GOP hysteria!

Bush did his job, he let the military do theirs. Was there a celebration on the anniversary of Saddam's death?? Did Bush go to Iraq a year later to remind everyone "he" got him??

Obama has no class, he has no leadership skills, he's only interested in being re-elected.

Bush did his job, he let the military do theirs. Was there a celebration on the anniversary of Saddam's death?? Did Bush go to Iraq a year later to remind everyone "he" got him??

Obama has no class, he has no leadership skills, he's only interested in being re-elected.

DEAR FUCKING IDIOT!

Sadam had nothing to do with 911

I find it hysterical that the left actually thinks Bush wasn't looking for Bin Laden...........

And I find that If you were not so fuking stupid, you would look at the video of Bush saying he really wasn't that concerned about Osama. You ever see that video? Of course not. That info wouldn't fit into your weird, warped idea of what Bush was doing in Afghanistan. And of course, shortly after that video, we went to Iraq. How stupid a President was Bush? The dumbest ever.

And in '04, with the dickster Cheney claiming that if Kerry was elected, that we would be attacked again.
But that wasn't using the war on terror to get re elected? Can you say hypocrite? Probably not. Hell you don't know the meaning of the word.

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

Clinton was inaugurated as the 42nd President of the United States on January 20, 1993

Wow he should have been able to use all that Bush 41 info to stop this attack huh?

Last edited:
Now as for the Oklahoma bombing none of us thought military men woulld kill our own children did we?

It seems ex military men dont ALWAYS have their countries best interests at heart huh?

Osama killed himself.

Obama HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Dont you know OBL was so scared the republicans were going to get elelcted in 2012 he invited the seals over and tricked them into killing him

If I was stuck in a compound for 5 years with three wives, I would have called the seals in too !

Okay, this is a fair point.

Now you know why some ex seals are talking shit about their comander in chief for political gain( Ill bet money too).

Kerry served his country in congress for quite some time.

The American people he served there liked his preformance so much they kept re electing him

DEAR FUCKING IDIOT!

Sadam had nothing to do with 911

Ah the left is so accustomed to talking about themselves in the first person. Where did I say any thing about 9-11??

So how do you get arround the fact that McVeigh would have been a tea party member?

6a00d83451b85a69e2016765fb903c970b-pi

I personally don't have a problem with him sharing in the credit.

Forum List

Back