GOP Hopeful, Rand Paul, compares the right to health care to slavery...

Good grief! Is this guy the best the GOP can find?
Forcing people to provide goods and services without compensation is, at best, involuntary servitude.
I fail to understand why liberals choose to not understand this.
Good grief! Are you people likening paying your taxes to slavery now. Let me guess....Tea Baggers?
As I said: I fail to understand why liberals choose to not understand this.

So you actually liken taxation to slavery? Has the IRS sold any of your. children lately. The average voter will recognize Paul's statement as lunacy....as they should.

Rand Paul was born about 200 years too late to be the pro-slavery states rightser he surely would have been back then.

I know you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....so you don't understand history, the truth or reality......but how is Rand Paul being against the government setting doctors wages being pro fucking slavery.....do you even think before you post....

Oh...I get it....you think you just have to say Ramd Paul is pro slavery....then your lefty nitwit fellow travelers will take up that point up and repeat it like trained seals and then the democrats in the main stream press will push the idea and wherever he goes they will ask him..." Senator Paul...why do you support slavery" and then your smear job will be complete....

You leftists,are vile and disgusting human beings....

It is logical to speculate that Rand Paul would have been a states right champion from Kentucky in the 1800's,

which makes it therefore logical to speculate that he would have supported his state's right to keep slavery legal.
Oh, nonsense.

That's the worst 'stretch' of convoluted logic I've seen all week.

Pure rubbish.

( and I don't even like Rand Paul )

Good grief! Is this guy the best the GOP can find?
Forcing people to provide goods and services without compensation is, at best, involuntary servitude.
I fail to understand why liberals choose to not understand this.
Good grief! Are you people likening paying your taxes to slavery now. Let me guess....Tea Baggers?
As I said: I fail to understand why liberals choose to not understand this.
So you actually liken taxation to slavery? Has the IRS sold any of your. children lately. The average voter will recognize Paul's statement as lunacy....as they should.
Slavery? Who mentioned slavery? Not me.
Why do do you refuse to understand that forcing people to provide goods and services to others w/o compensation is involuntary servitude?
Why do you support state-enforced involuntary servitude?

Rand Paul has assured his status as "also ran" in the GOP race for nomination. There is nothing the Democrats would like more than if the GOP nominated Rand Paul or, as someone preferred earlier on this board, Teddy Cruz. They are the "certified" loons of the Republican Party. I hope the GOP has better sense than to make one of these crazies its 2016 nominee, but if they do, then they will get what they asked for. They will be smashed by ANYONE the Dems put up....

You people are truly pathetic to even think otherwise....

Jeb Bush isn't getting the nomination.

Deal with it.

Glad you feel that way, since he is the only one in the GOP field with a chance to win in the General. Keep that opinion....please.

If he wins the nomination, we may as well vote for HIllary. However, no one is buying your theory that a conservative can't win the election except brainwashed drones like yourself.

The Dems would love to see Paulor Cruz as the GOP. Nominee. It would be wonderful.

I'd really prefer palin, maybe with santorum as v.p. Neal Horsely would have made a great repub vice prez but he up and died on us.

Rand Paul has assured his status as "also ran" in the GOP race for nomination. There is nothing the Democrats would like more than if the GOP nominated Rand Paul or, as someone preferred earlier on this board, Teddy Cruz. They are the "certified" loons of the Republican Party. I hope the GOP has better sense than to make one of these crazies its 2016 nominee, but if they do, then they will get what they asked for. They will be smashed by ANYONE the Dems put up....

You people are truly pathetic to even think otherwise....

Jeb Bush isn't getting the nomination.

Deal with it.

Glad you feel that way, since he is the only one in the GOP field with a chance to win in the General. Keep that opinion....please.

If he wins the nomination, we may as well vote for HIllary. However, no one is buying your theory that a conservative can't win the election except brainwashed drones like yourself.

The Dems would love to see Paulor Cruz as the GOP. Nominee. It would be wonderful.

I'd really prefer palin, maybe with santorum as v.p. Neal Horsely would have made a great repub vice prez but he up and died on us.

PALIN!!!?????? :rofl:

Forum List

Back