you need some take as many as you can load up; we've no use for 'em.

The GOP is for Americans ONLY from this point forward.

I fully expect that the insider Dems will begin nest feathering ASAP.

The best thing that ever happened to rebuild faith either the Democratic or Republican party was allowing the other to have enough rope to hang themselves.

If (When?) the Republicans become the party they were back in the 1950's, you can expect me to sign up for an elephant ride.

The GOP is no longer interested in leftists... please take your seat with your comrades and move the fuck on.

The GOP is for Americans ONLY!

Now what are these failed wars you're speaking of? I don't recall any failed wars since the US Left forced the US out of Vietnam, in effect giving the win to the Communists, where the US left became complicit in the murders of the 3 million former US allies we left behind.

So if you could please specify the wars which the GOP started and inevitably failed, I'd appreciate it. Of course your failure to advance valid examples of two failed wars will demonstrate that you're a fool in the extreme and therefore PART OF THE PROBLEM.

There's no reason to address any more of this screed until she proves the basis on which that screed rests is valid; which is a 100% certainty that she will not, as there are no failed wars on the GOP record...

The GOP had the chance to put up Ron Paul as their

nominee and instead they pick McShame. Choices like

that are reasons the GOP is in such bad condition.

[YOUTUBE]9PqL2hotdbM[/YOUTUBE]

Now what are these failed wars you're speaking of? I don't recall any failed wars since the US Left forced the US out of Vietnam, in effect giving the win to the Communists, where the US left became complicit in the murders of the 3 million former US allies we left behind.

So if you could please specify the wars which the GOP started and inevitably failed, I'd appreciate it. Of course your failure to advance valid examples of two failed wars will demonstrate that you're a fool in the extreme and therefore PART OF THE PROBLEM.

There's no reason to address any more of this screed until she proves the basis on which that screed rests is valid; which is a 100% certainty that she will not, as there are no failed wars on the GOP record...

It was a Democrat commander in chief who sent the troops into Vietnam, that is to say, who escalated the conflict from "military advisers" to full fledged undeclared war. It was a Republican CIC who pulled them out.

Therefore, the Vietnam military adventure (still can't call it a war, you know), was not started by the GOP, but neither was it ended by the "leftists."

It was ended by the pragmatists, maybe, but not the leftists.

Glad to see your in denial about Iraq and Afganistan. This sort of thinking should keep the democrats in power for a long time.

Didn't you forget to give the leftwing liberal media their share of the blame.

Glad to see your in denial about Iraq and Afganistan. This sort of thinking should keep the democrats in power for a long time.

Didn't you forget to give the leftwing liberal media their share of the blame.
its you that is in denial

Forum List

Back