GOP House member Inglis: Beck, Palin's 'demagoguery' endangering GOP's credibility

Taz, you don't get it, but that is not unusual for you. Because the GOP will not work with the Dems, Pelosi, who still controls the House including the Dem conservatives (all of whom will go along) and the Senate Dems, who will use reconciliation in the next term unlike it has ever been used before, is going to ram through legislation that FDR and LBJ would be proud of. Then the will campaign on it, saying the 23% of America who is Republican hates the 77% who is not, in 2012.

That is nothing more than your own speculation. The public overall was not approving of the use of reconciliation to pass health care deform and if they make a point of abusing it in the next Congress it will put them out of favor even more with the American people. Let them go campaign on abusing the Senate rules to force through an agenda most of the country doesn't want. I don't know where you've been lately, but the Obama agenda isn't exactly popular anymore.

Jeez, Taz, it is all our speculation. Many in the center happen to be better informed and thinking outside the prism of bias. November will tell.

Taz, from everything you have written on the Board, one responsibly concludes that you are not bright and also a homer for the right. That's OK, and I will remind you of this on the day after elections: Democratic Congress with a Democratic President. Then, and only then, can you begin blaming the Dems for making up for the GOP mess.

Remind me, Jake! Remind me! :stupid:

Yea sure it is. The GOP just enjoyed some of their biggest & most historic wins in years on Nov. 2nd. Yea sure they're endangered. Maybe someone should tell this stupid fucking RINO to shut up instead. It's idiots like him that have endangered GOP "Credibility." Why doesn't he just make the switch to the other Party and be done with it? Most in the GOP are completely sick of whiny RINOS. I hope this moron goes the way of other ridiculous frauds like Charlie Crist and Arlen Specter. Good riddance.

well jeeze, more violence wanted to be done from the tolerant and peace loving left.

say it ain't so.

LOL, I'm a libertarian, that isn't the left.

Beck is a proven liar, and a former drug addict. He tries to come off as a populist but nobody can say he is with a straight face. He's simply an entertainer who would sell his soul if the money was right. You have to really watch him. Having said that I don't always disagree with him, rather I simply don't trust him.

blaa blaaa blaaa.
here's a clue, don't friggen listen to him.
simple as that, eh.

Translation: Steph got pwned

She falsely claimed a poster was a lefty, and now she's too afraid to admit she was wrong

nope, I'm done. proved my point.
MY NEW MOTTO.
attack me, I will start attacking back.
carry on.:lol:

The new motto is "Steph dishes it out but can't take it" K

sorry my dear, nobody "dishes" as much HATE as you do.
just a fact, jackey.
:lol::eusa_whistle:

I don't use foul language, I don't demean character (other than bigrebnc, I admit), I rarely use poor language. To point out your meanness, your falsities, your silliness, your bias, your inability to analyze, and your general lack of understanding are not examples of hatred, Steph, merely objective evaluation of your performance here as a poster. Just a fact, Steph.

Last edited:
Avatar4321, the GOP has no definitive positions nationally other than "no" and "I hate Obama". That won't fly in the elections this fall.

Not true. They're going to balance the budget and reduce spending by cutting taxes:cuckoo:

Fuck RINO's! Yea the GOP is real endangered. They just had some of their biggest and most historic wins in years on Nov. 2nd. That's endangered? Maybe someone should tell him he's the one who needs to STFU. It's RINO assholes like him who are the ones who are and should be endangered. They are the ones who have endangered GOP "Credibility" for many years. This idiot should just make the switch over to the other Party right now and be done with it. His days in the GOP are likely numbered anyway. People have had enough of whiny RINO's. Crist and Specter got the boot and this idiot will likely be next. Good riddance.

Last edited:
God I'd like to cave Glen Beck's duplicitous face in.

mmmm...I bet...guess you'd like to kill some cracka's while your at it huh? Would you like to take out some cracka babies?

BP Party is waiting to sign you up...all you need is black clothes, black nightstick and a whole hell of a lot of white hate....

Oh, please!! You're watching too much television.

Fuck RINO's! Yea the GOP is real endangered. They just had some of their biggest and most historic wins in years on Nov. 2nd. That's endangered? Maybe someone should tell him he's the one who needs to STFU. It's RINO assholes like him who are the ones who are and should be endangered. They are the ones who have endangered GOP "Credibility" for many years. This idiot should just make the switch over to the other Party right now and be done with it. His days in the GOP are likely numbered anyway. People have had enough of whiny RINO's. Crist and Specter got the boot and this idiot will likely be next. Good riddance.

Thank GOD I didn't vote Crist in as Governor. I saw right through him and I was correct.

just a fact, jackey.

I don't use foul language, I don't demean character (other than bigrebnc, I admit), I rarely use poor language. To point out your meanness, your falsities, your silliness, your bias, your inability to analyze, and your general lack of understanding are not examples of hatred, Steph, merely objective evaluation of your performance here as a poster. Just a fact, Steph.

No you just use other language with the same intent Fakey.

Yea sure it is. The GOP just enjoyed some of their biggest & most historic wins in years on Nov. 2nd. Yea sure they're endangered. Maybe someone should tell this stupid fucking RINO to shut up instead. It's idiots like him that have endangered GOP "Credibility." Why doesn't he just make the switch to the other Party and be done with it? Most in the GOP are completely sick of whiny RINOS. I hope this moron goes the way of other ridiculous frauds like Charlie Crist and Arlen Specter. Good riddance.

Isn't it interesting that Lindsay Grahamnesty, and Trent Lott are blami9ng the Tea Party for the LOSS in the Senate?

And Interesting that the Repubes want to supply the Freshmen with versed and Corrupt staff instead of the Freshman supplying their own staff?

As it goes? Lott said that these new members had to be 'Co=Opted' if they won.
Republican lawmakers gird for rowdy tea party

Lott can go to Hell. He's part of the problem as are the establishment folks as Grahamnesty.

just a fact, jackey.

No you just use other language with the same intent Fakey.

Come on, don't burst his pious bubble.;)

Sherry, T, and the rest of my tweets. I merely point out the insanities and inanities of the sandbox in which you all play. That's no hate. I don't take rudeness as everyone of you know. That's not hate. It's called self pride, something many of you should motor over to nambypamby land and get. :lol:

Sherry, T, and the rest of my tweets. I merely point out the insanities and inanities of the sandbox in which you all play. That's no hate. I don't take rudeness as everyone of you know. That's not hate. It's called self pride, something many of you should motor over to nambypamby land and get. :lol:

That's right Jakey boy, cause you're just a little bit smarter and closer to God than the rest of us witless twits.:lol: Hold on tight to those reins, pal....it's quite a drop from up there.:D

just a fact, jackey.

LOL, must be a slow day for ya, you all dredge up a post from 7/11/2010 and start ALL OVER AGAIN. SHEESH.
poor dears, ya feel all big and tall? banging on your chest..:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
just a fact, jackey.

LOL, must be a slow day for ya, you all dredge up a post from 7/11/2010 and start ALL OVER AGAIN. SHEESH.
poor dears, ya feel all big and tall? banging on your chest..:lol::cuckoo:

Fakester cannot help himself.

Forum List

Back