GOP HC plan covers abortion

Dean's brother sends hangers to pro-abortion Dems Politico

Dean adds: “We're not being subtle and we're not mincing words. If the ban isn't stripped out in merging negotiations between the House and Senate bills during the conference process, then the final bill would take reproductive rights back to the dark ages.”

Oh hey you forgot one news link about this

GOP chairman ends abortion insurance for employees

Oh SNAP!!! They got rid of it :lol:

After what 18 years of coverage? They have requested it be dropped, but are you sure it has been done yet? Laws/policies might be in place about coverage changes in mid policy term.

However long is too long. The hypocracy needs to end and its a good thing Steele is having that part of the health plan removed.

Keep abortion legal just keep taxpayer money out of it.
There's no taxpayer money involved in the RNC's insurance policy.

After what 18 years of coverage? They have requested it be dropped, but are you sure it has been done yet? Laws/policies might be in place about coverage changes in mid policy term.

However long is too long. The hypocracy needs to end and its a good thing Steele is having that part of the health plan removed.

Who Pays the representatives salary and benefits?

Duhhh, read what you are "trying " to talk about. It is the RNC not congress.

Sheesh... do you even know the difference?

Duhhh, read what you are "trying " to talk about. It is the RNC not congress.

Sheesh... do you even know the difference?

hey i'm trying to post in 15 threads at once and got confused, it happens to me sometimes.....damn article and his short term memory killing :lol:

:) No problem, at least you admit it and you will no doubt catch me messing up as well sometime.

Forum List

Back