GOP Immigration High-Tech Education = Unintended Consequences

R

rdean

Newark Mayor Cory Booker Lures Panasonic With $100M Tax Break | Epicenter*| Wired.com

Watching Newark Mayor Cory Booker and the CEO on Morning Joe was hilarious. They were talking about Panasonic moving their headquarters there. The $100,000,000.00 tax break helped but what did it was the transportation hub that exists there.

Now this is what's funny. A "transportation hub" is part of "infrastructure" which Republicans want to block. But that's only part of it.

Both the mayor and the CEO said their greatest challenge was getting educated people. They both said the recent immigration laws that make foreign born engineers and other hi tech graduates leave and return to their country is insane. They said it's undermining this country by sending our education overseas.

Can anyone say "Georgia"?

This is why this current Republican Party is a so damaging to this country. They passed harsh laws in Georgia that totally screwed the agricultural industry. Now they throw away the future by sending away engineers and technicians that want to stay here. Worse, they want to defund education.

I'm just waiting for their economic vision for America. It can't all be "cut taxes for corporations" and "end the EPA"? Is that it? Is that how they see America? Everyone working for minimum wage (if you can even get a job with no education) and living in a cesspool? I don't see that as a "future". Not a good one anyway.

To the right, the "truth" is a "hate thread".

To the left, a "lie" is a "hate-thread".

It's all a matter of perspective.

"Republicans are against transportation hubs?" The post (and most of Dino's stuff) belongs on the crazy conspiracy forum.

I keep telling you people that Deany is as insane as any Batman Villain, are you starting to believe me?

The-Best-Bat-Villains-The-Penguin_imagelarge.jpg

This is why this current Republican Party is a so damaging to this country.

Dems run the education system in NJ, where are the Newark engineers? Where Deany? Where are they?

Have you been to Newark lately, Deany? I was there Wednesday and send a text, "Newark: What the end of Western civilization looks like"

Watching Newark Mayor Cory Booker and the CEO on Morning Joe was hilarious. They were talking about Panasonic moving their headquarters there. The $100,000,000.00 tax break helped but what did it was the transportation hub that exists there.
You just said that the $100 million dollar tax break helped but you continually argue on this board that Tax Breaks don't help. Were you lying then or are you lying now?
Now this is what's funny. A "transportation hub" is part of "infrastructure" which Republicans want to block.
Lies. The Stimulus was for all that. Remember "shovel ready"? More lies from deanie.
Both the mayor and the CEO said their greatest challenge was getting educated people. They both said the recent immigration laws that make foreign born engineers and other hi tech graduates leave and return to their country is insane. They said it's undermining this country by sending our education overseas. Can anyone say "Georgia"?
More lies. The Illegal Aliens that are invited here by Big Agra to pick lettuce and slaughter chickens are mostly displaced Farmers from Mexico, Central and South America who lost their farms because they couldn't compete due to:
1. NAFTA
2. American Corn and Farm Subsidies.
Corn is so cheap because of subsidies that the Farmers lost their farms then came up here for the only jobs that were available. Big Agra advertises in Mexico and beyond for these agra jobs. Try to prove me wrong.
The Tech Graduates are leaving this country because the jobs are overseas. NAFTA and GATT shipped 80% of our manufacturing base overseas. Obama just signed 3 more "free trade" treaties that should finish the job. Thanks asshole!

But I'm sure you'll ignore the facts and vote for him again won't you deanie? Just gotta' get back at all those "evil, racist, white, christian republicans" right? Meanwhile the Country goes down the shitter. Thanks dumbass.

Forum List

Back