GOP has given up on black vote

Pull up the posts and show where anyone in this forum, with *MAYBE* the exception of 52nd Street who is fringe extremist, called Powell and Rice house niggas, you can't even find and even if on this forum they don't represent most African Americans, but nonetheless pull up those posts, don't make stupid claims and then tell me to do your work of finding the evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/137346-whats-wrong-with-hillary.html#post2848731

MikeK. Now, don't you dare accuse me of making 'stupid claims', Charlie. I despise racists. All of them.... no matter what color their skin.

I happen to have a great deal of respect for both Powell and Rice - because they are intelligent, honest, conservatives. I don't give a shit what color their skin.

You let all kinds of crap slide and jump all over TEA Parties as racist. It's ridiculous.

What did I let slide? I happen to like Powell but I disagree with a lot of with a lot what Condi did under Bush and MikeK was wrong about Powell, though I do agree that to a certain degree both Powell and Rice were tokens, Powell less so than Rice.

Then you only see their skin color. I saw both as being remarkably well qualified for the positions they held, and - while I didn't agree with jack shit about the Bush Administration - I thought both did fantastic work. I base that purely on their records.

Your problem, Charlie, is you don't see past their color. Neither of them were 'house n*ggers', or tokens, they were just qualified to do their jobs and got their posts on merit. That is as it should be. Positions should be given to the best people - whatever their race, color or creed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/137346-whats-wrong-with-hillary.html#post2848731

MikeK. Now, don't you dare accuse me of making 'stupid claims', Charlie. I despise racists. All of them.... no matter what color their skin.

I happen to have a great deal of respect for both Powell and Rice - because they are intelligent, honest, conservatives. I don't give a shit what color their skin.

You let all kinds of crap slide and jump all over TEA Parties as racist. It's ridiculous.

What did I let slide? I happen to like Powell but I disagree with a lot of with a lot what Condi did under Bush and MikeK was wrong about Powell, though I do agree that to a certain degree both Powell and Rice were tokens, Powell less so than Rice.

Then you only see their skin color. I saw both as being remarkably well qualified for the positions they held, and - while I didn't agree with jack shit about the Bush Administration - I thought both did fantastic work. I base that purely on their records.

Your problem, Charlie, is you don't see past their color. Neither of them were 'house n*ggers', or tokens, they were just qualified to do their jobs and got their posts on merit. That is as it should be. Positions should be given to the best people - whatever their race, color or creed.

Oh,please, give me a damn break, to some degree they were tokens, the only smart one of the two was Powell who left office when he realized what the hell was really going on. Powell is pretty much fair minded, but don't give me that nonsense that I can't see past skin color, I'm simply well aware and educated about how the GOP has used token Negroes to get black votes. But my point still stands, the GOP has given up on trying to fraw black voters and has instead played the race card in frustration and accused blacks of being the racists.

Oh,please, give me a damn break, to some degree they were tokens, the only smart one of the two was Powell who left office when he realized what the hell was really going on. Powell is pretty much fair minded, but don't give me that nonsense that I can't see past skin color, I'm simply well aware and educated about how the GOP has used token Negroes to get black votes. But my point still stands, the GOP has given up on trying to fraw black voters and has instead played the race card in frustration and accused blacks of being the racists.

Race card? Pahleeeeees :doubt:

All I see is screaming 'racism' from the left. They are as guilty, if not more so, of using all minorities. They create fear within minorities about Republicans, and treat minorities as 'pet projects' and decry any minority that dares to think differently. It is one of the reasons that I really despise the politics of the left, because I view that as racist. They don't care about blacks. They just want the votes. And they get them by instilling fear. They have done nothing for blacks. They ride on the coattails of the 'Civil Rights Act' and pretend they're the ones protecting minorities. No one needs to 'protect' minorities - there is no enemy. At least, not one that can hurt minorities. Those days are gone, Charlie. No one sees you as 'black', we see you as 'Americans'. By 'we' I mean, in general, conservatives.

All I see is screaming 'racism' from the left. They are as guilty, if not more so, of using all minorities. They create fear within minorities about Republicans, and treat minorities as 'pet projects' and decry any minority that dares to think differently. It is one of the reasons that I really despise the politics of the left, because I view that as racist. They don't care about blacks. They just want the votes. And they get them by instilling fear. They have done nothing for blacks. They ride on the coattails of the 'Civil Rights Act' and pretend they're the ones protecting minorities. No one needs to 'protect' minorities - there is no enemy. At least, not one that can hurt minorities. Those days are gone, Charlie. No one sees you as 'black', we see you as 'Americans'. By 'we' I mean, in general, conservatives.

We see the far right here playing the race card against the left: that has been happening on the Board since the summer of 2009.

African Americans generally have absolutely no reason to trust the GOP right now.

Hey.......of course the GOP has given up on blacks!!! They still approve of Obama at an over 90% rate. If the unemployment rate went to 40%, that number would still hold.

Its a connect the dots dynamic............

What happened was the GOP effectively swapped their black vote (pre 1964) for the Southern white vote. The GOP share of those two voting blocs move in inverse proportion from that period to recently.

m,any blacks look up to Colin Powell including myself only the rare misinformed black will call him an Uncle Tom and Negro Republicans see Powell as more of a traitor, at least more so than liberal blacks.

On this very forum, Colin Powell (who I happen to think is an exceptional individual - whatever color his skin color happens to be) and Condi Rice (who I happen to think is an exceptional individual - whatever her gender or skin color) have been referred to by the left as 'house n*ggers'. Where the hell was your outrage over that remark, Charlie? How come you don't slam those posters as racists and yet, every single one of us who happens to support the Tea Party movement you will happily slam us?

I'm sick and tired of the left using racism against people who are not racist.

Pull up the posts and show where anyone in this forum, with *MAYBE* the exception of 52nd Street who is fringe extremist, called Powell and Rice house niggas, you can't even find and even if on this forum they don't represent most African Americans, but nonetheless pull up those posts, don't make stupid claims and then tell me to do your work of finding the evidence.
Not posts here. Far left black leaders.
Condi RIce was vilified by the main stream media as a puppet of Bush and the alleged "white GOP establishment"..Editorial cartoonists drew unflattering and racially stereotypical images of Condi Rice. They got away with it.
Clarewnce Thomas has been refered to as an "Uncle Tom"...In fact so has just about every other prominent black conservative.
Don't try that nonsense of "never heard that"...if you do not know of the racist and disgusting attacks against Thomas and Rice, you live under a boulder.
Secretary of State Condi Rice
Some cartoons here have Rice depicted with large buck teeth and heavier lips than she actually has.....Terrrible....

We see the far right here playing the race card against the left: that has been happening on the Board since the summer of 2009.

African Americans generally have absolutely no reason to trust the GOP right now.
Oh yeah. After all, we can just see the obvious benefits the democrats have bestowed upon American black people.:banghead:

The only ones creating fear is your stupid Republican Party not Democrats and I belong to no party, quit telling the lie that the left and Democrats are brainwashing blacks as if blacks themselves can't see what the hell the damn Republican Party stands for as far as blacks, you make it seem like we blacks always need someone to hold us by the hand and show us who's better, when its your Teabagger far right wing in your party thats are the ones really in need of seeing the light as well as the people who are going to vote Republican in a week and put the same retards in office that messed up this country. Don't tell me that "no one sees me as black" I'm a far better judge of whether thats true or not and if you told the masses of African Americans that they're no longer seen as black but as Americans in the colorblind sense they would laugh at you if they didn't already give you a beat down for being so damn naive and blind.

Black GOP Candidates Accuse Part of Ignoring Them - Yahoo! News

What are you Republitards going to say now, that Black Republicans are playing the race card against their own party? LMAO!
Nice try...
Smith's campaign manager, Lisa Creeden, said she wishes her boss could count on the party's help; no Republican has held Virginia's 3rd district in 18 years.

Smith is running against nine-term Rep. Robert C. Scott (D). Scott won the 2008 election with 97 percent of the vote.

Now, explain why the RNC or the State GOP committee should waste vaulable resources on a district where the GOP candidate has vitually no chance of winning.

It's like spending $1,000 on a car that is worth 50 bucks.
There are House districts across the country that will not change parites unless one of two( or both) things happen. One the district is redrawn to include a more equal mix of GOP and Dem voters. Two a massive change in demographics.
Failing one or both of those criteria, these districts are unlikely to change parites for years to come.
If that is somehow racist, so be it. These whine and cheesers can cry out for funding all they want.
I wonder if anyone bothered to ask these candidates how much work their campaign offices did to raise funds for the candidates..

What happened was the GOP effectively swapped their black vote (pre 1964) for the Southern white vote. The GOP share of those two voting blocs move in inverse proportion from that period to recently.

OK let me get this right.

everybody switched their votes.

Democrat became Republican and R's became dems even though dems held the house and the senate until 94.......

Ok are you freaking crazy?

What are you Republitards going to say now, that Black Republicans are playing the race card against their own party? LMAO!
Nice try...
Smith's campaign manager, Lisa Creeden, said she wishes her boss could count on the party's help; no Republican has held Virginia's 3rd district in 18 years.

Smith is running against nine-term Rep. Robert C. Scott (D). Scott won the 2008 election with 97 percent of the vote.

Now, explain why the RNC or the State GOP committee should waste vaulable resources on a district where the GOP candidate has vitually no chance of winning.

There are House districts across the country that will not change parites unless one of two( or both) things happen. One the district is redrawn to include a more equal mix of GOP and Dem voters. Two a massive change in demographics.
Failing one or both of those criteria, these districts are unlikely to change parites for years to come.
If that is somehow racist, so be it. These whine and cheesers can cry out for funding all they want.
I wonder if anyone bothered to ask these candidates how much work their campaign offices did to raise funds for the candidates..

You're pathetic, you can't even admit that your party is abandoning its own Negroes, it further proves my point, I thought it was only blacks on the left who whine and cheese about racism, not your well trained Negroes in the your party, you have to make up excuses for why they shouldn't have been helped. Black Democrats are sitting back and saying "We're not surprised," lol.

Nice try...

I'm coming at life from a real different angle. The conservatives in Canada got freaking smashed while I was living in Tennesse.

I came back to a party that was decimated.

You can start from the bottom if you have the guts and balls on your side.

Trust me. You can crawl back with honor. Get your shit back and rock on.

But you have to get the rino bastards out. Or you will never regain any pride or dignity as a conservative with a decent party.

Nice try...

You're pathetic, you can't even admit that your party is abandoning its own Negroes, it further proves my point, I thought it was only blacks on the left who whine and cheese about racism, not your well trained Negroes in the your party, you have to make up excuses for why they shouldn't have been helped. Black Democrats are sitting back and saying "We're not surprised," lol.

lol

oh little white man. you can't even appropriately deal with syntax can you?

sheesh bud are you really talking for all the black people in america?

I love this.

Please freaking continue.

Speak for all blacks and I will make sure you are fast forwarded across the universe.

Go for it.

I can't wait.

Alexander said that he has talked with the other 14 African-American Republican candidates' campaigns, and each has similar complaints.

Sure there's no problem, us blacks, whether we're Republicans or Democrats are always wrong and cry the race card and see problems where there are none, :rolleyes:

Nice try...

lol

oh little white man. you can't even appropriately deal with syntax can you?

sheesh bud are you really talking for all the black people in america?

I love this.

Please freaking continue.

Speak for all blacks and I will make sure you are fast forwarded across the universe.

Go for it.

I can't wait.

I am black you retard and live amongst and have family that are conservative blacks, but by no means are they and we deceived by this entity called the Republican Party that deceives and humiliates blacks by telling them that they're for blacks while simultaneously doing everything that goes against what blacks stand for and have stood for.

All I see is screaming 'racism' from the left. They are as guilty, if not more so, of using all minorities.

Oh, yeah, that must be why minorities consistently vote Democrat. How do Dems use minorities, and be prepared to prove it.

They create fear within minorities about Republicans, and treat minorities as 'pet projects' and decry any minority that dares to think differently.

How do they create fear about Republicans? What pet projects did you have in mind? HUD? LMAO!!

It is one of the reasons that I really despise the politics of the left, because I view that as racist. They don't care about blacks. They just want the votes. And they get them by instilling fear.

And you have proof of what you are saying? Well prove it!!! I am fascinated in wonderment!!! Tell us about how we don't care, just want votes and instill fear. Come on, you can do it..................LMAO!!

They have done nothing for blacks.

Is that why fearful Blacks (shaking in their boots) consistently vote Democrats?

They ride on the coattails of the 'Civil Rights Act' and pretend they're the ones protecting minorities. No one needs to 'protect' minorities - there is no enemy. At least, not one that can hurt minorities. Those days are gone, Charlie. No one sees you as 'black', we see you as 'Americans'. By 'we' I mean, in general, conservatives.

Nah, no enemy, so how is it they frighten blacks about republicans??

Well, I am getting somewhere. It seems she can't answer that many logical questions. :lol:

Forum List

Back