GOP Gov. Walker calls for "Special Jobs Session" in Wis. legislature --> sort of.

R

rdean

MADISON, Wis. -- Democrats said the first proposals up for a vote in the Legislature's fall session will do little to improve the state's economy or create jobs as Gov. Scott Walker and Republicans promised.

Democrats Assail Walker, GOP Jobs Agenda - Politics News Story - WISC Madison

--------------------------------------------------------

So what did Republicans actually vote on? Check it out. It's hilarious. This comes from right winger "Syte Reitz":

--------------------------------------------------------

Senate Bill 237: Modification of Madison’s “Healthy Youth Act” Proposed - Syte Reitz

Senate Bill 237 makes modifications to the “Healthy Youth Act,” and is called the “Strong Communities…Healthy Kids Act” (SCHKA). It provides for the inclusion of abstinence training in Sex Ed, as well as education about adoption resources, post-natal support, and other options.

-------------------------------------------------------

Remember, this was all about "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

Now I have to admit, I found it hilarious that she would want to teach "abstinence only" along with "adoption resources" and "post-natal support". Seems they don't have a lot of "faith" in "abstinence only". Oops.

----------------------------------------------------------

"It returns us to an era of don't ask, don't tell education policy for Wisconsin's youth and that's disturbing," said Rep. Grigsby.

An adolescent medical physician from Milwaukee urged members of the committee to stop the bill from going forward.

"The only thing I can hope to do to is prevent future pregnancies and prevent sexually transmitted diseases from coming," said Dr. Paula Cody. "So, we need to start young, we need to start often and it needs to be medically accurate."

Senate bill requires abstinence education - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports

----------------------------------------------------------

Now remember, the reason Gov. Scott Walker called this "special session" was all about "jobs jobs jobs".

Scott Walker Sets Lawmakers on Track for Tuesday's Special Session | FOX 21 Online

MADISON - Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is making his expectations for Tuesday's special session quite clear to his lawmakers.
He told them to be focused like laser beams on creating jobs during their meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who in their right minds would suggest abstinence as a method to prevent STD's?

(reads entire linked page from OP)
The Center for Disease Control also recommends abstinence as the primary mechanism for the reduction of STD’s in our population.

Once again, Rdean's own source fucks hum up the ass :rofl:

The Center for Disease Control also recommends abstinence as the primary mechanism for the reduction of STD’s in our population.

This part was best. Try to figure out why.

Now I have to admit, I found it hilarious that she would want to teach "abstinence only" along with "adoption resources" and "post-natal support". Seems they don't have a lot of "faith" in "abstinence only". Oops

Now I have to admit, I found it hilarious that she would want to teach "abstinence only" along with "adoption resources" and "post-natal support". Seems they don't have a lot of "faith" in "abstinence only". Oops

I find it immensely funny that you're whing like a little bitch about something the CDC recommends as the primary method of preventing STD's :rofl:

That proves it folks. Rdean hates people, wants everyone to get STD's and die.

yeah, covering the topic comprehensively certainly makes no sense to me.

you really should think before you post, deanie.

yeah, covering the topic comprehensively certainly makes no sense to me.

you really should think before you post, deanie.

dean doesn't WANT things covered comprehensively. He wants everyone to die from STD's.

Oh, come on, you don't think that's "funny"? I think it's hysterical.

The fact you want people to die from STD's is ultimately much funnier.

The fact you want people to die from STD's is ultimately much funnier.

I'm not Republican. I don't shout "Let him die" or applaud executions. You have me confused with one of your kind.

Hey, wasn't it you who said Obama didn't write his own books? I thought you were going to "prove" that. Give up?

Forum List

Back