GOP house votes to end the Census

No dumbass the Census others information stats on economics well being business sentiment, and demographics. Of which the data is all used to do what is stated in the OP
So come rejoin the topic when arent 100% ignorant on the subject
The only ignorant one is you.

Can you see that the first question having to do with the number of people currently living in the house is bolded and outlined? You know why? Because that's the ONLY QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ANSWER BY LAW!

censusform.jpg

If you volunteer more personal info then fine, that's YOUR doing. But don't lie and say it's mandatory or that gov't is doing something good with it because that's B.S.

I see so according to you information is not good unless the goverment forces you to give it.
Are you a retard?

There are too many issues being brought up here at one time. The Census data turned to crap when they began to 'project' off of 'estimates' sometime in the late 70's or early 80's. I want to blame Reagan, but may have been Carter. In any case, I'll eventually find it.

The Census should find a total count, every 10 years, of the people alive in US. They should try to find true numbers on males, females, ages, and ethnicity. Whether or not people rent or own the property they reside in. That's about it.

The important issues are how many people? Ages? Locations? From that building projects, etc., can be addressed.

were i live they have a machine that counts how many cars go over a wire going across the street ......and they go on that....Census means shit....and you dont need a Census to tell you how many kids attend a certain school.....the school officials know....if you need another school they petition to get it built....and if Kaiser or another Medical company feel they need a new Hospital.....they buy some land and build it.....

I see so according to you knowing the number of kids currently attending a school means you know the umber of kids who will attend that school.
Furthermore the way a medical companies determines if they need a new hospital is by using census data. So plz explain why linking hospital construction to demand for hospitals is bad.
Come back when you aren't posting things that are retarded
geezus your stupid.....most people that live in an area can see if the area if growing....if you have 500 kids in school one year and the next year you have 750...and the next even more.....and things are being built like houses....you dont need to wait 10 years for the next Census to tell you the obvious.....YOU MAY NEED ANOTHER FUCKING SCHOOL

See this is the problem you are so stupid you think that making it so we have that information in the future is bad because we have some of it now
you need another brain retard

Republicans think they’re striking a blow for federalism here, but they’re really doing the opposite. In order for state and local governments to serve as “laboratories of democracy,” we need comparable performance data across jurisdictions. Without ACS, it would be a lot harder to figure out what local policies are working.

The problem is republicans don’t ‘think’ at all.

This is just more rightist idiocy and dogma.

Who's Afraid of Economic Data? - Forbes

The GOP just voted to make it so that building roads is not tied to how many people drive on those roads, so that building schools is tied to how many kids will attend those schools, so that hospitals are not build based on how many people need those hospitals.
What dumbasses.

It won't pass the Senate or get signed by the president if it did.

But you have to love the lazer focus of the tea-tards on jobs. Lol
Check the pile of bills on Reid's desk.

you mean the bills that cut anything that matters to middle class and working people while cutting taxes for the wealthy.

those don't create jobs.

like i said...

I see so according to you knowing the number of kids currently attending a school means you know the umber of kids who will attend that school.
Furthermore the way a medical companies determines if they need a new hospital is by using census data. So plz explain why linking hospital construction to demand for hospitals is bad.
Come back when you aren't posting things that are retarded
geezus your stupid.....most people that live in an area can see if the area if growing....if you have 500 kids in school one year and the next year you have 750...and the next even more.....and things are being built like houses....you dont need to wait 10 years for the next Census to tell you the obvious.....YOU MAY NEED ANOTHER FUCKING SCHOOL

See this is the problem you are so stupid you think that making it so we have that information in the future is bad because we have some of it now
you need another brain retard
you dont need a fucking census to know if the area needs another school or Hospital dildo....if the area's population is increasing MOST people that live there know and will start planing accordingly.....your not winning this debate dipshit....most of the posters here,just like in that other thread are calling you a moron....i guess there is a reason you put ZZZZZZ at the end of your name....your asleep....

The GOP just voted to make it so that building roads is not tied to how many people drive on those roads, so that building schools is tied to how many kids will attend those schools, so that hospitals are not build based on how many people need those hospitals.
What dumbasses.

It won't pass the Senate or get signed by the president if it did.

But you have to love the lazer focus of the tea-tards on jobs. Lol

And then they whine about losing representation. Cracked me up when these fools were refusing to answer census question because they have no friggin clue. All they know is that nitwit Bachmann told them not to.

Dumb De Dumb Dumb

Dudley?.....Franco said your a Dem Dupe.....is that true?....

What dumbasses.

thread title is a lie...they did not vote to end the census, you goat fucker.

from your link...

Yesterday, the Republican-controlled House voted to abolish the Census Bureau’s American Community Survey, which collects detailed, annual data on municipalities’ social, economic and educational characteristics.
This should never have BEEN part of the census.

What dumbasses.

well as the Federal government hasnt been charged with building roads, schools, or hospitals, why would the census have anything to do with that?

The Census is used to count people, NOTHING MORE! Check the Constitution.

When I got my census form I wrote down how many people lived in my house at that time and sent it in. When they came by a few months later claiming they didn't get my form I said "Well that's too bad. Now get off my property please".

The lady was very nice, said she had been getting a lot of responses like that and confessed that many of the census takers were hired, fired and re-hired continually to game the unemployment numbers.

No dumbass the Census others information stats on economics well being business sentiment, and demographics. Of which the data is all used to do what is stated in the OP
So come rejoin the topic when arent 100% ignorant on the subject

They are only supposed to count people and that is all the constitution allowed for. The additional questions are bullshit and they want to know what races of people live where, how much they make, etc. etc. I don't think we have to answer anything other than the number of people in the household.

Well, I suppose the next thing that we can expect from this Congress is to vote to end evolution. And maybe alter gravity to be more selective.:eusa_whistle:

What dumbasses.

Of course the ignorant left wing radicals wouldn't know that the Census is Constitutionally mandated anymore than they knew that being born in the USA was a Constitutional requirement for the job of President.

The Census is used to count people, NOTHING MORE! Check the Constitution.

When I got my census form I wrote down how many people lived in my house at that time and sent it in. When they came by a few months later claiming they didn't get my form I said "Well that's too bad. Now get off my property please".

The lady was very nice, said she had been getting a lot of responses like that and confessed that many of the census takers were hired, fired and re-hired continually to game the unemployment numbers.

Ah..I did.

Gathering information about the concentration of people and how best to serve them falls under two clauses..commerce and general welfare.

Apparently you didn't read it.

What dumbasses.

Of course the ignorant left wing radicals wouldn't know that the Census is Constitutionally mandated anymore than they knew that being born in the USA was a Constitutional requirement for the job of President.

"Left wing radicals" didn't run a Panamian born citizen last election cycle.

That would have been the Republicans. Or are they the "left wing radicals" you speak of?

Forum List

Back