GOP hysteria!

And there you have it folks. Tiny Dancer made a statement and built on it with maudlin exchanges with T. But when faced with FACTS THAT DISPROVE HER CONTENTIONS, Tiny Dancer REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH, AND INSTEAD REITERATES HER BELIEF.

Typical neocons....when reality proves them wrong, they retreat to their fantasy world and try to convince each other that their fantasy is the truth.

Once again, a neocon parrot reduced to a babbling idiot with just a few facts......not only was the cartoon in the OP accurate, it was understated.

I'm done with this tiny dancing clown.

Are you OK? That's quite a rant there.

You should probaably define OK.

What you will find is that if you don't agree to her view of the world, she will throw a major hissy fit.

I'm thinking pass the Midol at this point.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass......

And another neocon/teabagger/libertarian clown who doesn't have the guts to just acknowledge a matter of fact and history that doesn't jibe with his personal beliefs.

Liberty just does a bitter hit and run, but can't debate the facts. Since I kicked his ass recently, that's all he does now.

You can't pass a law if you don't have the majority in the Senate, you willfully ignorant neocon buffoon!

Do your goddamn homework! The Party of No was quite active, toodles.

Obama gave the order to kill Bin Ladin....he succeeded where Bush failed. Deal with it or keep acting like the hysterical elephant in the OP cartoon.

The order was given by Clinton. I have argued for years against those that didn't think President Clinton did enough.

I've always said that President Clinton surrounded by lawyers believed in arresting and bringing Bin Laden to justice did the best he could under those circumstances.

He did invoke Operation Infinite Resolve. That was brilliant.

It was called Operation Infinite Reach, you ignorant clod...and it did NOT have the quote you originally asserted...my link PROVES that.

Clinton did what he did. The Shrub did what he did. Obama did what he did.

Each order, each implementation DIFFERED FROM ONE ADMINISTRATION TO ANOTHER.

Obama succeeded.....and he called the forementioned to thank them for their contribution.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, OBAMA REINVIGORATED AND REINSTITUTED THE EFFORT TO GET BIN LADIN WHERE THE SHRUB DISMANTLED AND DISCONTINUED.

AND OBAMA SUCCEEDED....A MATTER OF FACT & HISTORY THAT YOU AND YOUR RIGHT WINGNUT CABAL CAN NEITHER DIMINISH OR DISCARD.

I'm done with your dopey tiny dancing ass. Babble to T and Stephanie...there's as willfully ignorant as you.

Infinite Reach became Infinite Resolve.

As the chronology of the posts shows, the neocons/teabaggers have been proven wrong with simple facts and honest research at every turn. They've now been reduced to just flailing childish insults, denial and (laughingly) claiming that this thread wasn't worth serious thought....yet there they all are.

Let's watch their maudlin exchanges and regurgitations...should be fun.

tweedle dum and tweedle dumber confirming each other's stupidity.

Let me put an end to this shit:

FactCheck.org: Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

Kerry fucked himself. And we all call him on it. We know the truth.

And there you have it folks. Tiny Dancer made a statement and built on it with maudlin exchanges with T. But when faced with FACTS THAT DISPROVE HER CONTENTIONS, Tiny Dancer REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH, AND INSTEAD REITERATES HER BELIEF.

Typical neocons....when reality proves them wrong, they retreat to their fantasy world and try to convince each other that their fantasy is the truth.

Once again, a neocon parrot reduced to a babbling idiot with just a few facts......not only was the cartoon in the OP accurate, it was understated.

What are you blathering on about?

No you don't, you thought he said the whole cia and didn't even get that right. So why in the world would you think you know the truth?

SON? YOU are so far OUT of this conversation? It would be a disservice if *I* failed to remind YOU of it.

SHOO---!:eusa_hand:

No you don't, you thought he said the whole cia and didn't even get that right. So why in the world would you think you know the truth?

As you can see, facts and reality are NOT important to them....it's all headlines, half truths and belief. This is why I no longer have to respond to them, as the chronology of the post shows them to be the cartoon elephant to the second power!

I lived it Plas. When Kerry was doing his shit man, men were coming home from that war in horrid conditions and Kerry and that bitch Fonda made them all out to be baby killers and evil human beings.

As if the ravages of war weren't enough. Kerry/Fonda/Cronkite had to pile shit on these men for a war they did not sign up for.

But the fucking libs shit down their throats coming home.

Wanna dance? I'll dance with you over those times. Let me know.

As you can see, facts and reality are NOT important to them....it's all headlines, half truths and belief. This is why I no longer have to respond to them, as the chronology of the post shows them to be the cartoon elephant to the second power!

How stoned out are you? You are really fucked up.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass......

And another neocon/teabagger/libertarian clown who doesn't have the guts to just acknowledge a matter of fact and history that doesn't jibe with his personal beliefs.

Liberty just does a bitter hit and run, but can't debate the facts. Since I kicked his ass recently, that's all he does now.

Ah...the Black Knight Of Monty Python at it again......

I am afraid you kicked your own ass and gave yourself a concussion.

BTW: I noticed you aren't done.

Your little rantings are still plopping, like the rabbit turds they are, onto this thread.

It's fun watching you get all electronically red faced because people don't buy into your BS.

The order was given by Clinton. I have argued for years against those that didn't think President Clinton did enough.

I've always said that President Clinton surrounded by lawyers believed in arresting and bringing Bin Laden to justice did the best he could under those circumstances.

He did invoke Operation Infinite Resolve. That was brilliant.

It was called Operation Infinite Reach, you ignorant clod...and it did NOT have the quote you originally asserted...my link PROVES that.

Obama succeeded.....and he called the forementioned to thank them for their contribution.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, OBAMA REINVIGORATED AND REINSTITUTED THE EFFORT TO GET BIN LADIN WHERE THE SHRUB DISMANTLED AND DISCONTINUED.

AND OBAMA SUCCEEDED....A MATTER OF FACT & HISTORY THAT YOU AND YOUR RIGHT WINGNUT CABAL CAN NEITHER DIMINISH OR DISCARD.

I'm done with your dopey tiny dancing ass. Babble to T and Stephanie...there's as willfully ignorant as you.

Okay, but a quick question......................

Why did they call the operation that killed Osama Bin Laden "Neptune's Spear" with the code word for getting Bin Laden "Geronimo"?

Got news for you chick, that's not Infinite Resolve.

I lived it Plas. When Kerry was doing his shit man, men were coming home from that war in horrid conditions and Kerry and that bitch Fonda made them all out to be baby killers and evil human beings.

As if the ravages of war weren't enough. Kerry/Fonda/Cronkite had to pile shit on these men for a war they did not sign up for.

But the fucking libs shit down their throats coming home.

Wanna dance? I'll dance with you over those times. Let me know.

Not sure why you are bringing fonda into this....that's a meaningless deflection....

Kerry gave his opinion about he saw. I doubt he was labeling everyone as baby killers, but hey the swift boats was just another arm to get around bush not being able to attack him...

As the chronology of the posts shows, this Tiny Dancing idiot cannot produce a quote from Kerry's testimony that backs up her assertions, nor did she even have the honesty or courage to acknowledge the PROOF that the Swiftboat Vets for Truth were actually Swiftboat Liars.

Like I said, the OP cartoon seems to understate our neocon/teabagger friends here....which is why I no longer have to respond to them. I just watch them intellectually implode!

Okay, but a quick question......................

Why did they call the operation that killed Osama Bin Laden "Neptune's Spear" with the code word for getting Bin Laden "Geronimo"?

Got news for you chick, that's not Infinite Resolve.

This Tiny Dancing fool has yet to provide one shred of documented evidence to back up what she says....yet we're suppose to take her mental flatulence and neocon propaganda parroting as if it's gospel truth. This is the cornerstone of stupidity that the GOP exploited so well to get the votes fo the neocons and teabaggers....and then kick them to the curb as they screw 'em over.

Like I said, the OP cartoon is an understatement!

Forum List

Back