GOP Golden Child Christie - Let's take a bat to 76-year-old Sen. and Grandmo Weinberg

R

rdean

She makes $49,000 a year.
In April, she applied for the $35,000 a year pension she had paid into for 35 years.

Christie urges media to 'take the bat' to Senator Weinberg on pension issue - NorthJersey.com

The senator, a widow, pointed out that in an April 4 blog post on Blue Jersey, she declared herself “one of those double dippers.” The loss of her retirement savings in the Bernie Madoff investment scam, she wrote, led her to apply for pension payments to supplement her part-time lawmaker income. (She could have applied a long time ago, but didn't until her savings was wiped out by Bernie Madoff - I wonder if Bernie was a Republican? I bet he had a lot of admirers on the right, making all that money.)

She had advice of her own for the governor.

“He should look at his own Cabinet,” Weinberg said. “He’s got a lot of things to worry about on behalf of the people of New Jersey, and I’m not one of them.”

Weinberg was referring to Lou Goetting, who is paid $130,000 a year as Christie’s Cabinet secretary in addition to about $87,000 in annual pension payments after retiring from state government. Goetting’s arrangement, like DiVencenzo’s and Weinberg’s, is entirely legal.

(oops)

On Tuesday, an Eagleton Institute of Politics poll showed 53 percent of Democrats and 16 percent of Republicans found Christie to be a “bully.” In an August survey, 35 percent of Democrats and 10 percent of Republicans had described the governor as such.

The poll found that New Jerseyans of both parties increasingly consider the governor to be “arrogant.”

I'm sure TPSpammer and Willow Tree will be along shortly to condemn this violent rhetoric coming from a Tea Party favorite.

She makes $49,000 a year.
In April, she applied for the $35,000 a year pension she had paid into for 35 years.

Christie urges media to 'take the bat' to Senator Weinberg on pension issue - NorthJersey.com

The senator, a widow, pointed out that in an April 4 blog post on Blue Jersey, she declared herself “one of those double dippers.” The loss of her retirement savings in the Bernie Madoff investment scam, she wrote, led her to apply for pension payments to supplement her part-time lawmaker income. (She could have applied a long time ago, but didn't until her savings was wiped out by Bernie Madoff - I wonder if Bernie was a Republican? I bet he had a lot of admirers on the right, making all that money.)

She had advice of her own for the governor.

“He should look at his own Cabinet,” Weinberg said. “He’s got a lot of things to worry about on behalf of the people of New Jersey, and I’m not one of them.”

Weinberg was referring to Lou Goetting, who is paid $130,000 a year as Christie’s Cabinet secretary in addition to about $87,000 in annual pension payments after retiring from state government. Goetting’s arrangement, like DiVencenzo’s and Weinberg’s, is entirely legal.

(oops)

On Tuesday, an Eagleton Institute of Politics poll showed 53 percent of Democrats and 16 percent of Republicans found Christie to be a “bully.” In an August survey, 35 percent of Democrats and 10 percent of Republicans had described the governor as such.

The poll found that New Jerseyans of both parties increasingly consider the governor to be “arrogant.”

Asking the press, and I guote, “I mean, can you guys please take the bat out on her for once?”is nothing like you, or the article, try to make it sound.

As for people thinking Christie is arrogant, that is a plus in my book. Ever notice how rarely I complain about people's arrogance>

Yeah, too much incivility in politics these days:
» Democrat New Tone: PA Politician Asks if She Can Kill a Colleague, ‘Blow His Brains Out’ - Big Government
Yes, it’s that new age of Democrat political civility rearing its ugly head yet again. During an April 12 debate on gun control Pennsylvania State Representative Margo Davidson of Philadelphia wondered aloud on the House floor if it might be OK for her to blow the brains out of one of Pennsylvania’s Republican Representatives.
But this won't get as near the press as Gov. Christie gets, as the Pennsylvania Rep is a Black woman.

Yeah, too much incivility in politics these days:
» Democrat New Tone: PA Politician Asks if She Can Kill a Colleague, ‘Blow His Brains Out’ - Big Government
Yes, it’s that new age of Democrat political civility rearing its ugly head yet again. During an April 12 debate on gun control Pennsylvania State Representative Margo Davidson of Philadelphia wondered aloud on the House floor if it might be OK for her to blow the brains out of one of Pennsylvania’s Republican Representatives.
But this won't get as near the press as Gov. Christie gets, as the Pennsylvania Rep is a Black woman.

How do you know she wasn't talking about "oral sex"?

Forum List

Back