GOP has given up on black vote

No, give blacks and minorities credit, since white votes are generally split 50-50 more or less between the parties if there was not significant voter turnout from blacks and Latinos there would be no president Obama, credit doesn't solely go to whites for putting Obama in office and anyways this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that Republican voters don't care about the black vote. thats the problem with some of you whites, you want minorities to give loads of credit to whites for "making things better" while ignoring and or downplaying the efforts of minorities as meaningless, but when it comes to taking ownership for the bad done to minorities by whites almost 100% of the blame is shifted onto minorities. Pathetic.

All I can say is you are not reading the polls.

All I can say is that you're not using logic, white votes are split nearly 50-50 between the two major parties so the votes of minorities count very much, did you not pay attention to the two elections before Obama's election? They proved the logic that every vote counts regardless of racial demographics, especially when Bush was first elected because thousands of black voters from Florida's Broward County were disenfranchised, it they weren't Bush wouldn't have been president.

"Disenfranchised: ...A liberal buzzword used to discredit an unwanted result.
Ok, so how were black votes "disenfranchised"? Links please..And by the way, responses sourcing blogs and opinion pieces are not acceptable.

GOP has given up on black vote | pal-item.com | Palladium-Item

They haven't even tried, and no, making Michael Steele the chairman of the Republican Party is not an attempt at reaching out to black voters, it constitutes tokenism.

95% of African Americans believe Obama is still doing a good job, when what 70% says he blows. He is getting killed by everyone from White, Asians, Latinos etc., but the brothers constantly and blindly say, "Ta Boy iz My Man!!!"

So why they fuck should they care?

Last edited:
Ship them back to Africa! J/K

The only way is to get some blacks voted to congress! A Black Republican Govern wouldn't be bad either!

that isn't rocket science to figure out, you Republitards are stupid for crying racism when blacks don't vote for the token Negroes you throw out there.

exactly and thats why they don't go out of their way, because, take say the naacp, sounds exactly like you. remember the bush gig? they invited him there and then beat him up, very nice, so classy and he didn't come back and then they had the balls to beat him up for not coming back........give me break.

you cannot and will not face the fact you're on a new plantation and that you are taken advantage of by your own to boot, who imho are no better than their ancestors who sold their own into slavery.

why don't you do somehting useful, like go google the education dept.s district school map, then match up the districts of the black Congressional congress to the poorest performing schools by district ,they overlap in places and you get the statistical benefit of that, but in the end, you'll see......

so, then ask yourself, who , what party and what congresscritters for decades has been wholly owned by the NEA and AFT and who's been fighting for charter schools, vouchers and school choice,,,,,,and thats just one topic....go ahead, go learn somehting. bet you don't. You cannot bring yourself to. And we all know why, you know why to.

Last edited:
What is truly amazing is since the first "black" President got elected all we have been hearing about is how horridly racist we are.

Isn't that a contradiction?

I love posting history because out there in internet land liberals are screaming into their pillows when I do.

:eusa_angel:

Grab your pillows libs.

Did You Know?

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) was founded in New York on Republican President Abraham Lincoln’s 100th birthday, February 12, 1909, by a group of freedom activists that included both black and white Republicans.

The first black general secretary of the NAACP was black Republican James Weldon Johnson, who was elected to that office in 1920. Prior to that time, Johnson was most notable for writing the song, “Lift Every Voice,” in 1900 in collaboration with his brother, John Rosamond Johnson.

This famous song is commonly referred to as the “Black National Anthem.” connect the dots libs and left wingers a black Republican wrote the black national anthem.....

The NAACP’s Spingarn Medal has been awarded annually since 1915 to highlight black achievement.

This prestigious award was named after Joel E. Spingarn, one of the NAACP’s Republican :eusa_angel:founders, who served as Chairman and one of the NAACP’s first Jewish leaders until his death in 1939.

In 1972, President Nixon R appointed Benjamin Hooks as the first African-American member of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission. On July 15, 1980, Benjamin Hooks addressed the Republican National Convention as President of the NAACP.

I love history.

Come on libs, embrace the truth :razz: It will set you free.

ETA: I have read other reports that they really couldn't all get together on Lincoln's birthday and the actual pen to paper formation took place a couple of months later.

But hey! It's the thought that counts right?

Last edited:
That wasn't backhanded racism to call Michael Steele a token, it was the truth and none of the black conservatives they parade around are truly in touch with the African American community nor its causes so what do you expect? African Americans overwhelmingly vote for Democratic African American candidates, people who better represent and champion their causes, that isn't rocket science to figure out, you Republitards are stupid for crying racism when blacks don't vote for the token Negroes you throw out there.

and yet Colin Powell a guy who worked his way out of the slums of NY to accomplish what he has done, is called an "Uncle Tom" by many blacks just because he just happens to lean Conservative....

That wasn't backhanded racism to call Michael Steele a token, it was the truth and none of the black conservatives they parade around are truly in touch with the African American community nor its causes so what do you expect? African Americans overwhelmingly vote for Democratic African American candidates, people who better represent and champion their causes, that isn't rocket science to figure out, you Republitards are stupid for crying racism when blacks don't vote for the token Negroes you throw out there.

and yet Colin Powell a guy who worked his way out of the slums of NY to accomplish what he has done, is called an "Uncle Tom" by many blacks just because he just happens to lean Conservative....

m,any blacks look up to Colin Powell including myself only the rare misinformed black will call him an Uncle Tom and Negro Republicans see Powell as more of a traitor, at least more so than liberal blacks.

Bass, I'm not saying the white folks were wrong, though they were, but if you don't give credit, you're let with 90% of 12%. Just saying.

No, give blacks and minorities credit, since white votes are generally split 50-50 more or less between the parties if there was not significant voter turnout from blacks and Latinos there would be no president Obama, credit doesn't solely go to whites for putting Obama in office and anyways this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that Republican voters don't care about the black vote. thats the problem with some of you whites, you want minorities to give loads of credit to whites for "making things better" while ignoring and or downplaying the efforts of minorities as meaningless, but when it comes to taking ownership for the bad done to minorities by whites almost 100% of the blame is shifted onto minorities. Pathetic.
"The problem with you whites"....
Gee how much more bigotry can you spew?

I said *SOME* of you whites not all whites, you're such a retard that you can't even correctly quote me even when you quote my post in entirety.

What is truly amazing is since the first "black" President got elected all we have been hearing about is how horridly racist we are.

Isn't that a contradiction?

you have to remember Tiny....if you say you disagree with Obama's policies....your a liar....your disagreeing because he is black.....i believe there are many Politically Correct FAR leftist in this Country who disagree with his policies,but, wont say nothing,because they are afraid their fellow leftist will think they are racist......so they will support those policies in public....no matter what....

m,any blacks look up to Colin Powell including myself only the rare misinformed black will call him an Uncle Tom and Negro Republicans see Powell as more of a traitor, at least more so than liberal blacks.

On this very forum, Colin Powell (who I happen to think is an exceptional individual - whatever color his skin color happens to be) and Condi Rice (who I happen to think is an exceptional individual - whatever her gender or skin color) have been referred to by the left as 'house n*ggers'. Where the hell was your outrage over that remark, Charlie? How come you don't slam those posters as racists and yet, every single one of us who happens to support the Tea Party movement you will happily slam us?

I'm sick and tired of the left using racism against people who are not racist.

[

RARE???.....i think it is more than that Bass.....i would say MANY....

On this very forum, Colin Powell (who I happen to think is an exceptional individual - whatever color his skin color happens to be) and Condi Rice (who I happen to think is an exceptional individual - whatever her gender or skin color) have been referred to by the left as 'house n*ggers'. Where the hell was your outrage over that remark, Charlie? How come you don't slam those posters as racists and yet, every single one of us who happens to support the Tea Party movement you will happily slam us?

because the posters doing the posting are fellow lefties.....if they were Righties,the "True" Conservative Bass.....would be all over them....

I wasn't aware there was a 'black vote'. I thought there were just voters. I guess some people really are 'entitlement junkies'. How sad.

[

RARE???.....i think it is more than that Bass.....i would say MANY....

Its rare, jut like I said and even more rare considering the fact that Powell endorsed Obama.

Pull up the posts and show where anyone in this forum, with *MAYBE* the exception of 52nd Street who is fringe extremist, called Powell and Rice house niggas, you can't even find and even if on this forum they don't represent most African Americans, but nonetheless pull up those posts, don't make stupid claims and then tell me to do your work of finding the evidence.

The fact remains folks like bigrebnc, conhog, and others on the right are racist. Racism infects both parties, and we need to call it out, particularly when racists deny it and call the ones who talk straightly as racist themselves.

Pull up the posts and show where anyone in this forum, with *MAYBE* the exception of 52nd Street who is fringe extremist, called Powell and Rice house niggas, you can't even find and even if on this forum they don't represent most African Americans, but nonetheless pull up those posts, don't make stupid claims and then tell me to do your work of finding the evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/137346-whats-wrong-with-hillary.html#post2848731

MikeK. Now, don't you dare accuse me of making 'stupid claims', Charlie. I despise racists. All of them.... no matter what color their skin.

I happen to have a great deal of respect for both Powell and Rice - because they are intelligent, honest, conservatives. I don't give a shit what color their skin.

You let all kinds of crap slide and jump all over TEA Parties as racist. It's ridiculous.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/137346-whats-wrong-with-hillary.html#post2848731

MikeK. Now, don't you dare accuse me of making 'stupid claims', Charlie. I despise racists. All of them.... no matter what color their skin.

I happen to have a great deal of respect for both Powell and Rice - because they are intelligent, honest, conservatives. I don't give a shit what color their skin.

You let all kinds of crap slide and jump all over TEA Parties as racist. It's ridiculous.

What did I let slide? I happen to like Powell but I disagree with a lot of with a lot what Condi did under Bush and MikeK was wrong about Powell, though I do agree that to a certain degree both Powell and Rice were tokens, Powell less so than Rice.

What did I let slide? I happen to like Powell but I disagree with a lot of with a lot what Condi did under Bush and MikeK was wrong about Powell, though I do agree that to a certain degree both Powell and Rice were tokens, Powell less so than Rice.

Good Grief. :cuckoo:
bASS just has a hate for the republican party.

Forum List

Back