GOP Governor: Give Us, Not Obama, Credit For The Economy

Where are the righties...

Its a Huffpo link... :gives:

So, you're saying that since its a HuffPo link, McDonnell did say it?

Well, then, how come when I Googled it, I got dozens more hits that report the same thing?

Ya wanna post a link that says he didn't say it?

No???

Didn't think so.

Pretty lame to pretend it isn't true because you don't like the link.

Coward.

McDonnell says Obama is at fault for a whole whopping $5trillion but then pretends that ...

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$14,431,053,336,175.50
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
93.91%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.

Republicans are such effing liars. Always taking the credit for what President Obama accomplishes and blaming him for the shit they do.

Are the voters really so stupid as to fall for this?

Where are the righties...

Its a Huffpo link... :gives:

So, you're saying that since its a HuffPo link, McDonnell did say it?

Well, then, how come when I Googled it, I got dozens more hits that report the same thing?

Ya wanna post a link that says he didn't say it?

No???

Didn't think so.

Pretty lame to pretend it isn't true because you don't like the link.

Coward.

From HuffPo article:

"I'm glad the economy is starting to recover, but I think it's because of what Republican governors are doing in their states, not because of the president," McDonnell said on CNN's "State of the Union with Candy Crowley."

McDonnell did not elaborate on what the governors have done. But he said Republican governors are in charge of more states with positive economic conditions. "Eleven out of the top 15 states in America that are ranked by CNBC as top places to do business are Republican states," he said. "Seven out of the 10 states that have had the biggest drop in unemployment are states run by Republican governors."

You tell me what Obama has done here in my home state of Texas to help OUR economy.... go ahead, I dare ya to!

These 15 states have done OK, if not very well, despite all of Obama's efforts to cause us to fail.

So YES.... I am with McDonnell on this..... Obama had NOTHING to do with our success.

I have a brain and can see right thru the lies you and other folks of your ilk tell.

Nice try, but no dice
:fu:

This is sooo funny! I wouldn't laugh so hard if they hadn't been blaming Obama when the economy was down. Now, all of a sudden, that the economy shows signs of improving - righties want the credit. All credit - no blame. Funny...

Bob McDonnell: Republican Governors, Not Obama, Deserve Credit For Rising Economy

Oh boy.. the Huff 'n Puff post.. AGAIN!!!

You need to broaden your horizons a bit little boy.

Their reading comprehension needs to be brushed up on as well....

Forum List

Back