GOP has it right..Dems ARE stupid!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK...OK Obama will most likely get re-elected but it will mean nothing because the Dems have no apparent strategy to retake the House and build on their majority in the Senate.

I have seen NOTHING on this MB about the races that should matter the most to the Dems which are the ones that will make their hopey changy thingy a reality. I E...CONGRESSIONAL races.

Who do you Dems support to take back the House and build super majority in the Senate?

You do realise nothing will ever get done if you don't do the hard work of giving your precious Obama a congress he can work with RIGHT????

OK...OK Obama will most likely get re-elected but it will mean nothing because the Dems have no apparent strategy to retake the House and build on their majority in the Senate.

I have seen NOTHING on this MB about the races that should matter the most to the Dems which are the ones that will make their hopey changy thingy a reality. I E...CONGRESSIONAL races.

Who do you Dems support to take back the House and build super majority in the Senate?

You do realise nothing will ever get done if you don't do the hard work of giving your precious Obama a congress he can work with RIGHT????
I agree nothing will get done that is positive for all people of the nation. Both parties are well aware of the serious situations we face in all areas of our country from finance reform to jobs and education and the military and so on and so forth. Neither party will end up doing anything positive for the majority of the nation. The only difference between the parties is which path will be taken to extract the wealth from this country, reign in the freedoms we fought for and how to best divide the nation so we do not unite to eliminate the corruption from our government. I am fearful that it will take the governments calling for martial law before we decide to unite. If anyone looks at the end results of any parties policies the wealthy have always benefited the most. It is time to take back Washington by putting aside our differences for now and get behind the true patriot and that is the average American person. Everyone remember who you vote for, and in 4 years we will be bankrupt, involved in many international conflicts with our majority of citizens homeless and starving in the street while being policed by a government run enforcement group. The military already has been given authority to conduct operations on terrorist in our own country. Be warned, when the military is brought in to a country to do its policing that usually signals the end of its freedoms. Good luck with the now useless corrupt system we have there is no winner for Americans. Vote Away...

Thats supposing that Barry wants to work with Congress. His leadership is sadly lacking in that department. He ain't much of a leader.

Don't get much cooperation when you keep telling the other side that you won and they need to get in the back of the bus and STFU.

I agree that the Congressional races are whats important in 2012 and whoever wins those will be in the drivers seat.

Yes, our government has become the monarchy of which we fought against in the revolutionary war.
And the votes that will be cast this November will either be for continuous large overbearing and a corrupt government or for smaller and more manageable government.
But nothing will get done until the corruption is taken out.
We must elect congress men and woman who will take the issue on and start to get rid of it.

Yes, our government has become the monarchy of which we fought against in the revolutionary war.
And the votes that will be cast this November will either be for continuous large overbearing and a corrupt government or for smaller and more manageable government.
We must elect congress men and woman who will take the issue on and start to get rid of it

Finally a peachypost I can cosign without reservation. You are 100% correct. Nothing positive progressive or conservative as the will of the people will occur until and unless the gouls of K street have been put on notice that their game is over.

We must elect congress men and woman who will take the issue on and start to get rid of it.

No, the votes will elect a large overbearing and corrupt government, whichever party 'wins'. They win, America loses. Same old shit, different party.

Have you looked at Congress' approval ratings lately? Let me clue you in on something... It's not Dems the people of this country are sick of, it's the extremist ideology of the right trying to "make Obama a one-term president" by stonewalling and/or tying tying bullshit ideological legislation in with needed legislation so that Dems in Congress back away from it. That way they can throw their hands up in the air and say "the Dems aren't compromising with us".

I think the right are going to find this out come November that they are causing their own demise.

I could be wrong... But I don't think I am.

Have you looked at Congress' approval ratings lately? Let me clue you in on something... It's not Dems the people of this country are sick of, it's the extremist ideology of the right trying to "make Obama a one-term president" by stonewalling and/or tying tying bullshit ideological legislation in with needed legislation so that Dems in Congress back away from it. That way they can throw their hands up in the air and say "the Dems aren't compromising with us".

I think the right are going to find this out come November that they are causing their own demise.

I think you're wrong. I suspect many of our fellow Americans are sick to death of corrupt, dishonest politicians - on both sides. At least, they should be.

Thats supposing that Barry wants to work with Congress. His leadership is sadly lacking in that department. He ain't much of a leader.

Don't get much cooperation when you keep telling the other side that you won and they need to get in the back of the bus and STFU.

I agree that the Congressional races are whats important in 2012 and whoever wins those will be in the drivers seat.

the republican congress have voted against their own bills that they have written and sponsered because Obama said he likes them.

The obstruction tactics the republicans in congress have used are unprecidented.

How dishonest do you have to be to say the guy you REFUSE to work with is the obstruction?

The dems often forget, Congress is made up of two parts. Right now one has more Republican members, the other has more Democrat members. The balance of power came into effect when Bill Clinton was in office. A Dem Pres with a Republican controlled Congress, both bodies.

With that said, the best hope America has is to return to a balance like Clinton had. But only if the President realizes he's not the most powerful person in Washington, but that those powers are evenly distributed across all three branches, Legislative, Executive and Judicial.

No, the votes will elect a large overbearing and corrupt government, whichever party 'wins'. They win, America loses. Same old shit, different party.

So it's game. set and match eh CG? Fine with me...what's YOUR exit strategy? I'm thinking a kilo of Peruvian pink, a case or two of Dom and a mountain cabin up on a snowy mountain with a prostitute.

The dems often forget, Congress is made up of two parts. Right now one has more Republican members, the other has more Democrat members. The balance of power came into effect when Bill Clinton was in office. A Dem Pres with a Republican controlled Congress, both bodies.

With that said, the best hope America has is to return to a balance like Clinton had. But only if the President realizes he's not the most powerful person in Washington, but that those powers are evenly distributed across all three branches, Legislative, Executive and Judicial.

Your lies dont fly.

Your party voted against its own bills simply because Obama said he would support the bill.

The American people have seen your party in action and dont much like what you did.

Debt ceiling messes for political power and the like.

Your lies dont fly.

Your party voted against its own bills simply because Obama said he would support the bill.

The American people have seen your party in action and dont much like what you did.

Debt ceiling messes for political power and the like.

Would you like to point out what I lied about?? Are you disputing Congress is made up of two chambers and Bill Clinton had a Republican Congress?? Perhaps you're disputing that Republicans control one Chamber and the Dems control the other. Or are you disputing that no branch of our government has more power than the other.

I'd really like to see you prove I lied about anything.

I think you're wrong. I suspect many of our fellow Americans are sick to death of corrupt, dishonest politicians - on both sides. At least, they should be.

Well... on that? I can agree with you. The problem is, many people on both sides, especially the right(if this message board is an indication), don't like the only solution to get rid of the corruption. Publicly funded elections. Get the money out of politics and good people will actually serve our country and it's people, not themselves.

I know... I know... Money=Speech. I think that's a bullshit meme that the "conglomerate" invented to keep the status quo.

Well... on that? I can agree with you. The problem is, many people on both sides, especially the right(if this message board is an indication), don't like the only solution to get rid of the corruption. Publicly funded elections. Get the money out of politics and good people will actually serve our country and it's people, not themselves.

I know... I know... Money=Speech. I think that's a bullshit meme that the "conglomerate" invented to keep the status quo.

We agree on more than one thing. I'm sick to death of corrupt, dishonest politicians on both sides and corporate money needs to go away. We also need to do away with lifetime politicians. Term limits should be across the board for the Pres and Congress.

Absent voter fraud, he wont get reelected.

We agree on more than one thing. I'm sick to death of corrupt, dishonest politicians on both sides and corporate money needs to go away. We also need to do away with lifetime politicians. Term limits should be across the board for the Pres and Congress.

Not only corporate money, but unions need to get their money out of politics too... Same with other special interests. I am pro-union... very much so... but the REASON I am pro union and pro union donations at the moment is that without them, Corporate influence would be the ONLY influence, with nothing left to counter them. If all private donations went out the window, Politicians would be beholden to no one except the voter...which is the way it should be.

Absent voter fraud, he wont get reelected.

Wishful thinking is not based in reality. Change the channel once in a while... just for perspective's sake.

Not only corporate money, but unions need to get their money out of politics too... Same with other special interests. I am pro-union... very much so... but the REASON I am pro union and pro union donations at the moment is that without them, Corporate influence would be the ONLY influence, with nothing left to counter them. If all private donations went out the window, Politicians would be beholden to no one except the voter...which is the way it should be.

:eusa_clap:

Until we get all of the money out of the lobbyists hands, we won't see much of anything being done.
Both parties have become the representatives of lobby not the people .
We the people have to start demanding that congress start writing bills to reform the lobbyists corruption. And make sure that there is no loop holes for any of them.
NO MORE MONEY must be exchanged by any lobbyists.
That's going to be the hardest thing to get rid of because they will use the Constitution for there protection.
No where does the Constitution say that lobbyists can exchange money to congress critters.

Forum List

Back