GOP in a snit over Crist

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this. Crist is running against his own party. He ran and lost fair and square in the primary, now he is actively trying to defeat the candidate whom Republicans choose.

Why would we expect Republicans not to be pissed at Crist?

You don't know what you are talking about. The Florida Primary isn't until Aug. 24.

I think Toro got a bit ahead of himself there. But there is little doubt that Crist was going to lose, and lose big.

"Crist in it for Crist"...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkPwJeGEI68"]YouTube - Unbelievable: Crist Denies Supporting Stimulus[/ame]

Game Set Match...

No wonder why he left the Republicans...Independent? Riiiiight....

And I have a Snow Mobile for sale used a few times on the banks of the Saint John's River in the last blizzard we had here in Jacksonville.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this. Crist is running against his own party. He ran and lost fair and square in the primary, now he is actively trying to defeat the candidate whom Republicans choose.

You don't know what you are talking about. The Florida Primary isn't until Aug. 24.

I think Toro got a bit ahead of himself there. But there is little doubt that Crist was going to lose, and lose big.

How many votes will he pull from the republican candidate though?

Isn't there a dem in the race?

How many votes will he pull from the republican candidate though?

Isn't there a dem in the race?

Its hard to say how many votes he'll pull. He doesn't have to pull many, however. There are enough moderate Republicans in the state that can beat Rubio if he pulls too many.

Interestingly, a billionaire has jumped into the race for the Democrats. If the Democrats can get a strong candidate, this is suddenly a very winnable state for them.

Florida GOP officials took down an oil portrait of Gov. Charlie Crist just hours after the governor they helped elect dumped the Republican Party to announce he would run for the U.S. Senate as an independent, senior staff members told Fox News.
State party officials, who have removed any likeness of Crist, are auctioning the portrait they purchased for its headquarters in Tallahassee on eBay. Party officials say they paid $7,500 for the Crist portrait and another painting.

FOXNews.com - Florida GOP Auctions Crist Portrait on eBay After Political Breakup

:lol:

I remember the bullshit Joe Lieberman went through.

The Dems took his leadership position and tried to prevent him from running.

He still won.

Florida GOP officials took down an oil portrait of Gov. Charlie Crist just hours after the governor they helped elect dumped the Republican Party to announce he would run for the U.S. Senate as an independent, senior staff members told Fox News.
State party officials, who have removed any likeness of Crist, are auctioning the portrait they purchased for its headquarters in Tallahassee on eBay. Party officials say they paid $7,500 for the Crist portrait and another painting.

FOXNews.com - Florida GOP Auctions Crist Portrait on eBay After Political Breakup

I remember the bullshit Joe Lieberman went through.

The Dems took his leadership position and tried to prevent him from running.

He still won.

Crist won't win. Sadly I think it'll be a Democrat seat if Rubio doesn't answer a few questions...and presently it stems from the raging immigration debate.

why?

he's having him self a little pissy pity party cause Rubio beat his azz.

I hear Rahm Emanuel is the top bidder for Crist so far. Fuck the portrait, the Dems are bidding for the guy just like they used to

One of these days the far right is going to figure out that eating their own is not healthy.

bullshit, if the right wanted to be like demonrats they'd be demorats..

Which is why they aren't. I guess that us 'Righties' are gonna have to live with the tag of 'Far Right' because we belive in principle, and The Constitution. If that's the cross we bear? *So Be it*

No place I'd rather be.

he's having him self a little pissy pity party cause Rubio beat his azz.

He stopped short of taking the Spechter course...but give him time. He's already shown the propensity for it.

The GOP is ridding itself of anyone who isn't far right wing, verging on Fascist.
Poor McCain has destroyed any kind of reputation he might have had by moving further to the right.

I hear Rahm Emanuel is the top bidder for Crist so far. Fuck the portrait, the Dems are bidding for the guy just like they used to

One of these days the far right is going to figure out that eating their own is not healthy.

bullshit, if the right wanted to be like demonrats they'd be demorats..

See, that is the problem. You see black and white. I actual see shades of gray. Moderate Republicans are not the RINO's.

The GOP is ridding itself of anyone who isn't far right wing, verging on Fascist.
Poor McCain has destroyed any kind of reputation he might have had by moving further to the right.

Actually, I heard he's had some success shedding his "maverick" image in his home state.

Forum List

Back