GOP hysteria!

Osama killed himself.

Obama HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Dont you know OBL was so scared the republicans were going to get elelcted in 2012 he invited the seals over and tricked them into killing him

Osama killed himself.

Dont you know OBL was so scared the republicans were going to get elelcted in 2012 he invited the seals over and tricked them into killing him

If I was stuck in a compound for 5 years with three wives, I would have called the seals in too !

Osama killed himself.

:eusa_angel: Obama is a narcissist.

Only "The One" can rule.

Osama killed himself.

Obama HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.:lol:

If I was stuck in a compound for 5 years with three wives, I would have called the seals in too !

:lol:

Can you imagine "that time of the month"? At that how he could make rational judgements
Operator please send help. No not the President of America. I'm the other one. The one with the S in the name.

"I am"

now mabe your Rovian minds could swing your lies that far.

You really do think the American people are stupid enough to buy this ARROGANT BLACK MAN MEME

Arrogant

Do you have any idea the racist undertones of that fucking crap?

you simply want to deny this president the facts.

Osama was NOT killed by Bush was he?

In fact Bush said crap like he didnt think about Osama much.

Now it took a democratic presidnt to clean up the fucking mess your guy let happen on his watch.

Bush let Osama hit us.

He them let Osama be a terror celeb for nearly a decade while he pissed arround in Iraq to make money for his friends while our people died.

How do you think the families of those seal members feel about your little divergance in Iraq?

Oh you wont talk to thme.

You only want to hear from the scumbags who are willing to trash a democratic president for being able to get Osama

Now it took a democratic presidnt to clean up the fucking mess your guy let happen on his watch.

Bush let Osama hit us.

He them let Osama be a terror celeb for nearly a decade while he pissed arround in Iraq to make money for his friends while our people died.

How do you think the families of those seal members feel about your little divergance in Iraq?

You only want to hear from the scumbags who are willing to trash a democratic president for being able to get Osama

give us a break, nobody is denying him anything...he tooted his horn now move on..
But don't think the majority of the people see him as some hero, because he was doing his JOB

Last edited:
I find it hysterical that the left actually thinks Bush wasn't looking for Bin Laden...........see the difference is if they thought he didn't care they might let their guard down.

Why the heck do you think Bush sent troops to Afghanistan?? Was it to play checkers??

The idiocy is unbelievable, wait.............. now that I think about it, it's almost scary. :eek:

Bush let Osama hit us.

give us a break, nobody is denying him anything...he tooted his horn now move on..
But don't think the majority of the people see him as some hero, because he was doing his JOB

I sure wish Bush had done his job

Bush formed the policies that led to getting the information that led to the raid. obama has abandoned those policies which means we will no longer get intelligence to capture more terrorists. Nor will we get intelligence that would stop any further attacks. obama has turned back the clock to September 10, 2001.

Forum List

Back